Did any of you get any workaround to watch movies on prime video. I could install prime app but it won't load videos.

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    11-24-19 12:54 PM
    pretty sure that is dead completely
    babugaru1 likes this.
    11-24-19 01:01 PM
    Did any of you get any workaround to watch movies on prime video. I could install prime app but it won't load videos.

Thanks for your help

Posted via CB10
    The best solution is simply to use your Key2 as-is since this is Prime example of Android support and BB10 lack of support. Quit asking the Classic to do things it’s no longer capable of doing.
    pgg101 and John Albert like this.
    11-24-19 09:24 PM
    Quit asking the Classic to do things it’s no longer capable of doing.
    That's why he started this thread - to find out if it's capable.
    Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Posted via CB10
    PantherBlitz likes this.
    11-24-19 10:31 PM
    That's why he started this thread - to find out if it's capable.
    Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Posted via CB10
    Nothing, since my comment wasn’t about asking the question but asking BB10 devices to do what’s really been almost to literally impossible. Nothing improper about my response. It was simply an observational statement from one seasoned member to another seasoned member. If the member had been a CB newbie, that’d be different. For those newbies, I‘ll add the link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=amaz...=firefox-b-1-m
    11-25-19 06:13 AM
    Nothing, since my comment wasn’t about asking the question but asking BB10 devices to do what’s really been almost to literally impossible. Nothing improper about my response. It was simply an observational statement from one seasoned member to another seasoned member. If the member had been a CB newbie, that’d be different. For those newbies, I‘ll add the link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=amaz...=firefox-b-1-m
    I'm not asking about something which I already knew. I was asking if there any possibility of playing prime video through a work around (something like through an android browser, desktop mode etc. ) with an hope that there could be some other way.

You are saying this is literally impossible. Fine! But if the TS is sure that something is impossible, then there is absolutely no need to start a thread in first place. In this case, I'm not sure.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by babugaru1; 11-25-19 at 09:28 AM.
    11-25-19 06:36 AM
    I'm not asking about something which I already knew. I was asking if there any possibility of playing prime video through a work around (something like through an android browser, desktop mode etc. ) with an hope that there could be some other way.

You are saying this is literally impossible. Fine! But if the TS is sure that something is impossible, then there is absolutely no need to start a thread in first place. In this case, I'm not sure.

Posted via CB10
    If you already knew (your words) and you’ve read all those replies to same question you’ve asked, which stated and continue to state, there’s no solution for the last 4-5 years, what do you think could possibly have improved with the additional lack of support and BB10 degradation?

You own BB10 and BBAndroid, you’ve been around here. My comment originally, was asking you as seasoned member, the obvious apparent. Your own reply now, contradicts even itself.
    John Albert likes this.
    11-25-19 06:49 AM
    If you already knew (your words) and you’ve read all those replies to same question you’ve asked, which stated and continue to state, there’s no solution for the last 4-5 years, what do you think could possibly have improved with the additional lack of support and BB10 degradation?

You own BB10 and BBAndroid, you’ve been around here. My comment originally, was asking you as seasoned member, the obvious apparent. Your own reply now, contradicts even itself.
    A typo in my previous reply was corrected, which might have confused you.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-19 08:36 AM
    A typo in my previous reply was corrected, which might have confused you.

Posted via CB10
    It did confuse but let’s put that behind us.

Here’s my original response with clarification.

The best solution is simply to use your Key2 as-is since this is Prime example of Android support and BB10 lack of support. (Quit asking the Classic) to do things it’s no longer capable of doing.
    I’ve placed in parentheses, to emphasize the inflection. So understand that I wasn’t criticizing asking questions. I’m stating that you’re pushing the Classic in ways that it was never intended. Further, I’m stating that your question, exemplified what and why the Key2 is basically a “Classic 2” or “Classic 3” running BBAndoid just like when everyone asks for a “Passport 2” running BBAndroid in these forums.

However, if you search threads or just use Google, you also have the same answer. Originally, I wasn’t trying for a snarky reply. However, you end up getting one in a roundabout way that still isn’t really intended as one. While I’m not indifferent to your queries, I’m also not apologetic since we can only help those who help themselves. You’ve got 4-5 years of history and in threads looking for answers. People have moved on from looking for solutions and the situation has only gotten worse. As long as you’ve been here in these forums with the rest of us, I’m pretty sure you know that.
    Last edited by Chuck Finley69; 11-25-19 at 09:17 AM.
    11-25-19 08:52 AM
    Bottom line is it's been asked a number of times....

Even most browsers will fail as they don't have the right underlying technology that a desktop browser would have access too. And the services know that for Mobile, their apps will reach 99.9% of users.

It all comes down to DRM.....
    John Albert likes this.
    11-25-19 09:04 AM
    People have moved on from looking for solutions and the situation has only gotten worse.
    The situation has indeed gotten worse and will continue to but, with all due respect, you are going to see these questions a great deal from now on so perhaps you may want to look away from these threads. I went through the webOS downfall and I can tell you in the immortal words of the Guess Who, "You ain't seen nothin' yet"!
    11-25-19 10:48 AM
    The situation has indeed gotten worse and will continue to but, with all due respect, you are going to see these questions a great deal from now on so perhaps you may want to look away from these threads. I went through the webOS downfall and I can tell you in the immortal words of the Guess Who, "You ain't seen nothin' yet"!
    Has it gotten worse?

I see a lot fewer issues these days with BB10. We are talking about phone from mostly over five years ago already and that were basically EOS back in 2016.

I haven't noticed an increase. A couple of years ago when BlackBerry got out of the hardware business and there was a surplus of cheap BB10 phones on the market... did see an uptick, but it's been dropping off.

Even if there are still a few new devices, and a bunch of surplus used ones.... most people today know how to research a product. Without having to ask "Is a Passport worth having in 2019.... ".
    John Albert likes this.
    11-25-19 11:03 AM
    The questions from those who inquire are ok with a similar level of effort to answer given by me in response. Unfortunately, my first answer was partly misinterpreted but that’s ok too.
    11-25-19 11:12 AM

I’ve placed in parentheses, to emphasize the inflection. So understand that I wasn’t criticizing asking questions. I’m stating that you’re pushing the Classic in ways that it was never intended. Further, I’m stating that your question, exemplified what and why the Key2 is basically a “Classic 2” or “Classic 3” running BBAndoid just like when everyone asks for a “Passport 2” running BBAndroid in these forums.

However, if you search threads or just use Google, you also have the same answer. Originally, I wasn’t trying for a snarky reply. However, you end up getting one in a roundabout way that still isn’t really intended as one. While I’m not indifferent to your queries, I’m also not apologetic since we can only help those who help themselves. You’ve got 4-5 years of history and in threads looking for answers. People have moved on from looking for solutions and the situation has only gotten worse. As long as you’ve been here in these forums with the rest of us, I’m pretty sure you know that.
    Sir, you asked to put full stop but you yourself prolonging the discussion by posting this much lengthy reply.

I don't have time to answer. But I will do soon.
    Last edited by babugaru1; 11-25-19 at 12:09 PM.
    11-25-19 11:28 AM

I’ve placed in parentheses, to emphasize the inflection. So understand that I wasn’t criticizing asking questions. I’m stating that you’re pushing the Classic in ways that it was never intended.
    I may be a seasoned member. It doesn't mean that I have read all the posts posted by a different members for the different problems. A seasoned memeber need not be aware of the solutions, possibilities and impossibilities of various device problems. You might be exception.

However, if you search threads or just use Google, you also have the same answer. Originally, I wasn’t trying for a snarky reply. However, you end up getting one in a roundabout way that still isn’t really intended as one. While I’m not indifferent to your queries, I’m also not apologetic since we can only help those who help themselves.
    I think you are overthinking. I have searched the forum for this issue and there were different opinions which are conflicting each other.As we don't have an option to mark any best post as a solution for a given problem, that ambiguity was there. As I couldn't conclude anything out of my search and I don't have enough time to read n number of discussions, I had to post this thread so that I can get Yes or No response. I'm not expecting somebody to teach lessons here. For that matter, I have also maintained community over 5000 members and I know dos and don'ts. Firstly, you please stop thinking that the other person was creating threads without searching the forum. And in many cases, the answeres given by different members at different point of time might not be holding good and still valid. I don't think there is nothing wrong in posting a thread to enquire about options/workarounds for a specific problem in such a scenario.

You’ve got 4-5 years of history and in threads looking for answers. People have moved on from looking for solutions and the situation has only gotten worse. As long as you’ve been here in these forums with the rest of us, I’m pretty sure you know that.
    I can see many people still using BB10s and those forums are still active. I'm also trying to help them. I got know from few that many BB10 users are still using my old solution given below.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...orial-1066219/

I just wanted to try correcting your thinking, though I understand your good intention of keeping the forum clean.
    11-25-19 12:03 PM
    Something went wrong with multi-quoted replies. Sorry. Hope you can still understand.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-19 12:11 PM
    Something went wrong with multi-quoted replies. Sorry. Hope you can still understand.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing went wrong, CB10 app can't display properly.
    11-25-19 01:25 PM
    I may be a seasoned member. It doesn't mean that I have read all the posts posted by a different members for the different problems. A seasoned memeber need not be aware of the solutions, possibilities and impossibilities of various device problems. You might be exception.

I think you are overthinking. I have searched the forum for this issue and there were different opinions which are conflicting each other.As we don't have an option to mark any best post as a solution for a given problem, that ambiguity was there. As I couldn't conclude anything out of my search and I don't have enough time to read n number of discussions, I had to post this thread so that I can get Yes or No response. I'm not expecting somebody to teach lessons here. For that matter, I have also maintained community over 5000 members and I know dos and don'ts. Firstly, you please stop thinking that the other person was creating threads without searching the forum. And in many cases, the answeres given by different members at different point of time might not be holding good and still valid. I don't think there is nothing wrong in posting a thread to enquire about options/workarounds for a specific problem in such a scenario.

I can see many people still using BB10s and those forums are still active. I'm also trying to help them. I got know from few that many BB10 users are still using my old solution given below.

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...orial-1066219/

I just wanted to try correcting your thinking, though I understand your good intention of keeping the forum clean.
    Babu,

I’m not a mod so I don’t worry about things like others do.

My original reply was that BB Classic wasn’t intended to do what you want. That’s it and nothing else. I know you as seasoned member so I’m sure you understood my comments. The rest of my answers were really meant for others that come along later about searching. Others will sometimes jump into my replies to other members and confuse matters.

Just keep being you Babu and I’ll keep being me. I’m good...
    11-25-19 02:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Understood just fine. You see, I don’t mind the give and take. I come here for discussion, the more spirited, the better.

I’m a simple guy....
    babugaru1 and anon(10622733) like this.
    11-25-19 02:22 PM