I use this app but apparently it has been pulled by the dev because of users constantly complaining. I don't have any issues with it, and it only loses connectivity when no cell service available.

Apollo for BB10 gone because of people complaining!-screen-shot-2013-11-13-8.24.20-pm.png

So great now we don't have a Pandora client still, and now I can't even get a valid workaround on my wife's Z10. Looks like the user base is just to much to blame for the app situation as anyone else. I'm sure some clown is going to bring up side loading now but I don't do it, shouldn't have to, and won't do it! If I wanted to go through all that trouble I could have just gone Android to begin with.
    11-13-13 07:28 PM
    That's really sad! I have NO complaints about it what-so-ever.

Although I don't use Apollo often, I definitely prefer it over all other streaming apps.
    11-13-13 07:34 PM
    I use it often. Does this mean if I upgrade the OS I will lose it?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:33 PM
    If you all emailed the dev, maybe he'd reconsider.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:35 PM
    I use it often. Does this mean if I upgrade the OS I will lose it?

Posted via CB10
    If you upgrade it will still be there.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 09:36 PM
    Don't use it, but would be willing to help emailing the developer.
    I'm willing to bet a great part of those complainers are running a leaked os..

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:05 PM
    I have some problems but i never complained to them. It works great!
    11-13-13 10:09 PM
    Apollo is one of my favorite apps! I do sometimes have to quit and launch it a second time when it hangs during launching but that is it.

Also is amazing for the side benefit of no audio ads cutting in! I probably shouldn't have said that, lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:14 PM
    The issue is only with the latest ATT released 10.1 official it seems and only when using network. Will work fine on WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:24 PM
    i love this app :Csad now
    11-14-13 01:55 AM
    I was wondering what happened. I loaded Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1803 and I delete a bunch of apps before doing so to reduce the size of the back up. But couldn't find this one to re-install. Real shame.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 09:21 AM
    Devs really need to be thick skinned. There is always complaining and you can't please everyone. Some of the crap people biotch about are things a device says it won't do from the start.
    harlemsfinest27, FF22 and eldricho like this.
    11-14-13 09:33 AM
    Devs really need to be thick skinned. There is always complaining and you can't please everyone. Some of the crap people biotch about are things a device says it won't do from the start.
    I agree but at the same time, developers who are publicly present here (or other sites) sometimes can get overwhelmed by support questions or requests for new features thereby opening themselves up, possibly too much. Some of these developers are one-person operations, they have real jobs, real families, real emergencies and real vacations and can't always respond immediately or satisfy all requests. WE ALL have to be a bit understanding if replies slack off on occasion.
    11-14-13 11:08 AM
    I Just did and I lost it bro. So Don't do that!! if you want to use Apollo, do not reset your phone.

I'm trying to reinstall de app, but is too late.
    11-14-13 09:13 PM
    I Just did and I lost it bro. So Don't do that!! if you want to use Apollo, do not reset your phone.

11-14-13 09:14 PM
    I use it almost every day. Never had a problem except when I'm in a spot with no mobile coverage....
    11-14-13 09:21 PM
    What's the dev's email?!? Lol I live on this app, it's how I get through me work day. So sad it's been pulled from bbw. No other streaming comes close to apollo. Put it back PLEASE!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 11:26 AM
    I use this app but apparently it has been pulled by the dev because of users constantly complaining. I don't have any issues with it, and it only loses connectivity when no cell service available.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-11-13 at 8.24.20 PM.png 
Views:	1071 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	220457

So great now we don't have a Pandora client still, and now I can't even get a valid workaround on my wife's Z10. Looks like the user base is just to much to blame for the app situation as anyone else. I'm sure some clown is going to bring up side loading now but I don't do it, shouldn't have to, and won't do it! If I wanted to go through all that trouble I could have just gone Android to begin with.
    That's really sad! I have NO complaints about it what-so-ever.

Although I don't use Apollo often, I definitely prefer it over all other streaming apps.

I use it almost every day. Never had a problem except when I'm in a spot with no mobile coverage....
    What's the dev's email?!? Lol I live on this app, it's how I get through me work day. So sad it's been pulled from bbw. No other streaming comes close to apollo. Put it back PLEASE!!!

Posted via CB10
    Guys its back in BB World just got a tweet from dev.
    11-16-13 12:08 AM
    What exactly is apollo?

Posted via my awesome Q10
    11-16-13 12:20 AM
    What exactly is apollo?

Posted via my awesome Q10
    Pandora client that allows your BB10 phone to access you Pandora account. While I would love to have an official Pandora app, this is a good alternative until we get that.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 08:37 AM
    Holy cow I have been lost the past day, trying to struggle through using the Web based Pandora. Terrible! Add to that the fact that the android Pandora app audio is broken for some reason, but the ads have audio. Weird. Anyway, Apollo blows away the Pandora app on Android anyway. Good riddance I say!

Got home from a road trip today and checked BlackBerry World and see that Apollo is back! Downloaded as fast as I could and left a review adding my five stars.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 06:37 PM
    We really need to support the indie devs and show our love. I say that from my own experience and I know how important reviews are. Even if we don't like something, there is absolutely no reason to be rude.

Additionally I believe "one star reviews" are beyond absurd for indie apps because just being there is really something and being new is even better, so as much as things maybe buggy on initial releases 3 stars should be the minimum. Not to say we should give always a 5 just for the effort to try solving a legit problem.

It's also important to write constructive things and point the dev on the right direction. We should aways use the support channels for suggestions and bug report. It's not only better but also gives the dev an opportunity to reply, test things together and improve the app for everybody.

In my opinion reviews should always be kind of like "thank you", even if you get some suggestions and requirements, the review should be like "thank you, sent some suggestions by email".

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    11-16-13 06:58 PM