Just recently bought a Z30. Can you post pictures of the cases you have bought, place where you bought them and the price?

I know a shop at Greenhills selling capdase for Z30 after hours of searching but the case there doesn't look too good, the color is fading jn some parts. If you want to give it a go, it's at V-Mall 3/F near iStudio. Name: Orange Communications

I also went to BB Corner by triangle at Glorietta but Z30 cases will arrive on the first week of March. However the employee was not sure if it will arrive on time and they don't have a contact number. So there won't be no update until I come back sometime next month.

Also heard that there's a store in Robinsons Forum selling cases for Z30. Anybody went there recently? Are the cases good?

I really want the flipshell cover and red hard case cover sold by Crackberry however the shipping price costs more than the accessories. It's really frustrating. Mine's a white one so dirt gets noticed easily. I hope you can help me. Really need to get my Z30 covered. Thanks Guys!

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:05 PM
    03-13-15 10:43 AM