I know there are a few threads about this App already but most users are speaking on PC terms .
    I had this App working on my Mac and loved it before the OS-X Maverick update and now I can't seem to get it to work.

The desktop version on the website it asks me to download will not run properly on my Mac it ask's me to download a JDK (Java Developer Kit) I have tried this with no luck.

Does anyone else have this program working on a Mac or is there any other Remote Apps I should try that work with Mac? Maybe an android port?

Help is appreciated.
    Luke
    04-21-14 02:55 PM
    I believe I have found the solution to my own problem. For anyone else who stumbles upon this, download the android app "Remote Mouse" and also download the same app on your Mac app store. Incredibly easy to set up in under 2 minutes I was remotely controlling my MacAir using my Q10 .

The only issue I noticed was the delete button on the Q10 keyboard did not work so no mistakes can be made!

Thanks for nothing guys
    04-21-14 03:12 PM