Like these:

App for ".." is gone. And the spam apps continue..-img_20140808_191914.png

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 12:22 PM
    hahaha cant win
    08-08-14 12:27 PM
    This can't happen though. Those apps they deleted was a tiny offense on bb's side. They should take preventive measures.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 12:46 PM
    It's a damn shame that this is still happening

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-08-14 01:39 PM
    Guess we could ban all apps with "for" next.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    08-08-14 03:15 PM
    They should just hire a few Crackberrians to flag apps. I'm sure more than a few would do it in exchange for new phones every year.
    08-08-14 03:36 PM
    They should just hire a few Crackberrians to flag apps. I'm sure more than a few would do it in exchange for new phones every year.
    How about BlackBerry just incorporate a Flag App feature in World. More people flagging the app will alert BlackBerry to investigate and take the proper action if necessary.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 10:51 PM
    I would like a report feature in blackberry world. This would takes BlackBerry empoyees 2 seconds to check and delete it

Posted via CB10
    dibbis and pttptppt like this.
    08-09-14 02:26 AM
    I would like a report feature in blackberry world. This would takes BlackBerry empoyees 2 seconds to check and delete it

Posted via CB10
    The report and the flag feature are great ideas!
    I always thought every app submitted to bbw was reviewed by blackberry. How come these typo squatters still manage to enter bbw?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 03:53 AM
    I always thought every app submitted to bbw was reviewed by blackberry. How come these typo squatters still manage to enter bbw?
    They needed quantity so they can advertise a 6 figures number of apps in BlackBerry World.

When Amazon app store will arrive, I guess they will have the freedom to do a thorough cleaning and enforce a strong policy on quality for BlackBerry World. They must do it, it's long overdue.
    08-09-14 04:11 AM
    I think the only way to stop these sort of apps is by letting us users police them with a report system , after so many reports to the same app or developer an employee of blackberry should investigate what's going on

I mean this developer is just taking the p#ss

App for ".." is gone. And the spam apps continue..-img_20140809_155722.png

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 10:07 AM
    Flagging is ok and all. But the main thing that we should be doing is to freakin' discontinue that blasted Mippin App Generator and bury it so far that no one else would dig it out! That's the main problem! That's the cancer. Let's just remove all the app generator apps out there. They don't require any coding skills to use and some "developers" are charging for it. So either just remove the whole goddamn App Generator or just remove the paid App Generator apps. The free ones can stay because it will eventually die out as these "developers" won't have an incentive to make them anymore.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho, m1kr0, kdna and 4 others like this.
    08-09-14 11:53 AM
    Flagging is ok and all. But the main thing that we should be doing is to freakin' discontinue that blasted Mippin App Generator and bury it so far that no one else would dig it out! That's the main problem! That's the cancer. Let's just remove all the app generator apps out there. They don't require any coding skills to use and some "developers" are charging for it. So either just remove the whole goddamn App Generator or just remove the paid App Generator apps. The free ones can stay because it will eventually die out as these "developers" won't have an incentive to make them anymore.

Posted via CB10
    ^ what this guy said!

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 12:15 PM
    I think the only way to stop these sort of apps is by letting us users police them with a report system , after so many reports to the same app or developer an employee of blackberry should investigate what's going on

I mean this developer is just taking the p#ss

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140809_155722.png 
Views:	1149 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	289820

Posted via CB10
    Oh my God, look that app store looks so crappy, Blackberry, c'mon!!!!
    08-09-14 02:31 PM
    Oh my God, look that app store looks so crappy, Blackberry, c'mon!!!!
    Blackberry world is brutal which is why i don't step foot in there
    08-09-14 07:43 PM
    Maybe ABCsoft is a single parent just trying to do what he can to put food on the table and clothes on his children's backs. Maybe if it weren't for the income he's making from selling valuable news and info about major apps, he'd be out on the streets as a beggar. Ever think about that? Show a little compassion.

Or are you in favor of innocent children starving to death? For shame, for shame...
    08-09-14 11:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    This, plus air dropping the "developers" into northern Iraq.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho, step07 and the_igg like this.
    08-09-14 11:14 PM
    This, plus air dropping the "developers" into northern Iraq.

Posted via CB10
    Some "ambassador" you are.
    08-09-14 11:16 PM
    Maybe ABCsoft is a single parent just trying to do what he can to put food on the table and clothes on his children's backs. Maybe if it weren't for the income he's making from selling valuable news and info about major apps, he'd be out on the streets as a beggar. Ever think about that? Show a little compassion.

Or are you in favor of innocent children starving to death? For shame, for shame...
    Yeah, and the prince of Nigeria really does need my money.

Posted via CB10
    eldricho, niss63, dibbis and 2 others like this.
    08-09-14 11:38 PM
    There's many ways you can make money, tricking people into buying something is not the way.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 03:12 AM
    Yeah, and the prince of Nigeria really does need my money.

Posted via CB10
    I may be mistaken here but I thought he was being sarcastic. Hmm oh well, hard to distinguish between sarcasm and literal meanings these days.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 05:04 AM

Or he could just get a real job instead of tricking people in buying bull**** apps

Posted via CB10
    eldricho likes this.
    08-10-14 05:14 AM
    If you had given the Nigerian prince money when he'd requested it, he wouldn't have resorted to making news, info, help, and program apps for BlackBerry World.

You reap what you sow, folks.
    08-10-14 08:47 AM
    If you had given the Nigerian prince money when he'd requested it, he wouldn't have resorted to making news, info, help, and program apps for BlackBerry World.

You reap what you sow, folks.
    Why are you trolling this thread so hard?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 01:46 PM
    My dream is Blackberry to have, someday, an app store like Apple, so clean, so complete...
    08-10-14 02:28 PM
30 12