Still yet to register my Starbucks card online but I am from the UK and in my area we have more Costa than Starbucks. I would like to know how much tender I have on my balance so I know when to fork out for a refill.

Personally I would love a Costa app too because I do go there a lot as well although you can't beat a Starbucks Mocha with cream.

Cafe Nero are my favourite but they only do card stamps.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 04:15 PM
    There is no Starbucks where I live.
    But I still downloaded your app. Why?
    Because you made an app that was wanted on BlackBerry10, you did it right and you added another premium app for the platform.
    Thank you.

Now, for the suggestion part.
    If we/me provide you with all data needed, could you add another vendor/shop in the app?
    R Field, gng11, momark and 1 others like this.
    11-04-13 05:49 PM
    Thanks. It is a nice app. I assume that Starbucks will not give you access to their api's to update rewards and card balance in real time?
    11-04-13 06:06 PM
    Looks good! How about a dark theme with Starbucks green trim for us z10 users?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 06:20 PM
    I'm not even buying at Starbucks. But I downloaded it anyway so I can help at making it a trending app

Posted via CB10
    odot1 and qbo like this.
    11-04-13 06:29 PM
    WOO-HOO!! Thank you thank you!!!

Starbucks, you're next!
    11-04-13 06:40 PM
    I'm cornered with the name so I tried to search "Starbucks" on the app world since this is the keyword user will use to find a Starbucks app. MAKE wasn't returned on the search. Is it possible to be able to be search using "Starbucks" keyword?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 06:43 PM
    Hate coffee!!! But downloaded for support!!! Great job!!!
    qbo likes this.
    11-06-13 07:56 PM
    Their api is completely shut off from outside. I am hoping MAKE will encourage them to bring their app to BlackBerry 10 platform. MAKE will have succeeded and would have served its purpose if that actually happens in the future.
    11-06-13 08:08 PM
    I'm cornered with the name so I tried to search "Starbucks" on the app world since this is the keyword user will use to find a Starbucks app. MAKE wasn't returned on the search. Is it possible to be able to be search using "Starbucks" keyword?

Posted via CB10
    It shows up now if you search "Starbucks". It's not the top search result as of yet.
    11-06-13 08:09 PM
    Their API is not public. That's all. There are means and ways to use it. However, you must make that decision and join the dark side.
    We have cookies!
    Gaspertrix and spiculated like this.
    11-07-13 12:52 AM
    Knobtviker does that mean you know a way to work around it..?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 07:26 AM
    This is a great app I use it daily now, a slight request for us Canadians since the app won't tell us the balance is to perhaps link it to a Canadian Starbucks site? Or have the option to change the url when you hit balance? That way it could log us in automatically, via the browser. This cab work for both us and can consumers a+ app dev thank you soo much for your hard work!

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    11-07-13 08:29 AM
    ^ when you tap your card to bring up the barcode he has the action bar add a button to open the mobile card site.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 01:42 PM
    I do know a way around every API except BlackBerry services. Those things are protected heavily.
    However this approach is not for everyone and every case. Risks are high, requires constant attention and of course is a violation of TOS if you care about that sort of thing. Depends where you live and if you are untouchable.
    My services and knowledge are at this developers disposal.
    11-07-13 04:11 PM
    I suppose in Europe you have more freedom but here in the UK if you tap in to people's voicemails, leak confidential data about foreign governments on the internet, hack in to American servers you lose your human rights and end up locked in a foreign national embassy.

Whereas your elected leaders are free to hand out blank cheques with their own little Bullers Club.

The irony since we're supposed to be the country that gave democracy to the world.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 04:24 PM
    This make app just showed one great use case.

Friend asked me to pick up Starbucks on the way home. Sent me the gold card #. Pasted it into make app, boom.

Posted via CB10
    qbo and knobtviker like this.
    11-07-13 08:13 PM
    Can confirm u you can reload your cards with the app too, employee noticed it was on a BlackBerry today..."I didn't know there was a BlackBerry app"...spreading the word one person at a time

Posted via CB10
    gng11, dusdal and qbo like this.
    11-08-13 08:21 AM
    Can confirm u you can reload your cards with the app too, employee noticed it was on a BlackBerry today..."I didn't know there was a BlackBerry app"...spreading the word one person at a time

Posted via CB10
    The dev said the API isn't available to the public so reloading cards would be a part of that. Some people have offered workarounds so we will see...
    11-08-13 02:28 PM
    The dev said the API isn't available to the public so reloading cards would be a part of that. Some people have offered workarounds so we will see...
    I reloaded my card using the app no problem this morning. Sorry my op was not clear

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 02:53 PM
    I read this as meaning that in store, you can use the bar code to reload the card.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 02:55 PM
    I read this as meaning that in store, you can use the bar code to reload the card.

Posted via CB10
    I read the OP as reloading in-app. I guess my perception was incorrect then.
    11-08-13 03:53 PM
    You can reload in app with the barcode

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 05:02 PM
    You can reload in app with the barcode

Posted via CB10
    MAKE is completely offline except for the maps, so I think what you mean to say is that by scanning the barcode, you can reload in-store.

Q10 and Canadian all the way! Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-08-13 05:57 PM
    used the app today while down visiting Los Angeles. I was somewhat surprised it worked since my card was the older magnetic strip one with no bar code. nice, quick and neat. And I did reload it with the bar code from the phone
    gng11 and qbo like this.
    11-08-13 06:48 PM
82 1234