In my country the bb world is not opening so please is there any one who can help me by just uploading the bar files to sideload to my bb z10 ??
    i will be great thank full to you if anyone done that
    the mobile sucks with out any app ..
    05-01-14 10:41 AM
    Which country?

On my Z10
    05-01-14 10:41 AM
    Which country?

On my Z10
    Nepal ...
    i want some apps >
    whats app
    candy crush
    facebook messanger
    etc

can u provide
    05-01-14 11:29 AM
    I'm too lazy to convert those bar files for you. Why not just load Snap and install from google play directly?
    05-01-14 11:34 AM
    I'm too lazy to convert those bar files for you. Why not just load Snap and install from google play directly?
    snap ???? i dont kno ??
    05-01-14 11:43 AM
    Agree, that would be much easier. Here is the link to Snap:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!d5QhDILI!r44WOA...CH7NzkvtTzlA38

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 11:45 AM
    snap ???? i dont kno ??
    See my post below. I created a link to Snap for you. Just sideload it, login in using a Google email account and start loading apps. One thing though, you BlackBerry must have OS 10.2.1 to install apk files directly.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 11:47 AM
    Agree, that would be much easier. Here is the link to Snap:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!d5QhDILI!r44WOA...CH7NzkvtTzlA38

Posted via CB10
    thanks verymuch but in snap they are Bar files or the apk files ? as some of apk doesnt support on bb10 and lags
    05-01-14 11:53 AM
    See my post below. I created a link to Snap for you. Just sideload it, login in using a Google email account and start loading apps. One thing though, you BlackBerry must have OS 10.2.1 to install apk files directly.

Posted via CB10
    ooh they are the apk files ..
    05-01-14 11:55 AM
    is there any app that can download the Bar files of its original coded not converted by the apkss ??
    05-01-14 11:58 AM
    Nepal ma BlackBerry world aajhai chaldaina?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 12:06 PM
    Nepal ma BlackBerry world aajhai chaldaina?

Posted via CB10
    chaldaina yaar .. kehi idea xa how to mae it work ??
    05-01-14 12:24 PM
    Here are the links to the latest 'BlackBerry Beta Zone v10.0.0.33' bar file. With the Beta Zone app, you will be able to download Whatsapp and a few other apps.

http://l.bitcasa.com/oN-9EPug

https://mega.co.nz/#!xIs1WI5b!sWfc7l...RQYQsOrGGpgR5Q

BTW, I find it odd that Nepal is listed as one of the countries supported in Beta Zone, yet restricted from BB World. That doesn't make sense.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    05-01-14 01:28 PM
    is there any app that can download the Bar files of its original coded not converted by the apkss ??
    You can't get bar files from BBWorld unless you hack their security or the dev gives the files themselves
    The apps you want are all either android ports or non-existant in BB world anyways, so go for the apk
    Skype, viber, fb messenger, etc are all just apk in the format of bar files. Anything android port that works in BB world will work from snap.
    I kid you not, seriously go for snap.
    05-01-14 01:51 PM
    You can't get bar files from BBWorld unless you hack their security or the dev gives the files themselves
    The apps you want are all either android ports or non-existant in BB world anyways, so go for the apk
    Skype, viber, fb messenger, etc are all just apk in the format of bar files. Anything android port that works in BB world will work from snap.
    Actually you can get BAR for any free app in BB World, though the procedure is complicated, and doesn't work on paid apps, so i won't go into it. That's how I got the Beta Zone BAR in the post above yours.

05-01-14 03:49 PM
    Actually you can get BAR for any free app in BB World, though the procedure is complicated, and doesn't work on paid apps, so i won't go into it. That's how I got the Beta Zone BAR in the post above yours.

thanks for the link ... and i side loaded it but in that zone only 6 apps are available and out of which whats app is only one that i needed .. you are talking about the another procedure of getting the bar files soo please tell me .. i just need the free apps .. please
    05-02-14 05:43 AM
    yaa thanks for the snap .. the app workss . live viber whats app but they lags and the games doesnt works .. i am thinking the real bar files for bb would run smooth in my z10
    05-02-14 05:45 AM
    Viber is an android port, so same result, just like skype , etc
    Yah, I know about getting the free apps thing, but I rather not get into it. The legality is quite shady

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 09:08 AM
    Viber is an android port, so same result, just like skype , etc
    Yah, I know about getting the free apps thing, but I rather not get into it. The legality is quite shady

Posted via CB10
    am not gonna do anything wrong that you make feel like illegal .. i have no choice .. i own blackberry .. now i cant use the application .. its not my fault .. so it must not illegal
    05-02-14 09:23 AM
    Malai bbm ma add gara. Ani k k bar file chahiyo bhana ma dinchu.
    Pin:24C2F70C

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 02:53 AM
    OS kun version ko cha? 10.2.1 ho?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 02:55 AM
    Malai bbm ma add gara. Ani k k bar file chahiyo bhana ma dinchu.
    Pin:24C2F70C

Posted via CB10
    thankss brroo..
    05-03-14 04:50 AM
    OS kun version ko cha? 10.2.1 ho?

Posted via CB10
    yaa hoo
    05-03-14 04:50 AM

How do you get the bar file? I'll do it for him.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 07:31 AM