Then why can't we get a straight answer? If it's a ko we are not getting viber then okay.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 04:17 AM
    Then he disappear lol sad question!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 04:48 AM
    Hi,
    Any news of when viber coming to Z 10?
    Its now full version available on os 7.
    Will along with official release of 10.1?
    Any experience with side loading?

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    who will really need viber, when BBM will be available on android and ios?

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-13 06:19 AM
    You can make that statement when it's already out

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 07:38 AM
    I haven't installed Skype on my wife's z10. I am still so ticked that Skype took its sweet time to come to BB and it's still a modified Android port and not available for the PB. If viber comes out then my family will start using it instaed across all the platforms.

Just wondering if it'll be available for pb or only BB10?
    05-19-13 08:27 AM
    You can make that statement when it's already out

Posted via CB10
    Yep, but also i can't see viber neither...

05-19-13 08:41 AM
    Then reason we can't give you a straight answer, is simply because we don't have such answer ourselves
    As you might know, the development process could be very complex. Sometimes unexpected obstacles are hit, and then release time frame estimates get delayed.

When we have news to inform you with, you can be sure that we will. We're sorry for the long wait.
    05-19-13 10:23 AM
    Yep, but also i can't see viber neither...

Okay you can start a new topic because this one is for viber

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 10:36 AM
    Dear viber CB
    Mr.Talmon Marco, the CEO of Viber said two months ago : We currently do not have a timeframe, but it should take less than the time it took us to deliver Viber for the previous generation of BB devices, could you please tell us how many months it took to deliver Viber for legacy devices ?
    05-19-13 01:43 PM
    Wait for a port versin lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 08:05 PM
    Don't think port will work

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 08:51 PM
    Wait for a port versin lol.

Posted via CB10
    I tried the latest port version, doesn't work unfortunately
    05-20-13 04:23 AM
    @berrycops -

Bringing VoIP to older generation BB devices was much more technologically complex than implementing VoIP on BB10. Therefore, we're not talking about many months in BB10's cases.
    05-20-13 04:58 AM
    Then why can't we get a straight answer? If it's a ko we are not getting viber then okay.

Posted via CB10
    We have got a straight answer from Viber. He hasnt given us a date but has said that it will be out....be patient and stop giving the Viber rep a hard time otherwise he could just shut his account down here and not post any updates.

Personally id like to see Viber on BB10 but i can wait, id also like to see Tango as well but i highly doubt that will be coming anytime soon.
    Viber and Captain_L like this.
    05-20-13 07:02 AM
    Yeah am interested to use Viber as it sounds in a lot of ways more convenient than Skype. And the call quality might actually be better as well. All good things....
    Viber likes this.
    05-20-13 07:13 AM
    Dear Viber CB,
    Thanks for your reply, sounds interesting!
    it is very fine to know the Viber for BB os10 just in advanced levels of development and testing,
    I hoop there no unexpected obstacles and it releases in next few weeks!
    Viber is a TOP cross-platform instant messaging app, KEEP IT UP. Thanks!
    05-20-13 09:09 AM
    A hardcore Viber fan here. Honestly the delay on BB10 is really frustrating. I have already lost interest on Viber. I am glad the Viber rep on CB is trying to give some updates once in a while, but every time his answer is the same. I have slowly started moving away from Viber to Skype because of the delay. Once BBM hits iOS and Android Viber is going to face stiff competition. So VIBER please get your BB10 app out soon and try to treasure your customers. I am not just a Viber customer, I am a Viber fan!
    Last edited by arvind1983; 05-21-13 at 01:18 AM. Reason: typos
    ElsayedM likes this.
    05-21-13 01:11 AM
    Geezz people, give them some slack!
    BB is not the only platform they are working at...
    Viber is getting to BB10, they are working on it, and we have to be thankfull they keep us informed about the proces.
    Developing takes time, let's give it to them.
    The world not comes to a stop without Viber does it?
    It's released, when it is released, let it be a suprise untill then. (like Christmas )
    Spawn12 and Viber like this.
    05-21-13 07:50 AM
    @berrycops -

Bringing VoIP to older generation BB devices was much more technologically complex than implementing VoIP on BB10. Therefore, we're not talking about many months in BB10's cases.
    Thx Vigorous Viber!!!
    Viber likes this.
    05-21-13 12:49 PM
    No new news from viber???

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 03:50 PM
    No new news from viber???

Posted via CB10
    I've got an update. My friend from the naval base gave me some plutonium so I started the flux compensator and I used my Delorean to jump into the near future. I managed to steal the Viber app, managed to jump into the responsible person from BB, approved the file and brought it back.....
    sakin13 likes this.
    05-21-13 05:18 PM
    For a non developer such as me, is an app like this hundreds of hours or thousands from start to finish?
    05-21-13 06:39 PM
    For a non developer such as me, is an app like this hundreds of hours or thousands from start to finish?
    Yup, software is built by months. Because you have to test it, then correct it. Cycle goes on until it is deemed acceptable.

Then again, even if the app goes live, it is still not bug free but at least is should not be as problematic as when it was being built

Posted via CB10
    05-22-13 02:44 AM
    Viber, give us some tease!!!!! Pictures, feature list, anything, show us something.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    noelito4three likes this.
    05-22-13 07:35 AM
    @PH_BB -

As we said, we wouldn't want to point out any time frames at the moment, so in case we hit some unexpected obstacle and delay the release, our users won't be disappointed. So, at this stage we wouldn't want to publish an ETA.

We are working as hard as we can on our native app. When we have news, we'll fill you in. We apologize for the prolonged wait.
    Wouldn't you think releasing a beta version to the users will accelerate testing and provide better feedback? Imagine millions of BB users using the app, testing it and sending feedback about bugs. It would be of great help.
    And you can clearly note that this is a beta version since users are anxiously waiting for it and they shouldn't complain that the app has bugs or crashes sometime. Just a thought that would help you....same as BlackBerry unofficially leaks version at the user's own discretion to try out
    berrycops and Spawn12 like this.
    05-22-13 01:59 PM
573 ... 56789 ...