Yea man totally agree. At the stage of advance development and still nothing to show is really ridiculous. Just a tease, not even asking much.

At this point, it's not about the excitement and anticipation for a surprise announcement that viber is finally ready. But more like, many are tired of the anticipation and waiting of an app that is soon but yet not so soon to come. It's dreadful.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    05-28-13 02:37 PM
    Any updates?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 02:48 PM
    Any updates?

Posted via CB10
    Ya. Viber is working Vigoursly.

Regards,

Vigirous/Viber
    05-28-13 03:56 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I am an official representative from Viber here in Crackberry. I'm here to help

Our BB10 app is currently in advanced levels of development and testing, and we hope to bring you news soon. Note that the wait for our BB10 app will not be nearly as long as the wait for the update for the current version was.

@sosof -

We have already fixed this security glitch, immediately after it was discovered. The fixed version is available for download in our website: http://download.viber.com/viber.apk
    WOW DUDE U SAID THAT UR (( an official representative from Viber here in Crackberry. I'm here to help )) .. DO U KNO THAT THE LINK THAT U GAVE US WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE VIBER IT SAYS " ERROR OR SORRY! " IT DOSNT WORK MAAAN
    WOW MAN THANX FOR UR HELP AND THNX FOR FIX IT
    05-28-13 03:59 PM
    WOW DUDE U SAID THAT UR (( an official representative from Viber here in Crackberry. I'm here to help )) .. DO U KNO THAT THE LINK THAT U GAVE US WHEN I TRY TO OPEN THE VIBER IT SAYS " ERROR OR SORRY! " IT DOSNT WORK MAAAN
    WOW MAN THANX FOR UR HELP AND THNX FOR FIX IT
    That is a .apk file, meaning it is an android app, and thus will not work on the z10 if you click on it..

It would help to read the whole post before jumping off the deep end. Might help you in your everyday life....

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 05:50 PM
    At the stage of advance development and still nothing to show is really ridiculous.
    You can easily replace that word with "suspicious".
    05-28-13 07:02 PM
    Not to defend Viber or anyone else for that matter as I am sick and tired of waiting for a few apps as well... but Viber is free self funded and they have to support 4 other major platforms ( including BlackBerry legacy devices) . There is so much a small group of people can accomplish.

Question is why BlackBerry isn't lending a hand??? Or why haven't BlackBerry pushed them to work on it earlier??

Maybe cause of the bbm cross platform agenda?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 07:49 PM
    That is a .apk file, meaning it is an android app, and thus will not work on the z10 if you click on it..

It would help to read the whole post before jumping off the deep end. Might help you in your everyday life....

Posted via CB10
    I already Change it to bar file bro ... and dosent work
    THE QUESTION IS :WHY THERE IS A LINK FOR VIBER APK FILE?,
    1-just to see it or what?!! coz i have blackberry not android sorry
    2-maybe to change it from ( apk to bar ) file and thats what i did and still not working ,sorry man ,
    can u do a favor for me, u do it and show us in youtube ill be very thankful ,i hope u do will next time
    this is ridiculous guys, old blackberrys have viber and we still dont even when we try to do the android thing..
    Last edited by Humam Bin Salman; 05-28-13 at 08:52 PM.
    05-28-13 08:29 PM
    Please help !!
    Viber its verry important app for me
    05-28-13 08:32 PM
    I already Change it to bar file bro ... and dosent work
    THE QUESTION IS :WHY THERE IS A LINK FOR VIBER APK FILE?,
    1-just to see it or what?!! coz i have blackberry not android sorry
    2-maybe to change it from ( apk to bar ) file and thats what i did and still not working ,sorry man ,
    can u do a favor for me, u do it and show us in youtube ill be very thankful ,i hope u do will next time
    this is ridiculous guys, old blackberrys have viber and we still dont even when we try to do the android thing..
    Dude seriously read the post Viber was responding to with the apk, if you were to actually read before posting you'd understand. Smh

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 09:27 PM
    OK guys, i've added myself to the waiting list. I hope i am right on time for this
    05-29-13 07:21 AM
    I am sick and tired of the viber reps responding and other forum members defending them by saying that they are working on an amazing app that is native and is just awesome... what the flip are you basing this on. you know what, I am done with this.... the viber reps for the past 2 months have been saying the exact same crap. they are not even willing to provide screen shots. Too sketchy if you ask me and not transparent at all. All we are receiving from them are anecdotal responses , that mean nothing what the heck is soon... you have been saying soon and "almost here" for 2 months now on this thread.

WhatsApp released an app fairly quickly, yeah it was buggy but they quickly sent a few patches afterwords and proved through their actions that they were committed. Don't tell me ur viber app is more complex than WhatsApp because of this and that feature, because if you have the right development team and you wanna make it happen, you would invest in your human resources to get this out as soon as possible.

You guys are nothing but a team of apologetics, and your anecdotal responses on this forum is disrespectful to the Crackberry community in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Just felt like reposting...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 08:52 AM
    You can easily replace that word with "suspicious".
    My word fits, no need for change.

05-29-13 11:42 AM
    My word fits, no need for change.

Point being that for some of us it's also starting to look suspicious after so many replies of coming soon and no screen shots available in the "advanced" stages of developing that Viber claims. Makes me wonder if we're being jerked around.
    05-29-13 12:15 PM
    There is someone who is laughing out loud everyday when he /she reads the forum

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 12:23 PM
    Point being that for some of us it's also starting to look suspicious after so many replies of coming soon and no screen shots available in the "advanced" stages of developing that Viber claims. Makes me wonder if we're being jerked around.
    "...wonder if we're being jerked around", which I totally agree with you, hence the word ridiculous in its context as a whole.

Don't get me wrong, it is nothing personal against viber as they do not owe anything.
    But they could at the very least back up their claim which I think many of us here wants but failed to do so.

05-29-13 01:18 PM
    What's making me happy now though is that we are being ignored by these so called viber reps now which I really hope they continue doing... cause if I read another one of their lame and hideous comments I will...
    Humm not sure what I will do, will have to think of something I guess.

Bottom line Viber sucks and if we had to wait this long without seeing any progress at all to backup their apologetic comments then I really might as well wait longer for BBM to go cross-platform and for voice to eventually follow through, cause I know that BBM will wipe viber across the face of the mobile platform once it's fully rolled out.

Bye Bye Viber.. you messed up big time by not being transparent you did more harm by not anticipating a possible release date. Claiming that it will be out very soon for the past 2+ months just reflects that your either clueless of what going on or just playing us for fools.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 01:19 PM
    There is someone who is laughing out loud everyday when he /she reads the forum

Posted via CB10
    Yeah...there are going to be a lot of p1ssed off folks around here if that's true.

One way to get around that would be for CB to verify users claiming to represent apps. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
    Daveensannie likes this.
    05-29-13 01:19 PM
    Dude seriously read the post Viber was responding to with the apk, if you were to actually read before posting you'd understand. Smh

Posted via CB10
    oright thats mean there is no viber for z10 until now ,great why old blackberry got every thing and new blackberry got nothing remamber we r in 2013 we will be in 14 soon how long should we wait until they give us what we need?!
    one more thing !!
    do u like ur bb10 ??! and u got nothing on it yet and what u feel when ur frds they got every thing in there phones .>>the truth
    and please tell me is there any way to have viber now on my z10 ill do anything to have it ??!!!
    05-29-13 02:27 PM
    oright thats mean there is no viber for z10 until now ,great why old blackberry got every thing and new blackberry got nothing remamber we r in 2013 we will be in 14 soon how long should we wait until they give us what we need?!
    one more thing !!
    do u like ur bb10 ??! and u got nothing on it yet and what u feel when ur frds they got every thing in there phones .>>the truth
    and please tell me is there any way to have viber now on my z10 ill do anything to have it ??!!!
    The short answer to your (very) long winded and nonsensical rant is no.

Posted via CB10
    Anubhav Nagpal likes this.
    05-29-13 05:26 PM
    one more thing !!
    What happened to the English language?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:42 PM
    All,

As representatives here, our goal here is not solely providing news about upcoming releases. Though we do just that from time to time (when we actually have concrete news), we can't always "make up" news. We are sure that that would annoy our fans even more.
    Our presence here is also meant for collecting ideas, receiving bug reports, etc. One of our main goals is here is to improve our current apps and services.

For users who suspect us, please do feel free to Private Message us, and we will confirm our @viber.com email address, so you can see that we are indeed real representatives

We understand your frustration, and we ask that you take into account that, naturally, it is also a huge interest of ours to have our native BB10 app released - but unfortunately we only have limited manpower to do that. This is the reality, and we're doing the best we can.

As per users' demand, we will minimize our part in this specific thread and discussion until we have more concrete news.
    Last edited by Viber; 05-30-13 at 07:28 AM.
    jayemmbee and amp323 like this.
    05-30-13 06:28 AM
    We understand you, but really we need your application on our BlackBerry 10, so we are sorry if we make more pushing to your team, but why viber release beta version than updated time to time, same as whatsapp do,

Finally just I won't to thank you and all viber teams

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 06:38 AM
    [QUOTE=Viber;8569229]All,

As representatives here, our goal here is not solely providing news about upcoming releases. Though we do just that from time to time (when we actually have concrete news), we can't always "make up" news. We are sure that that would annoy our fans even more.
    Our presence here is also meant for collecting ideas, receiving bug reports, etc. One of our main goals is here is to improve our current apps and services.

For users who suspect us, please do feel free to Private Message us, and we will confirm our @viber.com email address, so you can see that we are indeed real representatives

We understand your frustration, and we ask that you take into account that, naturally, it is also a huge interest of ours to have our native BB10 app released - but unfortunately we only have limited manpower to do that. This is the reality, and we're doing the best we can.

As per users' demand, we will minimize our part in this specific thread and discussion until we have more concrete news.[/QUOTE

I had a strong feeling that you didn't have the manpower and I appreciate you saying this now but honestly you should have said that a while back to set the right expectations instead of claiming that it was coming soon. I am more ok with you giving a rough time frame to when we can expect the app as opposed to claims of it arriving soon and "working really hard" for over 2 months.

I guess it's a lesson learnt now.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:56 AM
    Lesson learnt: shouldn't post any message in the first place, admitting to be the official representative, until the app is ready for release.
    06-01-13 04:54 AM
573 ... 7891011 ...