In my opinion Skype is a much better app than viber, in addition, you can make video calls
    08-20-13 02:16 AM
    Hi Dannish2000

Can you share me the Viber 2.3.6 bar file?.How you loaded the bar file is it through Chrome extension or through debug token.

I have tried other versions using chrome extension method, but not able to install viber it is crashing I am using Q10 with OS Version :10.1.0.1720

Thank you
    08-20-13 02:23 AM
    It's hilarious that the sideloaded Viber works just fine yet the rep who keeps coming here can't feed that back to his team so they can release it as a sideload till they get their native app together.
    08-20-13 03:57 AM
    It's hilarious that the sideloaded Viber works just fine yet the rep who keeps coming here can't feed that back to his team so they can release it as a sideload till they get their native app together.
    Hi,

We are well aware of the sideloaded app, however creating a fully native app is a whole different story.
    In order to incorporate all of our features, utilizing Viber's full potential, there is no escaping from releasing a native app, and this app needs to wait for BB OS 10.2 to be released.

As we have news, we'll fill you in.
    R Field and beubeu67 like this.
    08-20-13 06:36 AM
    Hi,

We are well aware of the sideloaded app, however creating a fully native app is a whole different story.
    In order to incorporate all of our features, utilizing Viber's full potential, there is no escaping from releasing a native app, and this app needs to wait for BB OS 10.2 to be released.

As we have news, we'll fill you in.
    10.2 sdk gold is out from BlackBerry. Your move.

Via my Zormtrooper - v.10.2.0.1047
    anon(4185604) likes this.
    08-20-13 06:40 AM
    10.2 sdk gold is out from BlackBerry. Your move.

We are referring to the official 10.2 for all devices.
    08-20-13 06:50 AM
    We are referring to the official 10.2 for all devices.
    So there is a completed app that can work but it just needs 10.2 to run?

08-20-13 08:03 AM
    Our native app for BB10 is pending some enhancements and alterations in BB OS 10.2, without which our app won't work.
    Naturally, it is also our great interest to have our app released as soon as possible, but unfortunately at this stage it is impossible for us to release it.

If you have more questions or would like to get more specific info, I invite you to contact our support team through our official HelpDesk, at Support and Knowledge Base - Viber Media Inc.
    menshawy and sergey_IL like this.
    08-20-13 08:34 AM
    Hi everyone please stop harassing the Viber rep; he/she is here to provide us with news. If you cannot wait, use Xsacha's sideloading method on YouTube and use the sideloaded Viber for the time being. Even a person like me who doesn't know much about computers could follow that tutorial and sideload apps myself, so I believe everyone can do it if they put a little bit of time and effort to try. There are lots of helpful tips and advices in CrackBerry forums.

I have learned so much from lots of helpful members here since I got the Z10 in March and I'm very happy that I switched back to BlackBerry - best decision I've ever made and the knowledge I've gained during the last few months is priceless.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4185604) and portal like this.
    08-23-13 10:58 PM
    Never mind the fact that sachas latest procedure to install android apps using a debug token is much more simple than how it was originally. It is honestly so straightforward that there is no reason not to use it to side load viber. The entire process will only take 15 minutes to set up and complete , and the most amount of time is spent waiting on BlackBerry to email you the signing keys!

Plus, Viber makes it very easy to acquire the apk for their app by downloading it directly off their website

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 12:00 AM
    Never mind the fact that sachas latest procedure to install android apps using a debug token is much more simple than how it was originally. It is honestly so straightforward that there is no reason not to use it to side load viber. The entire process will only take 15 minutes to set up and complete , and the most amount of time is spent waiting on BlackBerry to email you the signing keys!

Plus, Viber makes it very easy to acquire the apk for their app by downloading it directly off their website

Posted via CB10
    I have no idea we can download the Viber apk file directly from their website lol

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 12:12 AM
    I have no idea we can download the Viber apk file directly from their website lol

Posted via CB10
    http://download.viber.com/viber.apk

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 09:45 AM
    Viber is probably just taking you guys for a fool.

Feeding you information you want to hear.

If it's not released by now. It won't be released at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 04:17 AM
    help me viber for z10 plz i need it
    08-26-13 02:57 PM
    Still?

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 01:41 PM
    Do you think that if blackberry is sold, that Viber ot other companies will continue making apps for OS10 or will it become obsolete...

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 04:32 PM
    I'm waiting

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 11:45 PM
    Last I heard vigorous Viber was working vigorously.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:30 AM
    Viber is probably just taking you guys for a fool.

Feeding you information you want to hear.

If it's not released by now. It won't be released at all.
    And if they prove you wrong? Based on post # 483, I am hopeful.
    09-16-13 09:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi. Do I need to have 10.2 installed on my device I want to side load?
    Also, would be great full if you could provide link to a tutorial on how to side load with the method you mentioned above.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:41 AM
    Hi. Do I need to have 10.2 installed on my device I want to side load?
    Also, would be great full if you could provide link to a tutorial on how to side load with the method you mentioned above.

Thanks

Posted via CB10

Ask and you shall receive!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=817781

And nope, you done need 10.2, though android apps do run smoother on it.

Posted via CB10
    portal likes this.
    09-17-13 05:35 PM
    Our native app for BB10 is pending some enhancements and alterations in BB OS 10.2, without which our app won't work.
    Naturally, it is also our great interest to have our app released as soon as possible, but unfortunately at this stage it is impossible for us to release it.

If you have more questions or would like to get more specific info, I invite you to contact our support team through our official HelpDesk, at Support and Knowledge Base - Viber Media Inc.
    I guess it's only a matter of time before this app becomes live as Blackberry stated that they will begin the 10.2 Rollout on October (of course subject to carrier testing and their go-dates) is it safe to assume we'd have this app before Christmas?
    09-18-13 03:35 AM
    Ask and you shall receive!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=817781

And nope, you done need 10.2, though android apps do run smoother on it.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the link. Got the debug token and now running viber on my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 03:01 PM
    Thank you for the link. Got the debug token and now running viber on my Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633.

Posted via CB10
    Glad to hear all went well! Sacha has really made it very simple now to create a debug token. The original process was a bit more finicky and complex!

And to answer the poster above you, judging by the waiting period we've had already, I wouldn't bet on a 2013 release. At this point I wouldn't be willing to bet on a release at any point!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 08:54 PM
    It's a hopeless case...I can't seem to have Viber run on my Q10 on leaked version 10.2.0.1755 with thr new 4.2.2 runtime. It was successfully sideloaded through the debug token and the app opens fine.
    But when you try making a call, or when a call is received it crashes as soon as you answer.
    09-19-13 06:15 AM
573 ... 1819202122 ...