Plain and simple, am i the only one who hates the pictures app? I wish the pictures app was more like the old version we are used to on BBOS7 or like the file manager view�Currently I use the file manager, I hid the pictures app itself as its useless to me�.. What do you think
    ghundiraj likes this.
    01-20-14 09:08 AM
    I happen to use it quite a bit and it serves my purposes. However, if you find it useless, that is OK too.
    ghundiraj likes this.
    01-20-14 09:15 AM
    I use it pretty often, and I'm content with how it works and the different sorting methods. The only thing I'd like to see is the most recent pictures first, instead of the oldest.

I thought it worked that way before the 10.2.1 leaks, but I could be mistaken.
    01-20-14 09:56 AM
    Wished it scrolled through images faster ala QuickPic.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.1925 | STA100-3 10.2.1.1925
    01-20-14 11:28 AM
    Agree with you totally dislike it...

I use File Manager to find and view Pictures that this...it needs a overhaul IMHO.
    01-20-14 11:35 AM
    I use it pretty often, and I'm content with how it works and the different sorting methods. The only thing I'd like to see is the most recent pictures first, instead of the oldest.

I thought it worked that way before the 10.2.1 leaks, but I could be mistaken.
    I happen to use it quite a bit and it serves my purposes. However, if you find it useless, that is OK too.
    Yea, except if i have 400 pictures and i want to select the picture i took 2 mins ago, I have to scroll aallllllllll the way down to the bottom, if i want to select a picture i added 3 months ago out of my 400 pictures that i have, (hypothetically) I have to spend 3mins looking for it.. something i do not like… file manager lets me sort between media card/ device memory, it lets me move picture from device to media card, it lets me rename, copy, paste, etc… now i want that functionality in the pictures app, and its pretty useless ….
    01-21-14 02:57 PM
    When I open the app, I see the most recent photos first. If you select the clock at the bottom of the app screen, it will show the most recently added photos first, then the most recently viewed. And if you have 400 photos, you really should create some albums and file the photos accordingly.
    01-21-14 04:54 PM
    When I open the app, I see the most recent photos first. If you select the clock at the bottom of the app screen, it will show the most recently added photos first, then the most recently viewed. And if you have 400 photos, you really should create some albums and file the photos accordingly.
    Or, i can just use a much better app called file manager like i do which sorts my photos accordingly…
    01-21-14 09:54 PM
    I totally agree that the picture app needs a lot of improvement. I didn't like the file manager at first as well but now that's all I use. It fully makes up for the picture app.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:03 PM
    The pictures app needs a camera section or tab is what I think people want and need LOOL

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 10:30 PM