Here is my situation. We have a few users who travel quite a bit and they are using insane amounts of data. I will be checking the device for facebook and linkedin syncing and such.
    My boss is looking for an app that monitors apps and their data usage. It would be nice to push it down from the BDS but not necassary. It would also be nice to email our service desk with daily, weekly or monthly details.
    Does an app exist?
    I know android has one. Are we ever going to be able to push down apk files from the BDS to the devices? Maybe there is a way already and if there is can someone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks for reading.
    02-06-14 08:17 AM
    Here is my situation. We have a few users who travel quite a bit and they are using insane amounts of data. I will be checking the device for facebook and linkedin syncing and such.
    My boss is looking for an app that monitors apps and their data usage. It would be nice to push it down from the BDS but not necassary. It would also be nice to email our service desk with daily, weekly or monthly details.
    Does an app exist?
    I know android has one. Are we ever going to be able to push down apk files from the BDS to the devices? Maybe there is a way already and if there is can someone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks for reading.
    If you know that Android has one and you guys have BB10 phones, maybe you guys ought to consider downloading the app from SNAP or AMAZON. Btw what's the name of the Android app? I won't mind checking it out.
    02-06-14 08:31 AM
    It is built in to the S3. Not sure what it is called. We would like to push it down from the BDS and not install manually.
    02-06-14 09:27 AM