A huge bundle of *ALL* Burning Platform apps for one ULTRA LOW price, 70% off! By buying this bundle you'll get *TWENTY ONE* (21!) high quality, top-rated, native apps for just $14.99, compared to ~$50 if purchased individually.

Last few days to CHEAPLY get all those apps as they will all disappear after March 31.

Now available: All Apps Bundle! - BlackBerry World

The bundle includes:

* Headless Torch - the quickest and easiest one button access to flashlight, even when the phone is locked or holstered. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Headless ScreenCorder- the only headless screen recorder, which lets you record the screen at a press of a button anytime, without having to launch any apps. Winner of the Developer Hero contest. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* Headless Biorhythm - Daily Biorhythm readings automatically in the Hub and on the Lock Screen. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Unmissable - Advanced Missed Calls and SMS reminder, keeps notifying you about new/missed communication until you see it. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* Holster+ - Additional interactions when the phone is holstered/unholstered or placed face down / picked up. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Sound Scheme - Add sound notifications to almost all system events. Fully customizable. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* EasyVolume - One touch Volume control and Mute/Unmute, advanced control of all audio devices individually. Rated 5/5. Regular price $0.99

* Power:Less - Enhance power-saving features of your BlackBerry phone. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Headless Cuckoo - Native headless advanced hourly, half-hourly or quarterly chime application. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Talking Clock - Native headless voice synth based time telling app. Highly customizable. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Headless VoiceCorder - Instant audio recording (volce notes, lectures, phone calls, etc.) anytime at a button press, no need to start any apps. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* MoonCalc Pro - The most advanced native Moon tool: phases, eclipses, New/Full Moons, SuperMoons, detailed orbit data, sky path graph, and much more! Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* StarFinder Pro - Instantly locate in the night sky stars, planets, constellations, asterisms, meteor shower radiants, and more. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $2.99

* SunCalc Premium - Advanced native Sun tracking tool. Rated 5/5. Regular price $2.99

* EasyStreetView - Native Google Maps and StreetView client with unique dual split view, letting you view and control the map and panorama simultaneously. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $2.99

* GeoCoder Pro - Instantly get full information about any location in the world: coordinates, altitude, postal address, map view, street view panorama, navigation, road distance and travel time from your current location, time zone, summer time status, sunrise/sunset, dawn/dusk, moonrise/moonset times, weather conditions, Wikipedia page, and more. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $1.99

* SATtracker - Track and calculate visible night time passes over your location or any other placed in the world of ISS and 920 other satellites. Rated 4.5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Back2Normal - Automatically switch to the Normal profile after the chosen time. Never again forget to change profiles and miss important calls. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Live LockScreen: BIORHYTHM - Live daily updated widget on the Lock screen of your phone. Always up-to-date Biorhythm graph and data at your fingertips. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Live LockScreen: THE MOON - Live daily updated widget on the Lock screen of your phone. Always up-to-date Moon graph, sky location (constellation) and moonrise/moonset times at your fingertips. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

* Live LockScreen: THE SUN - Live daily updated widget on the Lock screen of your phone. Always up-to-date Sun data (rise/set and dawn/dusk times for both today and tomorrow) at your fingertips. Rated 5/5. Regular price $1.99

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-1.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-2.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-3.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-4.png

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-5.png

----------

How does it work? After you install and launch the Bundle app, just tap on each app on the list to FREELY download and install it from BBW. For those who purchase the bundle, all the apps will remain accessible until January 1st, 2020, so you will be able to re-download them as many times as you wish.

-----------

Now available: All Apps Bundle! - BlackBerry World

@Bla1ze Would it be possible to announce this on your home page to let people know it before it disappears in 4 days?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    03-27-18 05:42 PM
    @Bla1ze Would it be possible to announce this on your home page to let people know it before it disappears in 4 days?
    I'll get something up for you before it expires for sure.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    03-27-18 05:44 PM
    I'll get something up for you before it expires for sure.
    Thank you so much @Bla1ze! I'm sure that many people will find this offer interesting.
    03-27-18 05:53 PM
    Best deal ever on BlackBerry World!!!!

I'm trying to purchase (although I already own all your apps) just to show support, appreciation and love for your work. Getting that purchase error, will reboot device and try again.

Thank you for your top-notch apps Burning Platform!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-18 06:58 PM
    Thank you very much BerryRipe!

It has appeared on BBW only an hour or so ago, so maybe it takes giving it a little bit more time for BBW to fully refresh/update. All their online services have been in a pretty bad shape lately...

P.S. I intend to keep using my Passport as my primary phone, and I intend to keep making stuff for BB10. But it will take adjusting to BBW's new model, so it'll need some time... But it's not the end from me.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to warmly THANK YOU @BerryRipe for all your great, honest and very motivating reviews of my apps! I tried to contact you several times in the past via PM on this forum but you've had PMs disabled, so it is the first time that I have a chance to say THANKS BerryRipe! :-)
    BerryRipe and meilenstein like this.
    03-27-18 07:06 PM
    Thank you very much BerryRipe!

It has appeared on BBW only an hour or so ago, so maybe it takes giving it a little bit more time for BBW to fully refresh/update. All their online services have been in a pretty bad shape lately...

P.S. I intend to keep using my Passport as my primary phone, and I intend to keep making stuff for BB10. But it will take adjusting to BBW's new model, so it'll need some time... But it's not the end from me.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to warmly THANK YOU @BerryRipe for all your great, honest and very motivating reviews of my apps! I tried to contact you several times in the past via PM on this forum but you've had PMs disabled, so it is the first time that I have a chance to say THANKS BerryRipe! :-)
    What an incredible deal. Thanks for your years of support in the past and the years of support in the future.
    03-27-18 09:25 PM
    Great deal of awesome apps, really dont want to miss but I am having trouble with bbw payments since couple of months and never got it resolved. Will keep trying these last 4 days to see if I can grab those apps, thanks for ur support.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-18 09:52 PM
    Wow, just seen this! Been stuck on BBOS for a while, and only heard recently that Blackberry are shutting down paid apps from April 1st! I intend to buy a Blackberry 10 phone via eBay today (ideally Classic), but doubt it will arrive before the paid apps dispappear! Disappointing that such an announcement from Blackberry was made with such little time given.

Anyway, this sounds like an amazing deal, thanks so much! Is there anyway I can pay you outside BBW and then allowing me to install them once my phone arrives?

Thanks.
    03-29-18 08:01 AM
    Burning Platform I purchased your bundle...and I feel like to thank you on behalf of many bb 10 users for your support and great efforts to keep productive bb10 os. You rock man!

Posted via CB10
    03-29-18 12:16 PM
    A huge bundle of *ALL* Burning Platform apps for one ULTRA LOW price, 70% off! By buying this bundle you'll get *TWENTY ONE* (21!) high quality, top-rated, native apps for just $14.99, compared to ~$50 if purchased individually.
    this sounds like an amazing deal, thanks so much! Is there anyway I can pay you outside BBW and then allowing me to install them once my phone arrives?

BurningPlatform I'd love to get your feedback on whether what I mentioned is possible? Thanks!
    03-29-18 03:27 PM
    Thank you SO MUCH everyone for all your kind words! Please know that while this bundle costs some money (even though most of the apps in it were discounted 3- or even 4-fold), you will soon benefit from a number BRAND NEW apps that I am going to release for BB10 for FREE. I've got many projects in the works which I didn't manage to finish before the deadline and I don't want to discard them, so I will be gradually releasing them on BBW free of charge. So rather than making the existing apps free, I will soon give you something brand new. Please expect the first free release in a few weeks at the latest.

As for providing this bundle outside of BBW (to address problems with BBW payments), I am really sorry but this bundle heavily relies on BBW when it comes to letting the user freely download all the apps contained in it. For many different technical reasons it won't work if not installed from BBW.... I wish I could help but it'd involve too many changes in the code... I can only hope that if you retry in a day or two BBW payments will start working OK...

Once again, thank you VERY MUCH everyone for all your support! And see you soon when the first free app is ready for release.

BIG thank you to @Bla1ze for the article!
    03-29-18 05:21 PM
    Am I right that the promise about availability until Jan 1, 2020 was not kept?

I have all "bundles" ATM, but the applications in them are now gone, because BBry at the deadline removed everything that remained paid.

Luckily I downloaded and backed up the most vital of them, but I cannot say that I covered my expenses even counting in pre-discount prices.

Is there any way to get applications remaining?
    Last edited by moonflyer; 06-06-18 at 10:56 AM.
    06-05-18 07:08 PM
    Each app contained in the bundle remains available for re-download under one condition: that prior to April 1st you downloaded and installed that app at least once (through the bundle or individually, doesn't matter). That's how BBW works, and there's no difference in this case.

I've just checked and I could re-download all the apps.

Don't try to download them through the bundle app (it won't work anymore) but instead go to BBW / My World / My Apps & Games / Available and - assuming that you ever installed it prior to April 1st - each of them should be listed and downloadable from there.

---------

P.S. I'm planning to release all those apps for free for everyone but as I want to port all my apps to Android and I don't have any Android device (and can't really afford getting one atm), I'm thinking about how those apps could bring some small revenue to help me get some Android phone (possibly some Blackberry keyboard model as I want to utilize the keyboard in my apps). Maybe some voluntary donation-based model or something like that, I haven't decided yet. Or maybe is there someone willing to donate some no longer used or unloved Priv or KeyOne pro publico bono, i.e. in exchange for releasing all those apps for free for everyone? Probably not, but it's always good to ask
    Last edited by BurningPlatform; 06-05-18 at 07:49 PM.
    06-05-18 07:20 PM
    1) ...downloaded and installed that app at least once...

P.S. ... 2) Or maybe is there someone willing to donate some no longer used or unloved Priv or KeyOne pro publico bono, i.e. in exchange for releasing all those apps for free for everyone? ...
    "1)" makes the situation just a bit better than restoring a full OS10 backup to a new device. So I am out of options to get what I paid for. That's somewhat a pity.

"2)" is actually possible, but what are you willing to offer to the donor? Will it be as much as dead OS10 apps interface "honorable mentions"? Also, sending the device to you is not free. If you are on another continent - there might be too much of an additional payment.

BTW, your detemination for Priv and KeyOne is preventing me from sharing my defective(heavy hardware power consumption issues) DTEK60 with you, but that's your choice. I was about to propose you to remote control it(VirtualMachine + TeamViewer) with my seldom assistance when you brick it. I guess that would have made it possible for you to make the Android ports, publish them to market and start making some real money. The quality of your OS10 apps was just amazing.

P.S. You shoud have mentioned IN THE DEAL TERMS the mandatory requirement to download all apps ASAP after the purchase. That is if you knew it at that time.
    Last edited by moonflyer; 06-06-18 at 11:24 AM.
    06-06-18 10:51 AM
    "1)" makes the situation just a bit better than restoring a full OS10 backup to a new device. So I am out of options to get what I paid for. That's somewhat a pity.
    As I wrote, all the apps remain available via the My World / My Apps & Games / Available list. Each of them can be re-downloaded individually from there, as many times as you wish, on all devices sharing the BBID that was used to buy them.

Indeed, for an app to be listed there it took installing it at least once (that's how BBRY made it, so it's not my invention). But why would someone buy an app and never installed it, especially when knowing that paid apps were just about to be removed from BBW?

P.S. You shoud have mentioned IN THE DEAL TERMS the mandatory requirement to download all apps ASAP after the purchase. That is if you knew it at that time.
    Not really ASAP. The promo codes that the bundles were internally using to provide free access to all the apps they contained were still working a few more weeks. BBRY were even accepting refunds until May 1st or so. So, again, I just couldn't have foreseen that one would buy my apps and never installed them in 5 weeks...

Besides, BlackBerry didn't share *ANY* information with us (I mean developers) about how disabling support for paid apps was going to be done. We had absolutely no idea about how they were going to do it because they didn't bother to communicate it to us in any way. The only information we got was that all paid content would remain available for all those who bought it, so we had no reasons to doubt it. I just couldn't have known that it would require installing each app at least once....

I'll try to find some resolution to this problem, but I'm not sure if there's any other option than to make all apps free for everyone. BBW just doesn't have any other mechanisms in place for that anymore.

P.S. I still didn't even get money for those bundles because Bango (the company that handled operator payments for BBW) refuse to pay and keep excusing it with "technical issues" with their payment system, 2.5 months after the last sale took place.

"2)" is actually possible, but what are you willing to offer to the donor?
    Well, I don't have much else to offer than maybe free copies of Android versions of my apps after I port them and a credit in them that making them was possible thanks to the donation of a device... I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't have much else to give than that.

Also, sending the device to you is not free. If you are on another continent - there might be too much of an additional payment.
    Well, probably still many times less than the price of the device, so I guess I could handle it somehow.

make the Android ports, publish them to market and start making some real money
    Not so certain at all. It's a highly competitive market with millions of existing apps from established vendors. Quite possibly, my apps may just drown in that ocean and go completely unnoticed like tens of thousands of Android apps do.

BTW, your detemination for Priv and KeyOne is preventing me from sharing my defective(heavy hardware power consumption issues) DTEK60 with you, but that's your choice. I was about to propose you to remote control it(VirtualMachine + TeamViewer) with my seldom assistance when you brick it.
    I've learned not to rely on any remote testing/debugging. You can judge if your app works really well only if you can hold the device in your hand - only then you can see the actual performance, catch all small hiccups, etc. Maybe that's why my BB10 apps never really had any serious bugs or issues. I spend more time testing and debugging my apps than making them.

As for the Priv or KeyOne, well, as I said, it's because I'd like to make an extensive use of the keyboard in my apps (something that I regret that I never did on the BB10).
    Last edited by BurningPlatform; 06-07-18 at 01:47 PM.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-07-18 01:06 PM
    Well, the situation with Bango is quite sad. If you are not alone, think about a joint law action against the operator together with other victims.

Maybe remote testing is indeed a way too wanting idea.

Actually, I have a Priv on my hands at the moment as well, but that's my main Android device, because DTEK60 is impossible to carry around without a powerbank.

Probably, your making of the Android apps can be a good initiative for me as well. If you are not fiercely against devices staying on my side, you might find my approach mutually beneficial.

But as formulating a valid proposal is a quite time consuming effort, can you please clarify if the limitation of devices staying with me can even potentially be fine with you?

The proposal, if any, I will obviously send in PM.

Oh, and the market of apps for devices with keyboard is not that overcrowded.
    06-07-18 07:05 PM
    Is OP on vacation, or was all that talk about making apps for new BlackBerry Android devices more of a marketing trick just to raise a few devices??
    06-11-18 01:50 PM
    Is OP on vacation, or was all that talk about making apps for new BlackBerry Android devices more of a marketing trick just to raise a few devices??
    Sorry, I've had some important things to do and didn't have time to come here. As for the devices, nevermind, I've thought it over and I came to a conclusion that I don't want to have any obligations. I'll wait for better times to come when I can simply get one myself.
    Back to BB10 stuff, if I find a way to make the bundle contents available to those who didn't install some of the apps prior to the deadline and do not have access to them now, I'll announce it here.
    06-11-18 09:18 PM
    @moonflyer I also lost some apps, its not the developers fault, your posts are somewhat disrespectful in tone.
    @BurningPlatform has done decent work, BlackBerry are responsible for this situation.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-18 08:46 AM
    @moonflyer I also lost some apps, its not the developers fault, your posts are somewhat disrespectful in tone.
    @BurningPlatform has done decent work, BlackBerry are responsible for this situation.

Posted via CB10
    Frankly speaking, it's 100% BurningPlatform's fault. His developer skills are surely out of discussion, but I am "kinda" sure that the conditions were clearly outlined by BlackBerry. Its just he had not enough time to factor in a part of real life related to sales and marketing.

What do you want to "respect" in loosing access to applications that you paid for? Huh?
    @BurningPlatform: My offer would have included my participation in the development process as QA(and BE/RE if necessary).
    06-16-18 03:53 PM
    Frankly speaking, it's 100% BurningPlatform's fault. His developer skills are surely out of discussion, but I am "kinda" sure that the conditions were clearly outlined by BlackBerry. Its just he had not enough time to factor in a part of real life related to sales and marketing.
    No, this is all developers got.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/...om_blackberry/
    06-16-18 05:57 PM
    As I already clearly stated here, NO, BlackBerry did NOT provide developers with ANY details, other than the date of switching off support for paid apps, and an information that all content purchased by customers prior to that date would remain available to them. And literally NOTHING else. Notably, they did NOT say A WORD about that promotion codes would stop working, or that only content downloaded at least once prior to certain date would remain available for re-download.

The following is a screenshot of the *ONLY* message that developers/vendors received from BlackBerry. Not a single word besides that. Based on the information provided, I had absolutely no reasons not to believe that ALL content would remain available to those who bought it, nor did I have any reasons to suspect that any customer actions would be required for that.

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-vendor_email.jpg

So either PROVE that the above statement of mine isn't true, or kindly stop throwing groundless accusations at me behind my back.

Regardless of the above, if there's anyone (besides BlackBerry who failed to properly inform both users and developers) to blame for you no longer having access to some of those apps, then, frankly speaking, it is YOURSELF. Because, as I also already wrote, the promo codes used by the bundle app to provide free access to apps contained in it were still working a whopping MONTH past the deadline, i.e. until April 30th. Which means that you've had some 30-35 days rather than just A FEW (as you're insinuating) to even just download what you paid for. Which is what most probably everyone else - but you - did, considering that you're the only one complaining about it. I didn't get a single email from anyone else, either.

BlackBerry gave all customers an additional month (until April 30th) to request refunds, and they shut down their systems for good only on that date. That's why paid apps remained visible (although not purchaseable anymore) and the promo codes kept working until that time. That you didn't even attempt to download what you purchased for more than 30 days, especially while knowing that BBW was undergoing such serious changes concerning paid content (about which BlackBerry didn't say much so no one really knew what to expect), definitely wasn't my fault.

What do you want to "respect" in loosing access to applications that you paid for? Huh?
    None, not a single one, of those apps were removed by me from BBW. Not a single modification was made by me to their availability and status, either. Whether they are visible or not, and to whom they are still available and to whom they aren't, results SOLELY from what BlackBerry did to it, not me.

It is BlackBerry who didn't keep their promise to preserve access to all paid content for those who bought it, not me. What's there in it that you don't understand?

All the promo codes used to give access to all apps via the bundle app are still active and valid - I didn't disable any of them. I set them all to expire in late 2021 or so and they remain active and the vendor portal keeps counting down days remaining to their expiration date. The following are screenshots (taken a few seconds ago) showing all the active promotions of mine with almost 1000 days remaining. So, once again, it wasn't me who unexpectedly blocked it without any warning.

All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-promotions.jpg
    All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-promotions2.png
    All Apps Bundle - all 21 Burning Platform apps bundled at an ULTRA LOW price-promotions3.png

Therefore, please kindly address your complaints and accusations to those who ACTUALLY took that content away from you and failed to properly and timely inform BOTH you and me before they did it, as it DEFINITELY WASN'T ME, nor was it ever my intention, nor could I have foreseen it in any way, nor am I in position to do anything about it, other than try to think out some other way, which I did promise to think about already, didn't I? But instead of focusing on that, you prefer to keep accusing me of what I didn't do, which I guess is more enjoyable for you than actually get those apps about which you cared so much that you didn't even attempt to download them during some 35 days while you still could.

P.S.

Having been making apps for BB10 since early 2013, I don't think I ever gave anyone any reasons to consider me a person who doesn't care about my users. On the contrary, I always did my very best to instantly resolve all problems. Of which lack of any serious complaints or negative reviews is the best proof, I think. But I can't be held resposible for, or do much about, what was completely beyond me. Oh, and if I *STILL* didn't care about users of my BB10 apps now that I no longer have any business in it, I would have stopped coming here long ago like majority of other developers did, rather than spending my time responding to impolite posts.

I will continue this discussion only if we talk about facts, rather than groundless accusations based on what you "believe" or are "kinda sure".
    Last edited by BurningPlatform; 06-16-18 at 07:23 PM.
    06-16-18 06:31 PM

@BurningPlatform: My offer would have included my participation in the development process as QA(and BE/RE if necessary).
    You're being an jerk to one of the few active developers left. Send him a PM and deal with it privately.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-18 07:03 PM
    shut up NOW
    Firstly, I told you twice (if not trice) that I do intend to look for some possible remedies to this BlackBerry-caused mess. If reading, or understanding what you read, is too challenging for you then it is solely your problem.

Secondly, I am definitely NOT going to discuss it any further with a person who is so rude and hostile. Come back when you learn how to talk to people in a civilized way, because no one here has any obligation to accept your boorishness. Over and out.

EDIT: Oh, so he deleted his rude post before I managed to answer...
    06-20-18 01:14 AM
    Wow, just read the last few posts here and it's quite ludicrous how someone can be exceedingly obnoxious to any developer who has contributed vastly to the Blackberry platform over the years. This type of behaviour and such baseless accusations have no place here whatsoever; rather it can make talented, hard-working developers think twice about bothering to support the dwindling base of BB users.

BurningPlatform, I'm still definitely interested in your bundle which you were offering a while back (got my Classic after BBWorld stopped accepting payments). Happy to pay the $14.99 if it's possible in anyway. Many thanks.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    09-15-18 07:48 AM
26 12