I have Z10 and playbook, *I managed to setup Active Sync on both devices for the same work email with the same settings, but on PlayBook a work space been created (blackberry balance) where on Z10 nothing happened,only personal space available. Why is that ? Why there is no workspace for my work email through Active Sync like the one created on playbook for the same email with the same settings. Please advise.*
    05-13-13 12:28 AM
    I have Z10 and playbook, *I managed to setup Active Sync on both devices for the same work email with the same settings, but on PlayBook a work space been created (blackberry balance) where on Z10 nothing happened,only personal space available. Why is that ? Why there is no workspace for my work email through Active Sync like the one created on playbook for the same email with the same settings. Please advise.*
    Your Z10 needs to be activated through BDS or BES. Contact your BES Admin.
    05-13-13 12:49 AM
    Okay, I haven't activated it on playbook, yet it functioned okay, on the other hand it is difficult to activate it through my company, only for managers, that is why active Sync was offered as alternative for us. Last, I don't know how to activate BDS.
    Thank you for your support
    05-13-13 12:58 AM