Now I'm sure most of you will have come across these fake gimmicks on the App World. They are usually titled, 'App for [popular app]' and they are nothing but App generator apps. These apps seem to be ALWAYS in the top paid section. The 'developers' of the gimmick actually rate their own app 5*'s to persuade people to download them.

Now I dont know about you guys, but I think it's unfair to other developers who actually spent time and work hard on their apps. These gimmicks just deter people from downloading any apps. The worst thing is, Blackberry isn't doing anything about them!

// Rant over
    04-11-14 10:13 AM
    Now I'm sure most of you will have come across these fake gimmicks on the App World. They are usually titled, 'App for [popular app]' and they are nothing but App generator apps. These apps seem to be ALWAYS in the top paid section. The 'developers' of the gimmick actually rate their own app 5*'s to persuade people to download them.

Now I dont know about you guys, but I think it's unfair to other developers who actually spent time and work hard on their apps. These gimmicks just deter people from downloading any apps. The worst thing is, Blackberry isn't doing anything about them!

// Rant over
    There are few threads already about this problem and it's definitely annoying problem. I just hope that those apps in Top paid section only because their developers use services that generate many purchases and fake reviews and not because so many people got fooled.
    04-11-14 10:26 AM
    Is there any way to report these apps?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-14 02:25 AM