Is anyone aware of an application similar to TinyController for BB10 which would allow you to control your BB10 device from a PC? Is such an app even possible with BB10? I used to use TinyController with my Torch to send and receive BBM's easily without reaching across my desk or removing my phone from the dock. It would be great if someone could make (or has already made) a similar app for BB10 devices.
    12-18-13 05:12 PM
    AIO Remote is incredible. Search Bbw. Shockingly, it's free too.

Tapped out on Halle (Black)Berry aka Z10STL100-3 running 10.2.0.1803
    12-18-13 09:24 PM
    AIO Remote is incredible. Search Bbw. Shockingly, it's free too.

Sorry, just re read your post. I was thinking bb10 to control pc. Sorry. I think bluestacks might be what you're looking for though I've never used it.

12-18-13 09:25 PM
    Yeah I was just getting ready to reply that AIO Remote is the opposite of what I'm looking for... I can find plenty of apps that can control a PC from the phone, just not the other way around. as for Bluestacks, do you mean the Android software for PC? That would probably let me run BBM (but with a different Blackberry ID) but what I want is to be able to control what's happening on the phone. I'm not having any luck finding such an app so far though. Thanks for your suggestions regardless.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:50 PM
    Aio Remote is here

It is limited to control BlackBerry from PC as Blackberry doesn't allow developers to play with their system

But I will add possible control actions in my road map. For example:

- Take photos
    - watch/control movie/Mp3
    - Be notified when receive call/sms/battary status...etc
    - Be controlled from PC/Android...and may be other

This is a high level of what you can expect of Aio Remote future... plus some surprises that I can't reveal publically now
    bcphung and twisttiesuicide like this.
    01-10-14 02:51 PM
    Aio Remote is here

It is limited to control BlackBerry from PC as Blackberry doesn't allow developers to play with their system

But I will add possible control actions in my road map. For example:

- Take photos
    - watch/control movie/Mp3
    - Be notified when receive call/sms/battary status...etc
    - Be controlled from PC/Android...and may be other

This is a high level of what you can expect of Aio Remote future... plus some surprises that I can't reveal publically now
    Thanks for the response.... I'm primarily looking for the ability to see notifications from the phone on the PC, but the other roadmap items sound good as well. Looking forward to them being implemented!
    01-10-14 03:01 PM
    Golden retriever might have some similar functionality.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 03:55 PM
    Golden retriever might have some similar functionality.

Posted via CB10
    Sort of, but I would have to send an email to my phone from my desktop to get any information, which seems a tad silly when the phone is on my desk. I'm trying to avoid taking it out of the dock all the time to check things, but sending emails to the phone to find out if I have messages seems harder than just picking up the phone Thanks for the suggestion though.
    01-11-14 01:35 PM
    I would love to be able to do that too & also to make calls from my computer. I do call a lot of people from a list & it is usually in an excel file so dialling from my computer would be great.

I used to use an app on my 9900 to do this but can't remember the name of it. They have not upgraded to allow BlackBerry 10 yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 01:55 PM
    This is the closest thing available to what you are looking for in terms of notifications at least http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/34426887

I have it and it works great and is beautiful. The once caveat is that you need to be on the same wifi network

Posted via CB10
    Loc22 likes this.
    01-11-14 02:06 PM
    This is the closest thing available to what you are looking for in terms of notifications at least http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/34426887

I have it and it works great and is beautiful. The once caveat is that you need to be on the same wifi network

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the suggestions, one question can I reply directly from my computer?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 02:44 PM
    No. But you can see the full text of sms messages

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 04:43 PM
    Just found the app I used to use on my BlackBerry 9900 it's called Soti Pocket Controller.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 03:25 AM