Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I am not the DEV but can't find anything that it doesn't work with..

99 cents, give it a try and just trust me! Trust me! ...

It's so fast by the time I click CNN dot come as that is a heavy load, it's loaded! Give it a try and you tell me what it can't do or that it isn't super fast!...

It's also feature rich and unique with a drop down shade from the top u slide you finger from top of the screen down and it opens up. It's allows downloads, string change, ect.

My newest Daily driver. All in English! I do suggest learning it takes under ten minutes as in setting it up to Google as homepage where you want your downloads to go to and the COLOR even theme you want.

Let me know if anybody gives this a shot, also if somebody can translate this for me? The browser is native cascades and all in English from a dev whom has massive awesome apps! I love this and sentenial!...

Sorry browsie browsie is spectacular as well as Q-browser BUT this browser is the one on my homepage although own them ALL!...

If anybody else gives it's a shot at a buck (its worth more!!) please let me know what you think after setting it up real quick. Also, I suggest keeping it at Apple phone string per my browser tests however it's so fast you can't tell much either way!

I wrote David (has awesome apps, I own almost all) to ask for an update but I couldn't tell him that anything was broken nor any security issues. I had to honestly tell him that people just getting funny spending a dollar on an awesome app like this beings it hasn't been updated for about year. He will update but raise the price.

Again, if you get this, please let me know what it can't do? I have yet to find anything it can't do and ohhhh that speed!!........

Get it in blackberry world today I love how it allows me to copy any page so, so simply!!!!

Check out Aconcagua in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59941386

He also has a near duplicate called Annapurna browser also that is 1.99. I have them both one set to droid, other apple. However, I do not see the differences except size by a hair and the Annapurna looks to have a few updates on thee other? However, again - I own Both and see no difference anyway to test the speed online of each to compare?... same features, etc different price and color.

I keep finding new features like when you shrink it and the page expires, it turns the world to RED, this DEV thought of everything he just gave it the wrong name, should have at least put the word browser in it!...

If you get it after setting it up to you liking, go to the fast brilliant "dropdown shade" and HOLD on Search to be amazed at the next shade, nearly every shade is like that!

Just to prove I have all three and was best money I ever spent. I suppose Annapurna is the most updated?

Attachment 408586

Attachment 408587

See how the one changes from purple to red when on CNN in widget mode? I still am thinking Annapurna is the latest when looking now, that's one dollar more:

Check out Annapurna in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933374

What's the best site for speed testing a browser as these are FAST!

-Cappa
    Last edited by DreadPirateRegan; 09-19-16 at 06:39 AM.
    09-19-16 03:00 AM
    Any chance it supports SOCKS proxies?
    09-19-16 03:23 AM
    Any chance it supports SOCKS proxies?
    Which did you have in mind?

That is more of an addon,
    Firefox is built for that at least Torfox is it?...

Show me a BB10 addon and I will try it out but being built in honestly unsure. 99 cents is worth it even if it does not. No, am not the DEV nor profit off of this in anyway by saying this. You can however request features to David before the price jump with the new release.

I too, wish FF was native! ...

Having and supporting I understand are two different things. Maybe ask David. He really does have some amazing app's but for this one at 99 cents I just do not see you going wrong....

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-19-16 05:13 AM
    I am not the DEV but can't find anything that it doesn't work with..

99 cents, give it a try and just trust me! Trust me! ...

It's so fast by the time I click CNN dot come as that is a heavy load, it's loaded! Give it a try and you tell me what it can't do or that it isn't super fast!...

It's also feature rich and unique with a drop down shade from the top u slide you finger from top of the screen down and it opens up. It's allows downloads, string change, ect.

My newest Daily driver. All in English! I do suggest learning it takes under ten minutes as in setting it up to Google as homepage where you want your downloads to go to and the COLOR even theme you want.

Let me know if anybody gives this a shot, also if somebody can translate this for me? The browser is native cascades and all in English from a dev whom has massive awesome apps! I love this and sentenial!...

Sorry browsie browsie is spectacular as well as Q-browser BUT this browser is the one on my homepage although own them ALL!...

If anybody else gives it's a shot at a buck (its worth more!!) please let me know what you think after setting it up real quick. Also, I suggest keeping it at Apple phone string per my browser tests however it's so fast you can't tell much either way!

I wrote David (has awesome apps, I own almost all) to ask for an update but I couldn't tell him that anything was broken nor any security issues. I had to honestly tell him that people just getting funny spending a dollar on an awesome app like this beings it hasn't been updated for about year. He will update but raise the price.

Again, if you get this, please let me know what it can't do? I have yet to find anything it can't do and ohhhh that speed!!........

Get it in blackberry world today I love how it allows me to copy any page so, so simply!!!!

Check out Aconcagua in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59941386

He also has a near duplicate called Annapurna browser also that is 1.99. I have them both one set to droid, other apple. However, I do not see the differences except size by a hair and the Annapurna looks to have a few updates on thee other? However, again - I own Both and see no difference anyway to test the speed online of each to compare?... same features, etc different price and color.

I keep finding new features like when you shrink it and the page expires, it turns the world to RED, this DEV thought of everything he just gave it the wrong name, should have at least put the word browser in it!...

If you get it after setting it up to you liking, go to the fast brilliant "dropdown shade" and HOLD on Search to be amazed at the next shade, nearly every shade is like that!

Just to prove I have all three and was best money I ever spent. I suppose Annapurna is the most updated?

Attachment 408586

Attachment 408587

See how the one changes from purple to red when on CNN in widget mode? I still am thinking Annapurna is the latest when looking now, that's one dollar more:

Check out Annapurna in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59933374

What's the best site for speed testing a browser as these are FAST!

-Cappa
    Ok, Acon is good for a budget but if want to spend the extra dollar I say Annapurna all the way for the $1.99 but up to you. It's a tad faster as seems to have had a tad more love with updates if you see but again very hard to tell apart besides color. Go for the Annapurna if you read all of this...

Acon loads cnn.com Fully in 4 seconds and Annapurna in 3 seconds. You decide....

So now I revert to Annapurna Again over the one in the title although both GREAT. However for the 99 cents as stated versus the 1:99, you can hardly tell a difference unless your a speed nazi like me. I say Annapurna.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-19-16 06:43 AM
    What's up with all those speed tests? Even the most famous YouTube tech reviewers don't do that anymore since 2014 as they all agree that tech from 2014 and up is plenty good to load websites fast no matter which browser. Surely there's a minor differences b/w some browsers but a few ms more or less isn't gonna kill ya or anything.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-19-16 04:56 PM
    What's up with all those speed tests? Even the most famous YouTube tech reviewers don't do that anymore since 2014 as they all agree that tech from 2014 and up is plenty good to load websites fast no matter which browser. Surely there's a minor differences b/w some browsers but a few ms more or less isn't gonna kill ya or anything.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  ,Passport (OG Red) <3
    Curiosity and having the means.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-19-16 05:05 PM
    Appreciate the enthusiasm, but my bottom line is ad blocking and in-hub browsing with ad blocking.
    And being able to Save to Pocket/Pushbullet.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-22-16 09:24 PM
    Appreciate the enthusiasm, but my bottom line is ad blocking and in-hub browsing with ad blocking.
    And being able to Save to Pocket/Pushbullet.
    Do you own Annapurna?

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-23-16 05:55 AM