Anyone know of a 3rd party (native) file browser which supports viewing images, without resorting to opening the default bb10 pictures app (which I'm not keen on).

If you guys remember, there was an awesome app called "FileScout" on the classic BB OS7 where it listed all files, and used small thumbnails for each image file. Then when you clicked on the image, it opened it within Filescout, without using the default BB OS7 pictures app.

So if there is something similar to Filescout, but on BB10, that'd be awesome. Thanks.
    10-11-18 06:37 AM
    Check out Ghost Commander file manager in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/78977

Posted via CB10
    10-12-18 12:51 AM
    Anyone know of a 3rd party (native) file browser which supports viewing images, without resorting to opening the default bb10 pictures app (which I'm not keen on).

If you guys remember, there was an awesome app called "FileScout" on the classic BB OS7 where it listed all files, and used small thumbnails for each image file. Then when you clicked on the image, it opened it within Filescout, without using the default BB OS7 pictures app.

So if there is something similar to Filescout, but on BB10, that'd be awesome. Thanks.
    GhostCommander, while awesome, is not a native file manager as BB_geezer requested.

Have you seen Play Cloud? While it's intended for cloud storage management it has a native file manager which should do what you're wanting...

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 07:00 AM
    ..My bad. I dont use android apps on BB10 except Ive never had a problem with that one and felt it was worth pointing out. Can set a native editor like healium using its activity name and browse and edit some system files

BB Assistant might be an option for you. Still surprises me sometimes.
    Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 08:54 AM
    ..My bad. I dont use android apps on BB10 except Ive never had a problem with that one and felt it was worth pointing out. Can set a native editor like healium using its activity name and browse and edit some system files

BB Assistant might be an option for you. Still surprises me sometimes.
    Posted via CB10
    Oh I'm with you Leyra--I love Ghost Commander. It's just a matter of which the OP wanted. Native apps are generally preferable to Android in my experience so I understand the thought process.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-18 03:13 PM
    Thanks a lot for your answers, will be sure to check them out!
    10-15-18 04:21 PM