11-01-18 02:27 PM
    Yep.

Box for BlackBerry 10 will stop working on November 12 https://www.crackberry.com/box-black...in-november-12
    11-01-18 02:29 PM
    Yep.

Box for BlackBerry 10 will stop working on November 12 https://www.crackberry.com/box-black...in-november-12
    I just got an email from Box. I did not know. Anyway now I am switching to OneDrive.
    11-01-18 02:41 PM
    I just got an email from Box. I did not know. Anyway now I am switching to OneDrive.
    The Box mobile website still works nicely on the native browser. Of course, you can no longer have synergy with the File Manager.
    11-01-18 02:51 PM
    The Box mobile website still works nicely on the native browser. Of course, you can no longer have synergy with the File Manager.
    Which was the best feature. It is like a Unix mount.
    11-01-18 02:53 PM
    This has worked ok for me. With MS Flow anything mailed into a box folder is backed up to OneDrive and I get an email notifying me that it happened. Just make a contact or contact group to correspond with your upload folders and its easy.
    https://community.box.com/t5/Upload-...ail/ta-p/50552

Posted via CB10
    11-01-18 11:14 PM
    This has worked ok for me. With MS Flow anything mailed into a box folder is backed up to OneDrive and I get an email notifying me that it happened. Just make a contact or contact group to correspond with your upload folders and its easy.
    https://community.box.com/t5/Upload-...ail/ta-p/50552

Posted via CB10
    This seems to be a clever workaround. I just didn't get what is the role of one drive. How do you link box and onedrive?
    11-02-18 01:35 AM
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=MSFlow+Box+OneDrive
    Something like that. It involved setting up a process with Microsoft Flow first. I think that requires an outlook account and MS Office. In all honesty though I rarely use Flow. The mailto address can be pretty dynamic if you know what you're doing.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 11-02-18 at 02:03 AM.
    11-02-18 01:46 AM
    Could you please elaborate on how to ditch Flow, by just using mail?

What is exactly your workflow to overcome the inability to use Box natively (and not considering the Browser approach)?
    11-02-18 10:37 AM
    Could you please elaborate on how to ditch Flow, by just using mail?

What is exactly your workflow to overcome the inability to use Box natively (and not considering the Browser approach)?
    I dont know if I have the best answer for you on that. I am kind of at home with the browser approach as it doesnt take much to get a website up temporarily to submit a form or test something. What were you trying to do exaclty?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-18 11:38 AM
    Sorry for the delay in my response.

I had the impression you have suggested something related to the mailto, hence my previous question.

Like with Dropbox, I enjoyed the seamless integration that Box had with the OS. It allowed us to read, modify and add files, like they were in some ordinary local folder.

OneDrive apparently will not work for me because I have a business (edu) account. Using the mailto feature to upload files to specific folders in Box may work to add files, but I wonder what approach would be more fluid to also read without the browser.

I'd like to avoid the browser because I'd have to login overtime through my institution, which is a boring process (two factors auth). Doable, sure. In the browser, we also don't have integration with the OS (e.g., share to or open in). It seems there is no alternative. Something like Basket would work, too. I have moved from Dropbox to Box when Connect stopped working. Now, I may have to move back again (and use Basket).
    11-05-18 01:14 PM
    Oh, no as long as you have a mailing address with BBHub the mailto protocol is handled with that similar to outlook or thunderbird. So in fact the browser is an excellent choice for custom forms, you dont have to log in just have internet access and use some javascript.

Yes the browser is integrated with the OS and it can the things you seemed to assume it could not. I'd suggest a network between hubs attachments, a live server and yoir BB10 device. You use the 'file:///' protocol in the stock browser.

Normally Box was at
    /accounts/1000/appserv/.../fs/mounts/
    or /accounts/1000/shared/Box/

When you open an html file attachment from BB hub it is invoked into sys.browser/.../..
    A temporary directory however if the html file has
    <base href="file:///accounts/1000/" target="">
    tag in the head of the document then it assumes that is the root directory for all other sources linked within.

Office documents can be linked and used with the native apps I wouldnt be surprised if a spread sheet could be powerful medium.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 11-28-18 at 05:36 AM.
    11-05-18 07:37 PM
    The handling of quite a few communication methods can be passed off or automated into or with the native apps like calendar, hub, settings etc..
    PM if you would like a template form to work for your needs.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Leyra B10; 11-06-18 at 03:04 AM.
    11-05-18 08:02 PM
    I'm using PlayCloud.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-18 02:31 PM