but why u are so happy .... they will give money for what u said !! lol
    no i'm just not racist like some people apparently are here
    05-15-13 09:09 PM
    Looking forward to Viber on the z10, please come soon
    Viber likes this.
    05-15-13 09:46 PM
    Doing our best guys, doing our best...

Remember that it's also our will to have our native BB10 app released ASAP. We're working as fast as we can, while ensuring we test it thoroughly before releasing it.
    05-16-13 07:07 AM
    Great to hear, the Viber is the only one app holding me back from a complete switch to my Z10...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-16-13 01:20 PM
    BBM cross platform.... bye bye viber and Skype and welcome awesome, secure and secure and again secure BBM. Can't wait to be able to talk to my non BlackBerry friends on BBM.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 01:55 PM
    bbm will be wonderful im sure but the ease of use of viber and the quality of the voice is amazing.
    i am sure that bbm xplatform will succeed as a chat app with 100's of millions of users but Viber will maintain its position among the voice calling apps or even become stronger. Dont forget that Viber doesnt need to add someone to your list of viber users
    as soon as they are in your phone book and they have viber they are on your viber list. BBM contact has to be added manually. Of course it can be implemented on bbm too i guess...
    05-16-13 07:37 PM
    I don't know about you, but I'm a little concerned with apps cycling through my contact list. Privacy should be an issue for people.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 08:40 PM
    I don't know about you, but I'm a little concerned with apps cycling through my contact list. Privacy should be an issue for people.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly.... sketchy , sneaky but supposedly innovative or at least so they say. I will take BBM any time over viber, because I trust their security.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:13 PM
    I don't know if I could make all my Viber friends to switch to BBM...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using CB Forums mobile app
    05-16-13 11:08 PM
    We completely understand such concerns. Please allow me to clarify:

First, it is important to be accurate – we collect only names and phone numbers, nothing else. Naturally, we collect users' information not for commercial purposes, but only for functional reasons, and in order for us to enable the service that we, as a company, promise to provide. Without that information, Viber cannot function. This is not different from any other major social network/communication service provider in our world nowadays.

I would like to clarify: we *do not* and will never sell users' information to third-parties, and we keep this information well locked in our servers, with extremely limited access to it. This information (in great detail) is explained in our very clear and transparent Privacy Policy - to which we are committed by law - that can be found in our official homepage. Have you taken a close look at it?

If after reading it carefully there are still doubts or questions, then we will be more than happy to assist address them
    SHOBOKSHY, bobauckland and HB Au like this.
    05-17-13 09:10 AM
    Viber.

I'm really excitedly for the native app. Is it close?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 09:13 AM
    @PH_BB -

As we said, we wouldn't want to point out any time frames at the moment, so in case we hit some unexpected obstacle and delay the release, our users won't be disappointed. So, at this stage we wouldn't want to publish an ETA.

We are working as hard as we can on our native app. When we have news, we'll fill you in. We apologize for the prolonged wait.
    05-17-13 09:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here, I never use any contact based messenger, that's why I never use WhatsApp

But somehow, I'm a huge fan of Viber, due to the sound quality and ease of use, and will let Viber use my contacts

@Viber : please put EULA on your app, about the use of our contacts :-)

I know it won't help much, but it'll bring less thing to worry about

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 10:58 AM
    Just wanted to update the thread with the finding that it looks like Viber is finally working for us in the UAE. I hope this is not short-lived!
    05-17-13 02:51 PM
    BBM cross platform sounds like it will be a hit, but makes no difference as far as viber is concerned they are big and they have put a lot of effort it and it will be native so good luck to them
    05-17-13 03:05 PM
    Still no release date Viber? ;(

I need it now more than never

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 01:20 PM
    As soon as I can install Viber i'll remove that rubbish skype from my Z10. For now, I use Viber on my 9900 and it's such a delight (voice quality is much better in my case) . Please hurry up, I need it was as soon as possible . Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 01:44 PM
    Be waiting !
    05-18-13 07:33 PM
    when bbm comes out for the other platforms, it will be good bye viber.. go join instagram
    05-18-13 09:10 PM
    when bbm comes out for the other platforms, it will be good bye viber.. go join instagram
    Agree...

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 09:11 PM
    @riv -
    Hi, thanks for the compliments
    Our EULA and very detailed Privacy Policy can be found in our homepage at Viber - Free calls, Free text messages, photo and location sharing

@maneck35 -
    Viber works in the UAE? Is this the case also with all of your friends in the UAE who use Viber?
    05-19-13 02:59 AM
    Are you from viber really?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 03:12 AM
    Are you from viber really?

Posted via CB10
    I don't think so :S

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-13 03:17 AM
    Yes, I am a representative of Viber in Crackberry. We send out many representatives to countless forums/blogs across the world to provide our users with direct assistance.

You can contact me via Private Message, and I'll give you an official Viber email address (@viber.com) so you can confirm it
    05-19-13 04:04 AM
    Yes, I am a representative of Viber in Crackberry. We send out many representatives to countless forums/blogs across the world to provide our users with direct assistance.

You can contact me via Private Message, and I'll give you an official Viber email address (@viber.com) so you can confirm it
    Still no release date Viber? Atleast give us a hint

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 04:07 AM
573 ... 45678 ...