since I need to make a powerpoint for a news presentation in school so I am searching for useful app that can remote control my laptop, so that I can just my BBz10 to control powerpoint to make a fluent speech without standing in front of my laptop clicking and staring at my screen.

So I discover AIO remote in BB world, it is an awesome apps that can not only use to control powerpoint, but also can act as a mouse pad and media players!!!!! that was fantastic. I didnt try the game pad mode and file manager in this app as they are pay function but surely they are awesome. Highly recommend people who want to sleep on their bed but want to have a fully control on their laptop use this app as a remote control to their computers.

video below you can check it out, more news and download the desktop server please go to AIO Remote

download AIO remote in BB world
    02-24-13 12:33 AM
    Has anyone noticed that the app when run on Z10 asks you in the beginning to go and download server version 3.3.0, but when you go to aioremote.net, only 3.1.2 apparently is available?
    04-11-13 10:37 PM
    I downloaded whatever version was on their website, and set it up without a fuss.. has anyone upgraded to the pro version? I'm wondering if allows you to stream video files on your pc. I want to be able to watch videos on my phone without having to download the file and save it to the SD card etc. If it can do that I'm sold.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 10:39 PM
    I downloaded whatever version was on their website, and set it up without a fuss.. has anyone upgraded to the pro version? I'm wondering if allows you to stream video files on your pc. I want to be able to watch videos on my phone without having to download the file and save it to the SD card etc. If it can do that I'm sold.

Posted via CB10
    I have the PRO version and I can confirm that you can move the file to your phone but it takes an awfully long time. What the file manager does, is it opens the file on your computer/laptop.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 12:47 PM
    Is there an iOS alternative?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 12:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    No need for a app if you are on 10.1

AIO Remote - your best remote control to your computer-img_00000004.png

And yes you can also stream video files

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:39 PM
    Future of Aio Remote is totally different.

You can check this Blog posts of Android version to know what I mean

Hisham Bakr Blog: Aio Remote "Android" v3.4.7 is a major update introducing Android control

Hisham Bakr Blog: Aio Remote "Android" v3.4.8 is another major update introducing Online Remotes Gallery

Also check this video:
    12-30-13 03:07 PM