Hi everyone,

I live in Nepal where Blackberry App World is not officially supported. That means I cannot access the apps catalogue neither can I download any apps. Installing Android apps is a breeze on 10.2 but I have found that it is not always the most elegant solution. But my real issue is there is no way to install native BB only apps like the CB app or the official Gtalk app by BB which I find really frustrating because this is limiting the utility of my Q10.

Could you please provide original bar files of the above mentioned apps (or other free native apps) so I can sideload them? Thank you guys in advance.
    05-21-14 09:20 AM
    You can use Google Chrome to install bar files, BUT the issue is still going to be how do you GET those bar file. The solution is google is your friend, you can usually find them out there in internet land, with a search. Anyways this blog explains how to install apps with Chrome and the BB sideload extension.....

Sideload Android apps to your BlackBerry 10 device using Google Chrome | CrackBerry.com
    Uzi and nabher like this.
    05-21-14 10:53 AM
    Or try to find someone who has wireless hot spot with a Vpn, then log onto his wireless and go into bb appworld, would be from the country that the Vpn is set on.

Z30 Pooooooooower!
    Jakob Greve, Uzi and nabher like this.
    05-21-14 11:03 AM
    Or try to find someone who has wireless hot spot with a Vpn, then log onto his wireless and go into bb appworld, would be from the country that the Vpn is set on.

Z30 Pooooooooower!
    ^^What he said. You may also subscribe for a VPN service such as Purevpn. That way you will be able to log into BBWORLD from various locations.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    05-22-14 04:23 AM
    I couldn't find Gtalk in BBWORLD,but here is a link to CB10 BAR. Just sideload it as you would any other BAR file. CB10.bar
    nabher and alvii07sh like this.
    05-22-14 07:50 AM
    Thank you! Worked like a charm
    I couldn't find Gtalk in BBWORLD,but here is a link to CB10 BAR. Just sideload it as you would any other BAR file. CB10.bar
    05-22-14 08:19 AM
    U can install 1mobile Android application, and u can install all android app in your BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 08:21 AM
    Like op stated, he would like to have official BlackBerry apps as well......, a nice thing to have on a BlackBerry.

Z30 Pooooooooower!
    05-22-14 10:05 AM
    Google talk bar, anyone?
    05-22-14 02:00 PM
    Google talk bar, anyone?
    Google does not support G Talk anymore I highly doubt you will be able to find a working bar file. And the Google Hangouts APK file does not work.
    05-22-14 02:31 PM
    Google does not support G Talk anymore I highly doubt you will be able to find a working bar file. And the Google Hangouts APK file does not work.
    Luckily, blackberry created their own google talk client . I'll sniff this one out tonight, and post for the op because I'm in a good mood.

OP: I'd highly recommend doing what others before me mentioned: sign up for a vpn service, and set it up on your device.
    05-22-14 04:42 PM
    Here's the google talk bar... now set up a vpn already, because I'm not doing this again
    https://app.box.com/s/k9wsocp45mneon0wq8lh
    nabher likes this.
    05-22-14 11:59 PM
    Thank you! I will surely look into setting up a VPN, or move to a different country altogether :P In the meantime, thank you guys for helping me out. Much appreciated.
    Here's the google talk bar... now set up a vpn already, because I'm not doing this again
    05-23-14 12:55 AM
    I couldn't find it BBWORLD, maybe something to do with my location? What country are you?

05-23-14 05:16 AM
    I couldn't find it BBWORLD, maybe something to do with my location? What country are you?

Strange... searching for Google talk doesn't yield this? Anyhow, I'm in Canada.
    05-23-14 03:59 PM
    i threw my blackberry bcoz i live in nepal...No use of this mobile here as you cant use blackberry world in Nepal..
    07-02-14 03:51 AM
    i threw my blackberry bcoz i live in nepal...No use of this mobile here as you cant use blackberry world in Nepal..
    Search for a vpn service

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 10:55 AM
    If you have blackberry 10, you can install mobile1 market to install apk/android application

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 11:46 PM