i actually like the touch top to bring up bottom bar. its different because no other apps do this. but think about it, if you have a long note, and you're scrolling down while just reading, it may get in the way. touching the top bezel to have it show up is neat. imo
    10-07-13 12:41 PM
    i actually like the touch top to bring up bottom bar. its different because no other apps do this. but think about it, if you have a long note, and you're scrolling down while just reading, it may get in the way. touching the top bezel to have it show up is neat. imo
    it is neat.. but the keyboard is really gets in the way.
    maybe if it can automatically minimize the keyboard when we swipe top bezel ^_^
    it is easier to bring up the keyboard than hiding it anyway.
    10-08-13 03:13 AM
    it is neat.. but the keyboard is really gets in the way.
    maybe if it can automatically minimize the keyboard when we swipe top bezel ^_^
    it is easier to bring up the keyboard than hiding it anyway.
    ah, Q10 vs Z10 issues. =\
    cuek80 likes this.
    10-08-13 01:13 PM
    We have fixed the issue such that when you touch the top-bezel we dismiss the keyboard now, so that should get rid of the annoyance.

The update is just going through the testing phase and should be released soon.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 09:22 AM
    v2.3.5.0 pushed to BlackBerry World (pending approval):
    Issue 13 : App remembers last file contents, but not last file filename.
    Issue 14 : Add a button to launch bug report in browser.
    Issue 15 : Doesn't remember last directory.
    Issue 17 : Lose focus on VKB once user begins swiping down from the top-bezel.
    Issue 18 : Load the file contents asynchronously.
    Issue 19 : Display tutorial toast.
    Issue 20 : Add up/down navigation buttons.
    Issue 22 : Implement font size controller.
    Issue 23 : Implement TabbedPane (allow multiple documents to be open within app).
    Issue 24 : Auto-generate default name based on current date/time.
    cuek80 and snoozininsomniac like this.
    10-10-13 05:47 PM
    Quick question, how can I bring up the left side menu? :

[APP Request] Quick Note-img_00000381.png

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:29 AM
    Quick question, how can I bring up the left side menu? :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000381.png 
Views:	226 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	209975

Posted via CB10
    That feature is in the new updated version, which is still "pending appproval" before being accepted at BB World. This is new too, which I'm very much looking forward to using.

[APP Request] Quick Note-img_00000181.png

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-12-13 02:54 AM
    Yes, it's still pending approval. We are hoping it should be approved by Tuesday at the latest.

Canada Inc (www.canadainc.org)
    cuek80 likes this.
    10-13-13 10:44 AM
    It's up.
    Looking good. Though I wish the copy option shown on the bottom for quick access, but that's probably just for me, who use copy more than save or open options.

Is this final version of the app? Or any feature you planning to add to it?

Thanks for the great app

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 07:30 PM
    Dear Canada Inc, would you consider to add a setting to use different font size for the active frame (if possible) . I think it will be a great alternative for the paid sticky notes mentioned on crackberry blog recently. Idea come from it though.

I find it best to use the largest font for this purpose. But it too big for use in the app itself

Thanks a lot for the app, CB should mention ur app more than those useless paid apps/games
    10-21-13 08:35 AM
    Dear Canada Inc, would you consider to add a setting to use different font size for the active frame (if possible) . I think it will be a great alternative for the paid sticky notes mentioned on crackberry blog recently. Idea come from it though.

I find it best to use the largest font for this purpose. But it too big for use in the app itself

Thanks a lot for the app, CB should mention ur app more than those useless paid apps/games
    Hi, can you explain in a bit more detail what you would like and file it as a feature request through the app (swipe-down from the top-bezel and choose Bug report). I could not understand from your post.
    10-22-13 11:08 PM
    Hi, can you explain in a bit more detail what you would like and file it as a feature request through the app (swipe-down from the top-bezel and choose Bug report). I could not understand from your post.
    [APP Request] Quick Note-img_00000478.png
    [APP Request] Quick Note-img_00000479.png

Will submit feature request
    Thanks
    10-23-13 03:22 AM
37 12