Lesson learnt: shouldn't post any message in the first place, admitting to be the official representative, until the app is ready for release.
    WTF you on about??, im glad the rep is here updating...better than alot of devs out there who couldnt give a **** about BB10. Fine i understand everyone here including me are fustrated at the lack of a release date for Viber but at least they are here, posting and letting us know that the app is on its way to BB10.

Seriously some people as i said in my previous post need to learn some patience. I dont see anyone having a moan and whinge at instagram, altho you can sideload it but still there should a native/android ported app for BB10. But seems like the devs there couldnt give a flying pig about us BB10 users..same goes for Netflix and other big name apps...not once have they posted in here letting us know what their plans are.

Viber rep please carry on posting and letting us know how the app development is going, dont let the fools here put you off.
    tinker2000 and R Field like this.
    06-01-13 06:55 AM
    You are all a bunch of children (not the viber rep, of course)

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 07:07 AM
    Lesson learnt: shouldn't post any message in the first place, admitting to be the official representative, until the app is ready for release.
    I totally diagree with you. AT least we know that Viber s working on the app...

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 07:14 AM
    Alright charlie, you need to calm down, sit back, stick your left thumb up your nose, take it out and give it a good suck.

I'm just sayin' brah.
    06-01-13 08:40 AM
    I disagree with u. Viber should make a presence here but what they post is another question altogether.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    06-01-13 08:55 AM
    Viber rep: Hey guys I am an official viber rep and i want to inform you that we are working very hard on releasing the BlackBerry 10 App which should be out very soon.

Crackberry member: Can you please tell us when it will be available. Or when we can expect it?

Viber rep: we are sorry we cannot give a specific time because our development team is still workinfg on the app, and it's not clear to when it will be out.

Crackberry member: but you said soon. WTF...

Lool and that was a summary of what's been happening here
    So again for all of you defending these reps get a life and wake up you fools... these reps haven't said anything different for the past 2 plus months and I rather not hear from then at all, because soon my ****.

As for the children comment made by Cohen... i think your the child here for defending this company's unprofessional representation juat beacuse they provide you with meaningless and stagnant updates.

What really makes me sad is that I feel that those who defend these reps are so desperate for this app regardless of the process.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 09:18 AM
    I actually don't care about the app one way or another

I am just getting tired of the childish behavior on the cberry forums.

I'm thrilled people's parents bought them a Z10, however this ******** is ridiculous

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    06-01-13 09:25 AM
    I actually don't care about the app one way or another

I am just getting tired of the childish behavior on the cberry forums.

I'm thrilled people's parents bought them a Z10, however this ******** is ridiculous

Posted via CB10
    If you don't care, your words carry no weight in this thread.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    06-01-13 09:38 AM
    Everyone needs to remember their manners and appreciate the work the Viber team is putting in to give us a native app. I'd be pissed if I was on the Viber team reading all this hostility.

Posted via CB10
    Captain_L likes this.
    06-01-13 09:59 AM
    Since we managed to mute the Viber rep!!...
    All is left to do is just speculate on how it will be and when it will be here.

So my bet is that Viber will come to BlackBerry 10 os about 2 weeks after bbm cross platform.

Bbm cross platform will create major commotion among all these apps ( Skype Viber whatsapp etc etc) resulting into more concentrated efforts to have better products faster ( not too sure Skype will bother but just sayin...)

If Viber was released within June I would see it doing good on bb10 ...Either way whenever it comes will be welcome. I hope for them they are still significant by their time of release . I personally love the app and will keep using it.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 10:24 AM
    Yeah just hope for other apps

from my incredible mobile
    06-01-13 10:45 AM
    Hey viber! Any good news or update?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 04:59 AM
    Hey viber! Any good news or update?

Posted via CB10
    They're working round the clock and the app is currently on advance development stage LOL

Posted using The Z10
    007Storm and noelito4three like this.
    06-06-13 09:53 AM
    They're working round the clock and the app is currently on advance development stage LOL

Posted using The Z10
    Thank you Vigerous Viber!!!
    06-06-13 10:04 AM
    This is a viber rep.. not. We are working so hard that we forgot to eat and drink these past couple of days but the app should out very soon like within 4 months from now.

Thanks for your interest in Viber.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:24 PM
    This is a viber rep.. not. We are working so hard that we forgot to eat and drink these past couple of days but the app should out very soon like within 4 months from now.

Seriously you are such a child. At least Viber has reps in this forum. Can't say the same about many other companies.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 02:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Really! you are behaving like a small minded child.

When Viber arrives, I will use it because they have taken the time to make it native. I hope its soon because I'm going to China at the end of the month and it would be great for then. If its not, I will use BBM and Skype.

Bickering and whingeing isn't going to get it any quicker. Go and find a hobby whilst you wait...My mum does knitting
    06-06-13 02:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    Grow up FFS...u know what would be hilarious is if viber stopped development of their app for bb10.

Wonder what you pathetic whiners would do then?.

Such a shame that because of you whiners in here, the rep hasn't posted here for awhile.

Posted via Z10
    06-06-13 02:52 PM
    Grow up FFS...u know what would be hilarious is if viber stopped development of their app for bb10.

Such a shame that because of you whiners in here, the rep hasn't posted here for awhile.

Posted via Z10
    I don't think anybody hurt Vibers feelings. They are just probably working very Vigoursly and just don't have any free time.
    06-06-13 03:03 PM
    Lool wow you guys are on edge ... so desperate for the app I guess. In reference to me being a child I have 2 children myself and I will take your reference as a compliment. I try not to stress out about stuff and I like taking trivial matter lightly.

My issue with Viber is their annoying status updates. Look at sound hound, they were extremely professional in their execution. They announced that they have plans and are working on their app and just a day or two before the official release they released a statement saying that it will be out very soon.

Cheers,

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 03:37 PM

Posted via Z10
    Please take no offense to my response to you, but your mentality is that of a desperate beggar and or a really desperate, and eager child. Viber is not developing an app for BlackBerry 10 out of courtesy or cause they are nice but because they wanna grow and be the biggest cross platform app in the cross platform voice communication realm. ... So I expect with confidence that our reactions and comments on this thread will not affect their plans, cause unlike you they have bigger plans and they are not going on childish tantrums.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 03:46 PM
    Please take no offense to my response to you, but your mentality is that of a desperate beggar and or a really desperate, and eager child. Viber is not developing an app for BlackBerry 10 out of courtesy or cause they are nice but because they wanna grow and be the biggest cross platform app in the cross platform voice communication realm. ... So I expect with confidence that our reactions and comments on this thread will not affect their plans, cause unlike you they have bigger plans and they are not going on childish tantrums.

Posted via CB10
    Lol listen I don't care if the app comes or not, I don't use it and never have even when I had an iPhone or Android.

What makes me feel very sorry for you is that even though u have 2 kids yourself, it's your attitude that stinks to high heaven.

I'm not begging for the app, I never have but what I would like to see is it make its way to bb10 as there seems to be quite a few users who want it.

Anyhow carry on being a ****** for all I care, I just feel really sorry for someone like you, who feels the need to throw around childish insults.

Posted via Z10
    06-06-13 04:04 PM
    Lol listen I don't care if the app comes or not, I don't use it and never have even when I had an iPhone or Android.

What makes me feel very sorry for you is that even though u have 2 kids yourself, it's your attitude that stinks to high heaven.

I'm not begging for the app, I never have but what I would like to see is it make its way to bb10 as there seems to be quite a few users who want it.

Anyhow carry on being a ****** for all I care, I just feel really sorry for someone like you, who feels the need to throw around childish insults.

Posted via Z10
    Thanks for your kind words.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:48 PM
    Hi viber rep,
    Throw some light on status
    Break the silence and share some things.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 02:52 PM
    Hi viber rep,
    Throw some light on status
    Break the silence and share some things.

Posted via CB10
    After being chased out of this thread, I doubt we will hear from them for a while!

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 03:58 PM
573 ... 89101112 ...