I was wondering if anyone uses this app and if they have successfully set in up to work with media players and created their own remotes. If so, let me know cause I need some Help.

posted by me
    sheap74 likes this.
    07-02-13 11:19 PM
    Subscribing . . .

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 12:26 AM
    I use the Luko Lan Remote. It's amazing and works with any media player. I've used it with VLC, WMC, and WMP.

It also has launcher shortcuts to quick start programs and a file explorer to start media files straight from my phone.

Best of all, for me, also has a PlayBook version available.

Check out luko LAN Remote in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/63232

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 12:34 AM
    Well the downside is that I just paid for the AIO Remote, so I'd rather try to get that one to do what i need

posted by me
    07-03-13 12:37 AM
    I use AIO remote and it does work very well. Haven't set up remotes yet as I use iTunes but I will try to set one up later on today to see how well it works.
    07-03-13 05:57 AM
    I use AIO remote mainly for the mouse pad. I've been meaning to try creating some custom remotes but haven't got around to it. Interested to see how others have got on with that.
    07-03-13 07:04 AM
    AIO Remote itself is here. How can I help

I put 5 methods to reach me inside app (BBM, mail, website, facebook, twitter) but a lot of people don't reach me when they stuck.

I just published a new release 3.4.4 with many improvements:

- Q10/Q5 mouse Pad: use physical keyboard to write instead of virtual keyboard
    - Q10/Q5 keyboard shortcuts supported (use 'c' to create item and 'e' to edit item) in remote pcs, media players and custom remotes pages
    - Custom remotes many improvements
    - Align custom remote buttons easily
    - Re-size custom remote buttons by 2 fingers
    - New type of buttons (Color Button)
    - Predefined media players returned again
    - MousePad: Enable/Disable Drag mode by long press on left button
    - Help pages updated. Video added, bluetooth common issues and many methods to reach me (mail, BBM, facebook, twitter, website)
    - Bluetooth unlocked for free in current release and may be locked again in future
    - File manager unlocked for 1 minute to try it for free
    - File manager: use back button to navigate up in file system

Anyone use AIO Remote?-aio-remote-3.4.4-snapshot.jpg

CrackBerry video tutorial:

Dont forget that Aio remote is Built for BlackBerry
    jason18 and abUdi4 like this.
    07-03-13 01:25 PM
    Thanks AIO! I might be bbm'ing you this weekend asking how to figure some stuff out if I don't learn it from your tutorial video.

posted by me
    07-04-13 02:36 PM
    I use AIO remote when I hook up my Windows 8 ultra book to my HD TV via HDMI and it's a very good combo - My Z10 is a wireless keyboard/trackpad and it's totally awesome!!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 02:54 PM
    Hey AIOremote - I enjoy your product quite a bite and use it on my home theater pc in place of a dedicated keyboard but I do have a couple suggestions I'd like to make.

On the bb10 app, is it possible to have what is being typed appear instantly on the screen like with the playbook app?

Any thoughts to bringing in native xbmc support? I set up a media player option for it on the bb10 app but only the play/pause work properly. Everyone I know who uses a remote like this does so for media viewing, and xbmc is large in that area

Thanks for your hard work!
    07-05-13 03:51 PM
    I see the last update resolved the first of my suggestions
    07-05-13 07:14 PM
    After trying almost all remote apps in app store I can honestly say that touchremote is by far the most advanced and ergonomic. It's deeply integrated with the (windows) system and specific Integration for the major media players (wmc, wmp, itunes,vlc). Try it. I prefer it a lot above luko. (too basic and generic), iTunes wouldn't work. Reconnect is not seamless. Aio is quite a hazzle to set up.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 01:31 PM
    Maybe the full version, but the free version of AIOremote still seems to be the best option.
    07-06-13 01:54 PM
    Thanks for your replies. Tons of features are coming in future versions.

Latest version 3.4.5 targets creative people only:

- Are you ready to control your imagination
    - Create custom remotes with any graphic design ever you imagine
    - Change background color of custom remote or set any image as background
    - New type of buttons (Image Button). Create image using image editor and save it on device. Use image as a button
    - Image button can be any shape not just rectangle. Png file can have transparent background
    - You can import image from device file system or from camera directly
    - Better buttons alignment by displaying position/size info while repositioning/resizing

i will try to upload photos / videos about how to use advanced custom remote designer
    07-27-13 07:52 AM
    I actually use this app alot. my laptop has a lot of problems; my mouse starts lagging all over the screen, I have to type slow for the whole word to come out..but AIO makes that all easy, it has the keyboard and mouse in the app. Only one problem. when using the key board, I can't use any symbols so if I write a whole sentence and use a question mark at the end, it won't type any of the message

z10er
    07-27-13 08:15 AM
    I will check this issue and try to fix it in future versions
    sirxdaniel likes this.
    07-27-13 10:04 AM
    Future of Aio Remote is totally different !

You can check this Blog posts of Android version to know what I mean

Hisham Bakr Blog: Aio Remote "Android" v3.4.7 is a major update introducing Android control

Hisham Bakr Blog: Aio Remote "Android" v3.4.8 is another major update introducing Online Remotes Gallery

Also check this video:
    12-30-13 03:11 PM