Can you call anyone on Skype from anywhere in the world for free???

That's why you need viber

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-29-13 08:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Uh.. yes, yes you can. You can call every Skype user, just like you can call every viber user. You can't certainly call a land line using viber, or an unregistered user, for that matter.

However, I prefer Viber.
    04-29-13 08:17 PM
    I prefer Viber over skype. I don't know why. I just do.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    04-29-13 08:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 08:29 PM
    It's their loss. There's Skype now and it works really well!

Posted via CB10
    How is it their loss even with skype around. Voice call is free for viber and the best feature that comes with it. It works like whatsapp that pulls info from your contact list to check who has viber installed that you can simply call/msg for free, unlike skype, you have to manually add up all your skype contacts. Viber contacts are always online with the app installed and you can simply call/msg them anytime. For free skype to skype calls/video calls, your contacts NEED to be online(many a times i rage because they are offline) in order for it to be possible. Both are good in its own ways but i prefer viber for its ease of use, just like whatsapp. As for video calls, no competition skype is king.
    RazzBerry and anon(4044683) like this.
    04-29-13 08:34 PM
    I too need Viber for International use. Skype has gone to **** since Micr*s*ft got it and ruined it!
    04-29-13 09:25 PM
    @arvind1983 -

Thank you for the kind words.
    We're considering giving our fans a preview in the near future. We still can't guarantee anything, but you can rest assured that Crackberry will be a good place for us to post that preview, IF it will indeed be ready.

Worry not - we're working vigorously on completing Viber for BB10 as soon as we can.
    04-30-13 01:23 AM
    @arvind1983 -

We're considering giving our fans a preview in the near future. We still can't guarantee anything, but you can rest assured that Crackberry will be a good place for us to post that preview, IF it will indeed be ready.

Worry not - we're working vigorously on completing Viber for BB10 as soon as we can.
    I look forward to the preview release. Native > Android port, so glad that you decided to go native.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 01:47 AM
    Glad to have Viber on board.

Posted via CB10
    Viber likes this.
    04-30-13 02:15 AM
    Viber I am so glad that you explaining so well
    I will be waiting for Viber on my BlackBerry Z10
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Viber likes this.
    04-30-13 02:41 AM
    Many thanks, your hard work is appreciated By most.

Posted via CB10
    Viber likes this.
    04-30-13 03:10 AM
    I'm really excited....:-)

Posted via CB10
    Viber likes this.
    04-30-13 06:32 AM
    waiting for viber...
    Viber likes this.
    04-30-13 09:07 AM
    @viber, thanks. I will check the video out. What's your revenue model btw? How can you offer this stuff for free, which is pretty much the reason people here like it (being free). I understand what's app is free but it's text which is a lot cheaper than voice. How can you sustain this?.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 02:13 PM
    I've read that Viber plans on adding "Premium" services to make money. I wonder if video calling will be one of those services

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 05:01 PM
    @arvind1983 -

Thanks a lot. Will wait for it. The android and ios app looks very similar and identical. Will BB10 app look the same or will it look like it is made for BlackBerry? personally its great to have a fresh look for BB10 app like how WP8 Viber app looks different from the rest. Thanks once again.
    05-02-13 03:14 AM
    Will viber have its own notification icon and hub tab? Please add in these features if it has not already been thought of or implemented and escalate it to the development teams!!!

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    05-02-13 03:45 AM
    Will viber have its own notification icon and hub tab? Please add in these features if it has not already been thought of or implemented and escalate it to the development teams!!!

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    +1 also, make it open directly in the hub and not an actual active frame. Just like BBM, fb, twitter...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 04:16 AM
    Exactly how is viber a winner here?? By having an administrator on here constantly saying "coming soon"

When the viber administrator can point me to the download link then we have a winner.
    Are u a r e t a r d? By having an administrator here clearly shows that they are handling their customer service with much greater care than Skype. Plus the native bb app is already available in v7 bb, not android port. Note the difference in effort?

I'm not even a viber fan. Had always trusted Skype and nothing else. But objectively speaking, a normal kid with a low IQ can see that viber deserves more than Skype in the current smartphone industry. Just because of this simple gesture of having an administrator in the crowd.

For that, I'm going to try viber.
    05-02-13 05:06 AM
    Always good to see someone from a famous app here and talking to us directly. Haven't seen much of these instances. Just restores my belief that Viber truly cares for their users.

I'm waiting (albeit impatiently), but I would prefer to give it some time rather than getting something half-baked.

Keep it up, Viber. Do post the preview here so we can test it out for you!!
    05-02-13 05:15 AM
    Waiting... waiting... come on Viber!
    05-02-13 05:20 AM
    Viber can you at least share the .Bar file for testing to the crackberry fans here before release if it's not going to be in few days...

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 05:51 AM
    Good morning.
    We are working around the clock and Viber for BlackBerry 10 smartphones should be out soon.
    -The Viber Team
    05-02-13 07:00 AM
    Cheers for you viber team! On new mobile people have tendecies to share with friends about features and applications. We want to say all yes, viber is integrated in our beloved Z10. Plz plz make it hub integrated. We r ready to experiment beta version. Buck up viber!

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 02:11 PM
    The above was just a joke.
    If you've been around for a while you get it.
    Sorry.
    05-02-13 03:13 PM
573 1234 ...