Just ordered the case and holster from amazon. A little disappointed..case is pretty good, but I find it more slippery than my BlackBerry transform case.

Plus the sleeper magnet doesn't seem to work..i have to press the phone into the holster a little bit so the magnet gets close enough. Sometimes the phone doesn't wake up when I pull it out.

I assume the magnet isn't string enough ? Design flaw with the Seidio holsters ?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 06:01 PM
    Not sure.

I have the surface, and it works great, even when using other cases. I've been tempted to get the converter, but now not so much.
    12-17-13 06:10 PM
    I called the company...not much they can do and not much to say, other that they haven't heard of any problems. of course they'd say that..

I'm any case I am sending it back...not worth it.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 04:39 PM
    Not sure.

I have the surface, and it works great, even when using other cases. I've been tempted to get the converter, but now not so much.
    Love the Surface w/holster and Convert w/holster Combo setup! I have used it on last 3 Berrys. Simple protection / basic holster with the Surface for general use (and ez off when I want a nekkid Berry) then put the Convert pieces on in 30 seconds and bump up to the heavy-duty holster when I need more rugged protection (outdoor, hunting, etc or ore often - when I'm in the field / in a plant as a technical consultant/sales)

OP - personal experience with Seidio is excellent. Never had any issues with magnets in any holster. You ARE putting the phone into the holster with the screen facing in, right?
    12-18-13 04:50 PM

OP - personal experience with Seidio is excellent. Never had any issues with magnets in any holster. You ARE putting the phone into the holster with the screen facing in, right?
    Yes if course.:-)

I found I have to press the phone into the holster just a little bit to activate the magnet.

I'll read up on the convert case...seemed a little bulky, but from what I can see, if you have 2 cases in one...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:16 PM
    Bought a z30 holster...slips in quite nicely with a BlackBerry transform case. only issue is the sleeper magnet is on the opposite side! So I either slip the phone in upside down or not use the sleeper magnet.

The fit is a little snug, but it'll loosen overtime just enough to work.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 07:22 PM
    I'm still a little ticked off about this Seidio active case holster magnet not working! I like this case!

I have a white z10, my buddy has black z10...he tried it and had no issues with the sleeper magnet?!

The only other difference is mine had a screen protection on...i removed it, didn't make any difference...

Just seems like the screen is too far away by a few mm for the magnet to put it to sleep...

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 07:05 PM
    Doesn't sound like the case then.
    12-22-13 08:05 PM
    I called the company...not much they can do and not much to say, other that they haven't heard of any problems. of course they'd say that..

I'm any case I am sending it back...not worth it.

Posted via CB10
    The magnet on mine never work.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 11:23 AM