My whatsapp subscription is apparently coming up in its year birthday and they've indicated that they want me to pay. NONE of my friends on any operating system have ever paid. Do these fees actually exist or are they more or less just hoping you'll pay? Has anyone here paid?

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D
    05-19-14 08:46 PM
    I've had mine renewed twice without paying, although I've been switching devices a lot lately maybe they'll make me pay this year. I don't really use it that much though so I'll just go without

Flicked on my Z30 or crushed on my Q5!
    05-19-14 08:49 PM
    Used it for like 3 years once with the same phone number, never paid.

Then with this phone number I think I should of paid in April, haven't though it's never asked.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 06:48 AM
    WhatsApp account is attached to the phone number, not to the device, and not even to the platform.
    I know many people who got a promotion WhatApp on iOS many years ago, migrated to the Android afterwards and to the BB lately and their subscription status always were stating: UNLIMITED. NB! They never changed the phone number, just devices of different platforms!
    05-20-14 07:45 AM
    My whatsapp subscription is apparently coming up in its year birthday and they've indicated that they want me to pay. NONE of my friends on any operating system have ever paid. Do these fees actually exist or are they more or less just hoping you'll pay?
    It would be really interesting to see what is going to happen when the pay-day comes and how WA limits the use of the app in the non-pay event......
    Taking in account that the WA is taken over by FB, maybe they (@WA) are not giving a damn about the subscription fee anymore....
    05-20-14 07:52 AM