I need an app that will help manage tasks AND sync with a caldav todo calendar. (Note I am not referring to caldav event calendars. Those I already work fine for me using one of the more recent leaked os and the events show up just fine on the calendar app.)

I have todo calendars on both Fruux and iCloud and it would be very beneficial to manage the todos on my Z10 as well. The native remember app and every task app that I have come across appears to only allow you to manage tasks/todos on your device and maybe on a proprietary web site.

I hate having to pull out my iPad each time I want to manage my task list on the go or having to wait until I get to my Mac.

Are there any apps out there that allow you to manage tasks on your BB10 device AND sync with a caldav server?
    08-03-13 11:21 PM
    I couldn't find one in Blackberry World, but I'm gonna forward your thread to some friends and see if we can't find you an answer.
    08-04-13 07:45 AM
    I couldn't find one in Blackberry World, but I'm gonna forward your thread to some friends and see if we can't find you an answer.
    While you and your friends try to find an answer, I'll probably make it a hobby project to write a todo manager for myself that integrates with CalDav. Though finding time to code on my off hours is a whole lot harder than the actual coding part.
    08-08-13 01:25 PM
    While you and your friends try to find an answer, I'll probably make it a hobby project to write a todo manager for myself that integrates with CalDav. Though finding time to code on my off hours is a whole lot harder than the actual coding part.
    Any movement on this? I realize this was four years ago. Will pay.. will pay more if this integrates with Remember.
    05-22-17 01:17 PM