I'm Using Version 1.0.0.3 on my Q5 and I can't select the last entry in the list, it's sitting directly below the action bar on the bottom of the screen.

It's not a Problem, but I thought you should know that.

edit: on Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.2576

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 06:08 PM
    Thanks, I forgot about that detail. Will be fixed in the next update in a few days.

This one that just rolled out is just some colors and api changes since everyone is mostly on 10.3.x now.
    08-10-15 12:09 PM
    I have tried with this apps to remove multiple WhatsApp entry in my hub,but unsuccessful. Removed the entry pointed by this app,but no chance. Is there any solution from developer end?
    08-12-15 02:11 PM
    I also have similar issues with my application. After you used 'account cleaner' I am afraid it is even worse for the developer who made the problematic app. As all accounts information are completely lost.

So now, you are good to save your device with BlackBerry link, wipe & restore.

As for 'account cleaner' I think it would be beneficial to recall the scope of its usage, as it may not be the solution for any hub related issues as people may think.

But that is just my personal opinion.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 03:31 PM
    And I can personally tell you that you are not correct. I even published the source of this app and it clearly shows how and what it does.
    In no way does a destructive action like a delete or update account in AccountService on your device have anything to do with the rest of the data. Worst case scenario is that you have to reinstall the app.

In regards of the problematic apps you have installed - you should contact the problematic developer.
    08-12-15 11:19 PM
    I am not talking of the rest of the data, I am just saying that in case you have multiple entries in the hub, as reported by the person above, deleting the account does not help.
    And once people have done that, I never found a way to remove the entries from the hub. In the udsutility class there was some helper function to delete account from the problematic app which used to work to delete hub entries as well, but now the account information are deleted they cannot do anything

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Amonchakai; 08-13-15 at 12:01 AM.
    08-12-15 11:50 PM
    This app was never about removing entries from Hub. Or accounts from Hub.
    It's about stopping phantom notifications.
    AFAIK, app X cannot delete anything from or by app Y on BB10.
    UDS API (Hub) delete method is only valid for the one developer that caused the problem in the first case. It's per developer access.
    08-13-15 01:22 AM
    I fully agree.

If I was not clear, your application is great an do exactly the job it was meant for.

I am just concern that some user does not understand what is it for. And that is why I was saying that "maybe it would be nice to recall the application scope of this application". And I will stop annoying you this this, as it is my problem and not yours
    08-13-15 01:30 AM
    Not annoying me. I always support discussions because they clarify issues as a conclusion.
    I understand your worries. I made sure to minimise possible of damage created by abuse.
    Review of this app went down a very special way.
    Both BlackBerry and me agreed they will allow it afterwards and we both agreed this app shouldn't exist.
    But the issue exists and this is the only solution so far. It was said, and I still hope that BlackBerry will solve and prevent this in some future OS release. No updates about that till today.
    Once they notify me that this app is redundant I will gladly remove it from BlackBerry World.
    This was the main intention on why this app is free and open source.
    08-13-15 01:36 AM
    Thanks for this app! It helped with the phantom notifications!
    10-21-15 10:05 AM
    FYI I have this issue with Yahoo email account.
    I updated-not deleted acct- but Yahoo is still showing it is active in your app.
    Should I press delete? I've deleted from email accounts
    and reinstalled it before without effect.
    BTW you you know if app works for yahoo?
    Many thanks for helping us. Bob
    Last edited by rgordon44; 06-19-17 at 05:36 PM.
    06-19-17 05:01 PM
86 ... 234