07-05-14 02:52 AM
81 1234
tools
    Btw, my sister and another friend were trying to get the q10 but they were sold out!

Anyone knows where to get them? Sing tel or star hubs will be fine!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:02 PM
    Omg a native bus app is just gonna be so awesome!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 12:05 PM
    Btw, my sister and another friend were trying to get the q10 but they were sold out!

Anyone knows where to get them? Sing tel or star hubs will be fine!

Posted via CB10

WIshed I had seen your comment earlier, I was at the IT show in Expo and the starhub section were promoting the Q10. But its over now so sorry! I guess you can just keep calling them and bugging them.
    06-09-13 03:01 PM
    As much as I can't wait for them to get the new phone I'm really glad they are actually sold out! Not sure if it is low inventory or high demand!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 08:55 PM
    Did you launch the app? Perhaps it is a sideloaded android app?
    Yes, I think you are right, it is a sideloal application.
    06-11-13 10:05 AM
    Whoever did the sideload, it wasn't me. So that sounds promising that maybe someone did port an android app over.
    For my app, I'm in the same stage as I was at last post. I'm finally back from my travels and will look to throw a quick powerpoint over to SBS next week to see if I can make some headway on this...

Sorry this is taking so long.
    euphoria_driod likes this.
    06-13-13 01:29 PM
    Whoever did the sideload, it wasn't me. So that sounds promising that maybe someone did port an android app over.
    For my app, I'm in the same stage as I was at last post. I'm finally back from my travels and will look to throw a quick powerpoint over to SBS next week to see if I can make some headway on this...

Sorry this is taking so long.

That's ok. I'm sure a lot of us will understand that you are busy. And you are doing us a huge service by trying to develop this app. So thanks for that Just keep posting here with your progress. And hopefully in time you can get SMRT's permission to use their API as well.
    euphoria_driod likes this.
    06-13-13 04:00 PM
    Thank you so much for working so hard on this! Can't wait for the app to be released!
    06-17-13 11:12 PM
    Smrt, transit link, sbs are so secretive with their api, why?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 11:49 PM
    Any progress with this app? This is the only app I really need on a day to day basis. Thanks.
    06-18-13 09:29 AM
    Hi imrank

I'm really hoping and looking forward to providing this app. Honestly, once it's released (and if it's positively received and used), it gives me motivation to enhance it further.

What status are we at now? I've compiled a quick powerpoint presentation and will send via email to SBS. Their original email requested a copy of the powerpoint on CD-ROM and snail-mail delivered, so I may have to comply with that as well.

Hoping for a quick and positive result!
    the_igg likes this.
    06-19-13 07:56 AM
    Hi guys,

can any body atleast provide a .apk file for any of the transport apps working in android so that I can try converting using the new method??

Cheers

Habeeb
    06-22-13 10:47 AM
    SG buses available now in BlackBerry World wooohoooo

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:22 PM
    Yup SG Buses seems to work fine so far for me, as an android port. However still waiting and going to support brott8's native app.
    07-02-13 06:28 AM
    How does it work? I click a bus stop but all it shows are what buses ate available

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 10:02 AM
    How does it work? I click a bus stop but all it shows are what buses ate available

Posted via CB10

You can search and choose which bus you want to take for example. Then click on the black box. It should then show you an estimated time of arrival for that bus. The smaller numbers will be the estimated time for the subsequent bus.
    07-02-13 10:11 AM
    Thank you! Great app!

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 07:12 PM
    BTW, is there a way to get Singtel to do Carrier billing for app world purchases? I could do it even on pre-paid in the UK....
    07-07-13 11:25 AM
    Can check out my Web Application for Bus Arrival Timing.
    Bus Arrival Timing for Everyone | BusPath

Will definitely be slower than native application. But worth a try supports both SBS and SMRT Arrival.

Did it as a project for people who are using older blackberry like the bold.
    the_igg likes this.
    07-16-13 09:48 AM
    Can check out my Web Application for Bus Arrival Timing.
    Bus Arrival Timing for Everyone | BusPath

Will definitely be slower than native application. But worth a try supports both SBS and SMRT Arrival.

Did it as a project for people who are using older blackberry like the bold.

Any chance that you would want to make this into a Cascades app for us BB10 users? Please consider this. And do you happen to have the APIs for both SBS and SMRT? Perhaps you can lend OP some help with this. Thanks for the info though.
    07-16-13 10:45 AM
    Hi All,

So I have submitted the native app for posting to the store. You should see it there in the next few days under the name "SG AllBus".
    It's very basic and doesn't yet match up to the Android ported NextBus.
    But with your support, I'll try to get it there. I have a few ideas up my sleeve that may help make it even better

Anyway, it's free, so once it's up let me know how it works out. And I'm sure you'll have suggestions galore - just bear with me, as I'm very much a native newbie
    the_igg likes this.
    07-21-13 01:00 PM
    @brott.. downloaded your app already. Its really simple and very good. Just missing favorite icon.... please include favorite bus stops.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 08:26 AM
    UPDATE:

Favorites coming soon....

Posted via CB10
    the_igg likes this.
    08-03-13 04:58 AM
    Thank you for the update brott

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 08:39 AM
    I hope the app gets updated frequently. Would like to see this app mature If you need beta testers, I will be willing.
    08-03-13 10:51 AM
81 1234