This could be user error, but my contact set ups are not working. When I get a text from one of the three people I have set up the LED flashes the color I have set up up for non profile texts. Emails and incoming calls are the same way. So BeBuzz is working... I get an email, the correct color flashes. I get a text, the correct color flashes. But if one of my three BeBuzz contacts call, text, or emails I get the color I have set up for "generic" call, text, and emails.
    The app was working fine previously and it has the latest update. I've tried restarting and battery pulls. Nothing seems to work. Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know a solution? I've used this app since bb07. It's a must have for me. Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 01:09 PM
    have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it ? It may also have to do with the settings for your specific contacts within the contacts app
    04-29-14 05:09 PM
    OK I think I have figured it out...
    After att pushed the new update on my a few of my contacts got messed up. I'm not sure how to best describe this, but it's like the contact both exist and doesn't exist. The person is still in my contacts, but when I click on our text messages the persons name doesn't load into the top nor does their picture. When I click the part on the top (like you would to add a contact) I click add to existing contact and the contact doesn't exist. If I click create new, when I go to save it says it's an existing contact and asks if I want to add it to that. Pretty frustrating.
    It seems this is not a BeBuzz issue, but an OS issue instead. I know there are problems with the contacts and all has any one else encountered this and know how to fix. Really need to get this fixed. I keep my phone on silent and no vibrate. BeBuzz let's me know it's worth me checking my phone or not. Help please!!! Thanks everybody.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 08:28 AM