Ok guys so i am very new to BES world, I've entered the trial mode for BES 12 Cloud so to check how it works for my little company.
    Now, we don't have an infrastructure and we do not use an internal server system. Thats why i thought we needed the Cloud. We only use for emails IMAP/POP3 servers. Fact is, I can't add them on BlackBerry devices, it shows only iOS, Android and Windows. If I want to add work email account, i need to go to Email where it ask for IBM Traveller or ActiveSyn, both we do not have. So how can i deliver a work IMAP/POP3 company mail account to BB10 devices?

Thanks a lot, i'm stuck with this
    04-02-15 05:21 AM
    You can only assign ActiveSync accounts via BES.

I assume BlackBerry don't consider IMAP/POP as enterprise protocols.

You might consider moving to Office 365. This will also give you calendar and contacts sync automatically.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 05:23 AM
    IMAP support is reportedly on the BES12 Cloud road map so will come along at some point.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.2576 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.5.6
    04-29-15 08:34 PM
    Ok guys so i am very new to BES world, I've entered the trial mode for BES 12 Cloud so to check how it works for my little company.
    Now, we don't have an infrastructure and we do not use an internal server system. Thats why i thought we needed the Cloud. We only use for emails IMAP/POP3 servers. Fact is, I can't add them on BlackBerry devices, it shows only iOS, Android and Windows. If I want to add work email account, i need to go to Email where it ask for IBM Traveller or ActiveSyn, both we do not have. So how can i deliver a work IMAP/POP3 company mail account to BB10 devices?

Thanks a lot, i'm stuck with this
    Who do you have your email through? There are a lot of providers out there now that use ActiveSync for their email protocol aswell as IMAP and POP. You could also looking at pricing for Google for Work or Office 365 which would provide the ActiveSync protocol for you to use on these devices for email.

Happy to help offline/online if you like.
    Raihan Bhuiyan likes this.
    05-06-15 02:07 AM