here is my Netflix conversation with netflix.

Netflix Customer Service
    You are now chatting with: Ryan
    24 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Hey there! My name is Ryan, How are you today?
    24 minutes agoYou
    hello?
    23 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Greetings, Would I have the pleasure of chatting with Steve today?
    23 minutes agoYou
    That s me
    22 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Nice to meet you Steve, How are you doing?
    22 minutes agoYou
    Im great and how are you Ryan?
    22 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    That's awesome, and I'm doing quite well thank you, How may I help you today?
    21 minutes agoYou
    I just got the new Black Berry Z10 and I cannot find the netflix app
    21 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Ah alrighty, I can help you get to the bottom of this!
    21 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Hm also have you checked the app store on your black berry?
    20 minutes agoYou
    of course but I live in Canada and was thinking that maybe its delayed here
    19 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Hm, Would you mind if I just were to look up the black berry devices to see if and how we can get you connected?
    19 minutes agoYou
    yes please and thank you
    18 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    You're welcome, and while I look this up for you really quick, May I ask, how is your week treating you so far?
    15 minutes agoYou
    We'll see if you can get my netflix going
    13 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Hm alrighty Steve, I found that as of this time we don't currently have the Black Berry Supported, However Netflix is constantly adding and re adding series, movies and features, such as updates, What I can do is log our chat, and notate your account as to let our tech team know you were wanting to know if they could make an update for the Black Berry so we can get that supported, Would that be okay with you? and also do you happen to have any other products you can stream from in the mean time?
    11 minutes agoYou
    I wish to cancel my account then please
    10 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Alrighty, I can help you with that, Would you still mind if I send this in as feedback? Being that Netflix is constantly changing to adjust to our feedback it would help in the progress of supporting Black Berry in the near future.
    9 minutes agoYou
    yes please
    7 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Alrighty, I will be sure to have our tech team aware that we need to work on an update for the Black Berry devices, and I would say to look sharp on our "Facebook" page or blogs on "Twitter" as to stay updated. A part from that you can always chat us back in to find out the status of your request.
    6 minutes agoYou
    Is my account deleted yet Ryan?
    5 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Yes, I have cancelled your account, It will just stay active until the following billing date and be shut off. Was there anything else I can help you with today?
    4 minutes agoYou
    that is great Ryan... until netflix support BlackBerry I will not be a customer.
    3 minutes agoNetflix Ryan
    Well than I expect to see it very soon as, I hope to see you again soon as well.
    29 seconds agoNetflix Ryan
    Was there anything else I can help you with today Steve?
    7 seconds agoYou
    thank you Ryan. I hope you are correct.
    03-15-13 09:51 PM
    Heh, interesting conversation. Good on you for giving em the ol' bird until they come at us with some support!

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 and vtpmt81 like this.
    03-15-13 09:55 PM
    He sounded very accommodating. I'm interested in trying out Netflix as well (I haven't tried it since it was first introduced in Canada with basically no selection), but not until it's supported on the Z10.
    torpesco likes this.
    03-15-13 09:58 PM
    Cool story...I'm watching Archer on Netflix right now on my Z10, looks fantastic...but I think I'll move into the living room and watch it on my Roku & 65" tv, looks even better there.
    03-15-13 10:04 PM
    Lol. In other words, go and side load it.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 10:34 PM
    Just delete my Netflix

Batberry Z10
    03-15-13 10:36 PM
    I got rid of Netflix when they wouldn't support the PlayBook. Amazon Prime streaming works fine from the PlayBook browser and is a better value since it gives me breaks on shipping when I order from Amazon. I'm sure it will work well with the Z10 if I ever get my hands on one.
    drjay868, 00stryder and MTL like this.
    03-15-13 10:43 PM
    Seems like Netflix board of directors have an unexplained hatred towards BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    ErinnM, Thecone14 and cd1105 like this.
    03-15-13 10:44 PM
    Just delete my Netflix

Batberry Z10
    I think best to notify Netflix why you deleted so they know the need of NetFlix in BB10. Btw we dont have Netflix service in Asia but I hope US and Canadian fellow friends can enjoy Netflix on BB10.
    03-15-13 10:46 PM
    Everyone who subscribes to netflix should get on their chat and have them log to customer service that you asked for a native app for Blackberry 10. Maybe if they receive enough requests they'll move their sorry butts.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    03-15-13 10:54 PM
    I had been thinking about doing the same myself! If 20,000 BB owners with Netflix accounts drop their subscription service because of the No Netflix for BB 10,....I guarantee you there would be Netflix support for BB 10 in ten minutes. Hmm,...can we get a petition started?
    03-15-13 10:56 PM
    If you are a Netflix customer, and you're able to use their service on your CPU/tv etc etc why cancel your subscription (especially if you and your family enjoy the service) over a smartphone? The op trolled a rep that has no control over whether or not an app gets developed.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    netwerx1, richardat and Drew808 like this.
    03-15-13 11:04 PM
    Everyone who subscribes to netflix should get on their chat and have them log to customer service that you asked for a native app for Blackberry 10. Maybe if they receive enough requests they'll move their sorry butts.
    That's a great idea I'm on it..
    03-15-13 11:04 PM
    If you are a Netflix customer, and you're able to use their service on your CPU/tv etc etc why cancel your subscription (especially if you and your family enjoy the service) over a smartphone? The op trolled a rep that has no control over whether or not anit app gets developed.

It's to have the option and support. Their are tons of z10 owners and potential owners who want the app.

03-15-13 11:06 PM
    Seems like Netflix board of directors have an unexplained hatred towards BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Not hatred, it's a business decision...They may support Bb in the future.

Tre Lawrence and richardat like this.
    03-15-13 11:11 PM
    Do you watch netflix on your iPhone?
    03-15-13 11:11 PM
    Do you watch netflix on your iPhone?
    Yes from time to time...98% of my Netflix is done via Xbox/apple tv/iPad. I use the iPhone to add documentaries to my instant que more than anything else.

03-15-13 11:15 PM
    Yes from time to time...98% of my Netflix is done via Xbox/apple tv/iPad. I use the iPhone to add documentaries to my instant que more than anything else.

Ok. There exist people who use netflix 98% of their time on their phone. For example, those who have long commutes to work on public transportation. So if you, an iPhone user are able to watch netflix on your phone, even only 2% of the time, then why can't BlackBerry users? It's not a difficult concept. It's personal preference.
    03-15-13 11:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    We're running out of corporations here... Google, Netflix, Yahoo, Skype (that hatred is disappearing soon though), etc...

Just business.
    03-15-13 11:24 PM
    Netflix doesn't have to support Blackberry if they don't feel it is a good business decision. Maybe they weighed the pros and cons and decided it was not worth the opportunity cost for them to build and maintain a native app for such a small platform. I've never owned a BB but I have plenty of friends that have before.
    03-15-13 11:31 PM
    Marty... not trolled. First customer service representative. Just made my decision and had rep executed for me.
    No Netflix then no account. My personal choice.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:48 PM
    Netflix is a luxury and choice. If I can't enjoy that luxury when and where I want then why pay for it?
    When Netflix supports my viewing and consumer choices I will sign up again.
    Why shop where I can't purchase?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:53 PM
    Very well said.

Question: so you would only use Netflix on a mobile device and not on your TV or computer? It sounds like fanboy-ism
    03-16-13 12:22 AM
    OP, good on ya for sticking with what you want.

For those of you wondering why Netflix would be brilliant on not just the Z10, but on the playbook as well, let's not forget these devices have HDMI ports, making them great for pumping through HD content straight from the device to any TV with HDMI(done it a couple times at a friend's place, it actually really came in handy for movie night). I'm not sure if this same thing could be done with DNLA, but even then it does open up netflix to a much larger audience of people. After all, not every person has a game console or wants to sit at the computer to watch a movie, and with more corporations potentially eying the Playbook in particular as a tablet for work purposes, the question in my mind would be why wouldn't Netflix want to be able to dip into the market of people who wish to simplify their lives some? Heck, if they'd had an app already available for the playbook, I'd be a subscriber despite being up in Canada where their content is incredibly limited... just because for $8 a month I'd be able to watch all the movies I wanted and even have more choice available on a movie night. Until then... sorry netflix, I'd rather pay for the movie on my platform of choice.
    03-16-13 12:39 AM
    This is one of the DUMBEST business decisions I think I've ever seen in my life....the CEO of Netflix won't take ONE HOUR to port an app to BB and the 80 million subscriber base??? No wonder this clown was voted worst CEO of 2011.
    When one considers the total lack of effort on the app side versus the payoff side of the BB subscribers....it just boggles the mind. Perhaps Lazaradis and Balsille ran over his cat when he was a child?
    03-16-13 12:50 AM
105 123 ...