Wouldn't you think releasing a beta version to the users will accelerate testing and provide better feedback? Imagine millions of BB users using the app, testing it and sending feedback about bugs. It would be of great help.
    And you can clearly note that this is a beta version since users are anxiously waiting for it and they shouldn't complain that the app has bugs or crashes sometime. Just a thought that would help you....same as BlackBerry unofficially leaks version at the user's own discretion to try out
    We don't even know of the app is already on the Beta phase (if it were there, it'd probably be that they have gone far in development... or they are doing a closed beta within themselves, who knows). And I think they're focusing on core features first as if they started beta testing too early, it might saturate their workload between the original "needs to be done" and consumer feedback, lengthening their development time
    05-22-13 05:36 PM
    I'm sure when it's ready for beta we will be notified here on cb forum just like they did over a year ago with os7.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 06:58 PM
    We have got a straight answer from Viber. He hasnt given us a date but has said that it will be out....be patient and stop giving the Viber rep a hard time otherwise he could just shut his account down here and not post any updates.

Personally id like to see Viber on BB10 but i can wait, id also like to see Tango as well but i highly doubt that will be coming anytime soon.
    Agreed, patients peeps!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 07:23 PM
    Yeah, there's nothing we can do anyway, just hoping that wechat comes out for bb os10 or BBM for other platform comes out

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 10:33 PM
    Viber can we have some info? Or still its not available?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 02:47 AM
    It's take too long time, come on viber we need your application in our BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 03:03 AM
    Quick question though Viber, what is the size for the upcoming viber on the BB10

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 03:36 AM
    Still working on our app guys. It's looking better and better, and we're making progress.
    As we keep promising - when we have official news, you'll know about it.

@Khalid Al Mohaisen -

Unfortunately we still can't guarantee what the size of the app would be, as development may change its size as we draw closer to the release.
    05-25-13 01:14 PM
    I am really hoping that Viber will come asap to BBOS10. It is a must-have app ! At least we know that the app is in work ...
    05-26-13 12:03 PM
    I hoping that will be native version not android **** app...

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-26-13 12:15 PM
    I hoping that will be native version not android **** app...

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    They've already confirmed it will be native

Posted via CB10
    de marco likes this.
    05-26-13 12:15 PM
    Don't get your hopes up

from my incredible mobile
    05-27-13 07:49 PM
    Don't get your hopes up

Get our hopes up for what?
    05-27-13 08:35 PM
    Of this app comes out looking like sh*t after this long wait of "development" I am going to boycott them. I mean it's not frickin rocket science.. with all due respect to app development and the intricate work it's not rocket science.... just make it happen I am sick and tired of waiting,

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:14 PM
    Seriously you guys need to chill.. Viber is using their time to make a nice native app, something Skype didn't do. They're patient and are on this forum to help and answer questions. They're great for doing that and trying to give us a good experience. Just wait and receive, Don't forget patience is a virtue. The app will be done when it's done, we're not the only or most important platform at the time.. To the Viber team - "Thanks"!

Posted via CB10
    mediadavid, tinker2000 and Viber like this.
    05-27-13 11:53 PM
    Yeah, use wechat, it has been ported

05-28-13 12:57 AM
    Still working on our app guys. It's looking better and better, and we're making progress.
    As we keep promising - when we have official news, you'll know about it.

@Khalid Al Mohaisen -

Unfortunately we still can't guarantee what the size of the app would be, as development may change its size as we draw closer to the release.
    Can you post some screen captures, it might help to "see" some progress, thanks.
    05-28-13 06:05 AM
    Can you post some screen captures, it might help to "see" some progress, thanks.
    Unfortunately at this stage we don't have anything to publish, sorry :/
    No screenshots does not mean no development. We just don't want to give screenshots of an unsure design.
    05-28-13 07:31 AM
    Just post something to shut us up.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    05-28-13 09:16 AM
    Just post something to shut us up.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    Me thinks that this is going to be a cycle of "show screenshots". I dunno, but it's best that we let Viber "surprise us"
    05-28-13 09:21 AM
    Unfortunately at this stage we don't have anything to publish, sorry :/
    No screenshots does not mean no development. We just don't want to give screenshots of an unsure design.
    With all due respect if the design is still unsure then you're far from "coming soon". At this rate, I expect it around end of June or sometime in July.
    007Storm likes this.
    05-28-13 09:35 AM
    With all due respect if the design is still unsure then you're far from "coming soon". At this rate, I expect it around end of June or sometime in July.
    Vigorous Viber!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:08 AM
    I am sick and tired of the viber reps responding and other forum members defending them by saying that they are working on an amazing app that is native and is just awesome... what the flip are you basing this on. you know what, I am done with this.... the viber reps for the past 2 months have been saying the exact same crap. they are not even willing to provide screen shots. Too sketchy if you ask me and not transparent at all. All we are receiving from them are anecdotal responses , that mean nothing what the heck is soon... you have been saying soon and "almost here" for 2 months now on this thread.

WhatsApp released an app fairly quickly, yeah it was buggy but they quickly sent a few patches afterwords and proved through their actions that they were committed. Don't tell me ur viber app is more complex than WhatsApp because of this and that feature, because if you have the right development team and you wanna make it happen, you would invest in your human resources to get this out as soon as possible.

You guys are nothing but a team of apologetics, and your anecdotal responses on this forum is disrespectful to the Crackberry community in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 11:10 AM
    I am sick and tired of the viber reps responding and other forum members defending them by saying that they are working on an amazing app that is native and is just awesome... what the flip are you basing this on. you know what, I am done with this.... the viber reps for the past 2 months have been saying the exact same crap. they are not even willing to provide screen shots. Too sketchy if you ask me and not transparent at all. All we are receiving from them are anecdotal responses , that mean nothing what the heck is soon... you have been saying soon and "almost here" for 2 months now on this thread.

WhatsApp released an app fairly quickly, yeah it was buggy but they quickly sent a few patches afterwords and proved through their actions that they were committed. Don't tell me ur viber app is more complex than WhatsApp because of this and that feature, because if you have the right development team and you wanna make it happen, you would invest in your human resources to get this out as soon as possible.

You guys are nothing but a team of apologetics, and your anecdotal responses on this forum is disrespectful to the Crackberry community in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Chill man everyone is frustrated as you but again, it's pretty much a build from nothing scenario for them. So naturally it takes longer.

And yes, this app is more complex than WhatsApp as they need to make their infrastructure understand BB10 + VoIP as compared to the former that is only messaging.

I would perhaps suggest that you don't look this thread everyday so that you don't get stressed over the "slow" progress. Maybe once in a while perhaps

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 11:24 AM
    Chill man everyone is frustrated as you but again, it's pretty much a build from nothing scenario for them. So naturally it takes longer.

And yes, this app is more complex than WhatsApp as they need to make their infrastructure understand BB10 + VoIP as compared to the former that is only messaging.

I would perhaps suggest that you don't look this thread everyday so that you don't get stressed over the "slow" progress. Maybe once in a while perhaps

Posted via CB10
    I do not really when the bb10 users will wait till they change to iPhone or Samsung, I am really very close to that decision, we have been waiting too much, even the Skype is not working properly it still has too many bugs
    05-28-13 01:57 PM
573 ... 678910 ...