I receive texts that are alerts for support duties.

I need to change the default text alert setting so that I receive unlimited notification so I don't miss a page.

Does something free and headless like this exit?

If not, is BeBuzz my best option?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 10:48 AM
    Hub++
    what about the native notifications?
    01-12-15 10:52 AM
    Hub++ was free during christmas best app i ever bought
    01-12-15 10:53 AM
    Do these texts come from one, or a fixed numbers of multiple phones? If so, you could set a custom ring tone for the number(s). Just an option to consider, if you don't keep your ringer on vibrate or off at all times.
    01-12-15 10:55 AM
    Wow, I can't believe I missed Hub++ free.

The page (text) comes from the same number and what I did with BeBuzz (before it was headless) was set it to keep alerting me for hours until I picked up.

So I don't think you can do that with native contact alerts on BB10, unless that has changed in OS updates and I didn't notice, otherwise I remember the native BB10 alert would stop after the initial alert and no repeats that could be specified.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 04:49 PM
    I looked at native Customized alerts for texting, alerts, you can still only specify a max of 5 repeats, so that won't cut it when in on support and I can't miss a notification.

Will Hub++ do this, I remember when I used the first release of the non headless BeBuzz, it was able to.

Is there a clear winner between BeBuzz and Hub++ now?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:07 AM
    This functionality is built into the os in 10.3.1. Works great for me.

Edit: I saw your message about five vibrates not being enough. That always wakes me up lol. But you could set a sound to play everytime and make it a long song or something?
    01-13-15 08:41 AM
    I looked at native Customized alerts for texting, alerts, you can still only specify a max of 5 repeats, so that won't cut it when in on support and I can't miss a notification.

Will Hub++ do this, I remember when I used the first release of the non headless BeBuzz, it was able to.

Is there a clear winner between BeBuzz and Hub++ now?

Posted via CB10
    you can specify 1-unlimited for hub++ i personally only use it for 10 per type of messages i usually find my phone before the 10 are up. you can set up txt whatsapp bbm emails calls etc etc this thing is a full featured app and also has time fencing my fave feature, during work hours its auto vibrate during home hours auto sound never touch or ever adjust my phone anymore.
    01-13-15 10:09 AM
    There is a free version of BeBuzz

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 06:01 PM
    Headless free version? The original free version wasn't headless, where do I find it? I don't see the free one on Blackberry world.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 09:39 PM