I'm waiting patiently.... :-)

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 03:13 PM
    I have converted one friend back to BlackBerry who recently got a Z10 while most of my other friends are just waiting for Viber (the most important app they all need to stay connected with families and friends overseas) and Tango to be on BlackBerry 10 before they make the switch.

Hopefully Viber will post a release date so my friends can dump their Android and iphones =)

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 03:46 PM
    Viber' clarity of sound and ease of use are light years ahead of skype guys. Also uses less bandwidth so it makes calls possible where signal is not as good to use other voip apps.

We all still use Skype every now and then because it was the voip pioneer and standard. However once you get viber going on your phone there's no looking back... I'm using Skype as a second choice and always will but my preference for the past 2 years has been Viber on my other devices.

Really can't wait for the release aNd I would like once again to thank their rep for taking the time to come here and keep us up to date.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    05-02-13 03:48 PM
    @AlexBC -
    Currently, Viber's focus is on adding platforms, features and integrating with more platforms, as well as improving overall system performance. At the same time, we are working on additional premium services that will generate revenue once they become available. The basic Viber service - Viber-to-Viber phone calls and text messages - will ALWAYS be free.

@arvind1983 -
    In all platforms, our general goal is to make the app look as native as possible. This, however, cannot always happen in the first versions of the app (not only in our BB app).
    We'll do our best to give a "home-like" feeling for our BB users

@Deathcoffin -
    We're hoping to include both features you mentioned in Viber for BB10. We still can't guarantee anything at this stage, and we'll keep you posted

@smartbuddy -
    Unfortunately we won't be releasing a temporary version for beta testing. We are handling the testing here in our labs until the official release.
    Strikkie, smartbuddy and rizdragon like this.
    05-03-13 04:21 AM
    Dear viber team,
    What about incorportaing of sending pictures also in addition to the text? This may put viber in entirely different bracket. Waiting to have viber on Z 10.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 05:02 AM
    Something like first half of 2013 or 3rd quarter of 2013 perhaps? Something vague yet not too far off?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 05:06 AM
    @Deathcoffin -
    We're hoping to include both features you mentioned in Viber for BB10. We still can't guarantee anything at this stage, and we'll keep you posted
    Thanks for the update. Hope that it would be as it will make viber very much bb10ish in terms of app management and handling.

Sent from my WhiteBerry Z10
    05-03-13 08:04 AM
    @VIBER~
    REALLY need the app. PLEASE hurry!
    I love you guys <3
    Viber likes this.
    05-03-13 11:08 AM
    I like Viber. just hoping it won't take too long for the BB 10 devices.
    05-03-13 11:17 AM
    Thanks for the clarifications made by the viber reps. However, I must say that the fact that a free communication app has an Israeli affiliation of some sort is a little sketchy.... just saying.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:14 PM
    Lol where are your tinfoil hats?
    05-03-13 05:01 PM
    @hemantmri -
    What do you mean? Viber already allows sending messages.

@sakin13 -
    We've already explained: the wait for our BB10 app will not be nearly as long as the wait for the update for the current version had been. This means we're not talking about many months here.

@M--Canuck -
    Israel is the source of many high-tech startups and (very) respected companies, some of whose technology you are using on a daily basis. It is not our wish to advocate for Israel in anyway, just to place it in its right place in the technological world
    If you still have concerns, you may read interviews with our CEO, mr. Talmon Marco (simply Google "Talmon Marco Viber" and you'll find tons of interviews with him, and all the info you need )
    RazzBerry likes this.
    05-04-13 05:39 AM
    @viber
    I mean allow sending pictures and videos too along with messages. Please update me if I m wrong.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:31 AM
    @viber
    I mean allow sending pictures and videos too along with messages. Please update me if I m wrong.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure you can send pictures not sure bout videos though...

05-04-13 08:49 AM
    Yes, Viber apps on every platform allow for picture messaging for sure.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 12:03 PM
    At least I like how Viber thinks : give everyone the app; this is in contrast to some developers out there who just restrict apps to certain platforms. I would love to be very connected to people through this app as it's pretty much available everywhere (or currently almost everywhere).
    05-04-13 01:26 PM
    @viber, is (or was) your CEO part of Israel secret service or military?

I think that's the main issue not origin of the company. There's a lot of evidence floating round that your CEO is somehow part of the government hence all the bans across middle east.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 05:36 PM
    @AlexBC please take no offence in my answer i try to keep it always among humorous lines...

im not here to defend Viber or anyone else ( i just LOVE the app ) but do you really expect a company's representative to answer on conspiracy theories and all that ?
    They are delivering an excellent product for free thats all and thats why try to solve the "mystery" . now if in some countries think that the programmers ate alot of Garlic while making the App and the application will stink then its their own miserable thinking that is the problem and not the app and the ceo or the cfo or whoever...

we always try to find conspiracies behind everything when there is none ( most of the time... )
    05-04-13 05:59 PM
    @hemantmri -
    Viber already allows sending of photos. New features concerning videos are in the works But we still don't have any concrete news about it.

@AlexBC -
    He did indeed join the army, but in Israel everybody is obligated to contribute and join the army for a short period of time. It's just a mundane part of life for an Israeli, and after that short service it's completely over. It's the same, by the way, in many other countries, including some Western European countries.

The automatic link between a short, obligatory army service and conspiracy theories including "being in a secret service" and "helping a government to steal users' information from all around the world" is far fetched, to say the least.

About the evidence you referred to - I don't believe "evidence" was presented anywhere across the Web. Again, the fact that Viber is banned in many countries across the Middle East isn't necessarily related to the origin of our CEO. Try to use Skype in many of those countries, and you'll see that it's banned as well. Does that mean that one of Skype's employees is also a member in a secret service?
    05-05-13 05:10 AM
    I'm liking viber more and more.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 05:52 AM
    Viber, can you address the rumours that your CEO is a reptilian freemason working in coordination with the skull and bones society and bohemian Grove to steal the brain waves of unsuspecting users and sell them to the Catholic Church?

Alternatively, don't waste your time responding to such rubbish.

Posted via CB10
    sakin13, snihed, jegitoe and 1 others like this.
    05-05-13 06:23 AM
    Viber is cool, haha can't wait for you guys on bb10!

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:26 AM
    Viber I miss you so much. I miss my viber friends. I hope that you will just appear suddenly in BlackBerry World..... I really love Z10 and My experience Will be completed once I have Viber....;-)

Posted via CB10
    Viber and jegitoe like this.
    05-05-13 03:24 PM
    I like reading Vibers response to people lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:19 PM
    Rofl way to go viber!!!!!

05-05-13 07:00 PM
573 12345 ...