I'm stuck at work. Would love to be able to track the games. Are there any apps that will let me watch the games live or at least have real time scores for all of them? A mix of both is preferred. Native to BlackBerry would be best but I have no problem getting an android version. I don't even mind using a website if anybody knows of one (but if so I want one that refreshes scores automatically and at a very short interval). Thanks in advance nation! Hope you are all having a great first day of spring, I know it's beautiful here in south central pa!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 09:51 AM
    There are no native apps. I know last year you were able to sign up at the CBS web site for access to the games via a computer, but I do not believe they allowed access for mobile clients, although you could try the BB's browser, but CBS probably detects and blocks it. You most likely need a PC to watch the games. Check the CBS sports site.

PS You can also check Snap or the Amazon store for android apps, but I do not believe there are any that actually stream the games. (Maybe watch ESPN, but I believe march madness streaming is a CBS exclusive at least it was last year)
    Thewaxedworm likes this.
    03-20-14 10:07 AM
    The "March Madness Live" Android app (can be installed from Snap) works, and it will let you stream the games live if you sign in with a TV provider. Works very well.
    Thewaxedworm and pkcable like this.
    03-20-14 10:34 AM
    Installing now! Thanks for the help. The crackberry nation is really what sets BlackBerry apart from all the others. If they are able to rise from the ashes, they should figure out a way to market it. But that's for another time and another post.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 10:46 AM
    Just wanted to update. The app can be a bit sluggish at times, but other than that it is everything I was looking for and more! Plus I don't want to jinx myself but I didn't log in and I've watched every game so far. Again, for anyone looking for a tournament app the one above is a must have!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 01:28 PM
    The "March Madness Live" Android app (can be installed from Snap) works, and it will let you stream the games live if you sign in with a TV provider. Works very well.
    Thanks for the update!
    03-20-14 09:39 PM