I did an update through the autoloader to the last version of the OS and what I noticed will no longer do whatsapp. When I install it, searching for Google services. Until now it's never been. Of course I installed Cobalt's Google services. I've even tried to patch whatsapp apk with Cobalt patcher, but it will not be registered. Reporting an error. What version of whatsapp do you like to work for you? Also tell me which version of the Android onedrive app you use to work for you. Since at my device constantly report a registration error and to try later when I want to login on my account. I would also use a chance to ask you about the youtube application. I downloaded the latest version from the apk mirror and tried to patch it with the patcher, but the application reports that it does not require patching. And when I switch it to the phone and install it looking for google services and will not work. If you would help me with these three applications, I would be very grateful. And forgive me in my poor English. Thank you
    P.S. My device is bb passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-18 11:04 AM
    05-05-18 09:16 PM
    I did an update through the autoloader to the last version of the OS and what I noticed will no longer do whatsapp. When I install it, searching for Google services. Until now it's never been. Of course I installed Cobalt's Google services. I've even tried to patch whatsapp apk with Cobalt patcher, but it will not be registered. Reporting an error. What version of whatsapp do you like to work for you? Also tell me which version of the Android onedrive app you use to work for you. Since at my device constantly report a registration error and to try later when I want to login on my account. I would also use a chance to ask you about the youtube application. I downloaded the latest version from the apk mirror and tried to patch it with the patcher, but the application reports that it does not require patching. And when I switch it to the phone and install it looking for google services and will not work. If you would help me with these three applications, I would be very grateful. And forgive me in my poor English. Thank you
    P.S. My device is bb passport.

Posted via CB10
    If u share ur gmail I can forward u working whatsapp and youtube apks..
    Instead of using whatsapp use Gbwhatsapp it work flawlessly by installing whatsapp 10 fixer from bb10 market
    05-05-18 11:46 PM
    [email address removed]
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ecm; 05-06-18 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Please do not post personal info! Thanks
    05-06-18 06:12 AM
    Still do u need any app help u can mail meee..
    05-12-18 06:05 AM