As the title says.
    I'm just wondering what (free) apps other BES admins are making available in BlackBerry World for Work?
    For me, I have only Work Drives, BlackBerry Travel, and Password Keeper, but I'm wondering if there are others out there that work well or provide a nice value-add to have available in the work perimeter. For me, Work Drives and Travel are awesome. What else?
    I really wish BB would come out with an easy to use printing solution. I've looked at a few and they just seem too complex to bother with, or seem too expensive for the odd time that we would need to print something.

We've been a long-time BlackBerry Server customer, all the way back to BES 4 "Small Business Edition" to BES 12.1. We don't have high security requirements and I have mostly set defaults on all devices, except for a group of drivers. All devices are BB10, but we're contemplating a BYOD strategy in the next year or so when our current contracts are up (not looking forward to that, if that's the route we go with).
    03-23-15 12:46 PM
    I'm doing the same.

BlackBerry 10 is dying as a target for native apps and deployment is as such irrelevant.

I won't be surprised is BlackBerry went the Android / Knox path at some point. They could keep BlackBerry 10 for special customers and BlackBerry/Android for the remaining 99%.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 03:00 PM
    The only other one at the moment is Enterprise IM
    03-30-15 05:33 PM
    Box.com and Dropbox.
    04-08-15 12:58 AM
    I'd love to enable more but since we are always concerned about security I decided even to start blacklisting apps - mostly on iOS but I decided to even remove whatsapp from the personal side

Team Lead BlackBerryDev Group North Germany follow me @gpheheise or bbmchannel C00097A36
    04-12-15 12:45 AM
    Work Drives, Enterprise IM, Authomator, KeePassB (paid app), BB Travel, Post To Go, BB Express, BG SSH-SCP-SFTP free, JIRA Issue Tracker.
    04-14-15 03:05 PM
    hey @DaedalusIcarusHelios what is the Jira app you deploy? is it this one?
    04-28-15 02:30 AM
    hey @DaedalusIcarusHelios what is the Jira app you deploy? is it this one?
    Yes, that's it. I hadn't used it in a while though as I tend to access Jira through the browser

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 06:49 AM
    BlackBerry 10 is not dieing as a target for native apps. It is just taking time for smaller development orgs to produce work and productivity applications. The platform is still young. The quality applications will for sure not be released for free. That is not a viable business model in terms of development and post-purchase support and product releases.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 05:31 PM
    BlackBerry is not helping native app development by starving it of developer resources and relations. They harp on about Enterprise productivity apps but they are talking about iOS and Android in Secure Work Space, BB10 is drying up to become a desert for Enterprise productivity apps.

If Watch Dox comes to BB10 as a native app or built-in to the OS that could all change but it needs to happen soon or the only alternative is to finally allow white listed Android apps in the Work Space.

Posted from the CB10 app on my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2/10.3.1.2576 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.5.6
    04-29-15 08:09 PM
    They harp on about Enterprise productivity apps but they are talking about iOS and Android in Secure Work Space, BB10 is drying up to become a desert for Enterprise productivity apps.
    Yep, it's the lack of apps in the Enterprise that's finally made me drift away from them, and the fact that a well configured and managed iOS 8 device is pretty much as secure (and approved for many government related uses, apart from the higher impact levels).

The apps I'm itching to use, such as Skype for Business (on premise) and certain ERP system ones, just don't get developed for much other than iOS now.
    05-08-15 04:48 PM
    Box.com and Dropbox.
    I tried to deploy Dropbox but in the workspace it's shows offline.

In the personal space it works fine.

We use Dropbox for Business.

I also made a ticket by BlackBerry support but no solution so far.

Thereby also BBM Meetings is an app I wish to deploy in the Workspace but strangely it works except the calendar integration with the calendar used in the workspace!

When used in personal space the workspace calender can be used and the app works perfectly.

So Dropbox and BBM Meetings are used in the personal space but I wish to use them in the Workspace. Anyone suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 03:46 AM
    Our administrator deployed only EIM lol

Simply 
    05-16-15 03:49 AM