Anytime is a powerful, feature-rich time tracking and expense reporting app built natively for the BlackBerry 10 platform.

Core Features:
    • Create multiple business profiles, each supporting their own unique activities, clients, projects, and time tracking history
    • Define Activities that you will track time against. These may be charged on an hourly basis or as a flat-fee
    • Create Projects to establish budgets and timelines
    • Define Clients and link their data to your BlackBerry Contacts to leverage the powerful personal information management features of the BlackBerry core services
    • Create Timesheets via Anytime's high precision timer or manually create timesheet by providing start and end times
    • Record your Expenses and organize them by Project and Expense Category
    • View your overall Utilization and Billable % rates in Anytime's informative performance dashboard
    • Export your data for import into Excel or a third-party system

Enhanced Features:
    • Use GPS data to understand if you are travelling. If so, Anytime can automatically begin recording your travel time for you
    • Use the proximity sensor to automatically hide and show sensitive information on your BlackBerry screen
    • Post notifications into BlackBerry Hub when timer events occur

Convenience Features
    • A user interface tailored to each device's unique resolution and size
    • Use the standard Classic keyboard shortcuts to quickly navigate through Anytime
    • Integrated help and quick reference guide

Free download to try it out, activate via in-app purchase of $4.99

Attachment 340914
    Attachment 340915
    Attachment 340916
    Attachment 340917

Find it in AppWorld under 'Anytime' (I'd post the link but the forum software requires 10 posts to allow that...)
    03-13-15 02:59 PM
    does the free version has all option to try for a limited time????
    03-13-15 05:32 PM
    You can create 1 project and up to 20 timesheets. All other functions are there.
    03-16-15 09:29 PM
    I have no issues on the BlackBerry Classic, but I do on the Passport. The minute a profile tries to save the application shuts down and I'm back on the home screen. After that I can no longer open the application. I get the splash screen and then the application exits.
    03-17-15 07:19 AM
    I Wanna give try

Get paid app redeem code C004DE3E2
    03-17-15 07:49 AM
    We sincerely apologize about that We caught that Passport issue and it will be resolved in release 1.0.1.12 which was submitted today for upload to AppWorld. To promote a better user experience between the screen sizes we have screen-size-specific components and one of the Passport components was out of date in the R1.0.0.12 bundle.

Duncan
    medianomicon
    03-18-15 01:56 PM
    Cool app... bought after 5 minutes of fooling with it. Thanks,dev!

Posted via CB10
    03-22-15 06:49 PM
    Thank you for your support and feedback
    03-23-15 03:25 PM
    Thank you
    03-23-15 04:59 PM
    I love the potential of this app, but I spend a lot of time at my desktop and setting up projects there would be much easier. I also need to generate timesheets, and invoices for that time, and I have employee time to track as well. I guess what I'd really like to see is a way to import data to the app from excell as well as the export. That way I can update progress in both places without rework by importing and exporting as necessary. I know from experience I won't be thumb typing all my time tracking and project details with a full desktop keyboard available, but would love to have the mobile convenience to update on the go. Is this something you could add? I'm sure it would just be a matter of a templated excell file to work from so the app could read the appropriate cells into the database.

This has been done with many online services, but I dont like putting this data online, and the service fees often outweigh the convenience gained. As such I always go back to my old tried and true spreadsheet methods. This app could be my ultimate solution.

Imagine if my employees could just send me their time and I could import that as well. Then I could track my progress against my clients POs and see if we need more money approved, or just send an app generated status report to them to see for themselves.

So much potential benefits to consultants. I just purchased the full version. Bring on the Updates.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 12:36 AM
    Hey Developer!!!

Can you add a feature so that my expenses are directly taken from homescreen universal search / BlackBerry assistant?

So for example, if I type +500 on my homescreen andd tap on the Anytime app, it automatically adds an income of $500

Likewise, if I type -500 on my homescreen using the native universal search/blackberry assistant and then tap on Anytime's logo, it automatically deducts 500$ as expensse...

Infacts, this feature can be even more extrapolated to --- +500, salary
    Or --- -150, food

And the income/expense gets added/subtracted to the relevant category!!

This would be a real fast way to add expenses and amazing for the physical keyboard users!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 04:21 PM