Viira 5.5 was just released and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this app for GTD. I'm currently using IQTELL and really like it. But I also would like to move to the Passport and am looking for a BB OS10 solution for task management.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
    11-03-14 08:57 AM
    I am not familiar with the software packages you mentioned, but I use MS Ontnote for all of my notes and tasks. Onenote is now supported by BlackBerry 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:50 AM
    I am not familiar with the software packages you mentioned, but I use MS Ontnote for all of my notes and tasks. Onenote is now supported by BlackBerry 10.3.1.

Posted via CB10
    Barely supported... it's too laggy for me to use on the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:26 AM
    Viira 5.5 was just released and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this app for GTD. I'm currently using IQTELL and really like it. But I also would like to move to the Passport and am looking for a BB OS10 solution for task management.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
    I use Viira all the time, and the latest updates has just made it better - also for the Passport.

It all depends on your needs and how you work.

There is also another good app doing things a little bit different; "Checked Task Pro", which integrates the native Remember app into the mix.

For quick tasks and ability to have control and reminders of tasks, - including tasks and notes from the Remember App, the Checked! Task Pro is a good alternative, it can run in background and sync with the remember app.

To also control projects on-the-go, Viira does a reasonably good job.

Both apps have good support, and they respond to email requests.

So if you have a special need, send them both a mail, and see if their app does what you need

contact info you can find in BBWorld
    11-03-14 11:03 AM
    I keep going back and forth between Viira and checked...they both provide the same functions (for the most part)....

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 09:21 PM