Quoted message originally from here.

WiFi profiles: I wish but BB has not made it accessible. Bookmarks: Again BB has not made them accessible.
    I am not in the smartphone industry, so I don't understand the business, but this is really unthinkable for me as a BB user and consumer. Is it a matter of purely technical or security issue? Or, is it because of internal red tape or making stupid BB decisions - again?

It has been one year since BB announced and released the Z10 (BB10); yet, native app developers still can't get their hands on stuff needed to build useful apps. On the other hand, BB opened its gate in BBW to let all the junks and wh***s in. It also encourages developers from other platforms, particularly Android, to port their products to BB10 which, in my own experiences, have been messy.

If what the BB10 developers are saying is true, then what the F*** is going on in BB?!
    01-12-14 05:59 PM
    Quoted message originally from here.

I am not in the smartphone industry, so I don't understand the business, but this is really unthinkable for me as a BB user and consumer. Is it a matter of purely technical or security issue? Or, is it because of internal red tape or making stupid BB decisions - again?

It has been one year since BB announced and released the Z10 (BB10); yet, native app developers still can't get their hands on stuff needed to build useful apps. On the other hand, BB opened its gate in BBW to let all the junks and wh***s in. It also encourages developers from other platforms, particularly Android, to port their products to BB10 which, in my own experiences, have been messy.

If what the BB10 developers are saying is true, then what the F*** is going on in BB?!
    At this point, most developers have moved on from BlackBerry......for now. When sales and credibility moves forward, Devs that skipped/bypassed BlackBerry will return. Until then, the "messy" Android apps are only an option for those complaining about the ecosystem and want more. Personally, I gave in and enjoying the h8ll out of the Android apps on my Z and Q. It's a rant that still continues.....starting with the OS 7(stop-gap) devices. That's another story. Remember.......this is still the same company that most wasn't sure if BlackBerry were going to survive......for over a year-even placed itself on the market to be sold.
    01-12-14 06:57 PM