Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    BES 12.2
    Blackberry Classic 10.3
    01-06-16 04:15 PM
    You mean for a single device or you want everyone on the BES to have the same email sig?
    01-06-16 04:22 PM
    Sorry - I hit submit too soon and reposted.
    But, I have a BES and want everyone to have the same signature - like a legal compliance message. My other post seems to be gone, so here is the jist of it:

BES 12.2 - Gold license with Work Space Only activations
    Blackberry Classics 10.3.2

I need to set a custom legal/compliance type signature for all users, instead of the "Sent by by blackberry device on the X network" message. I can't seem to find a way to do this via policy. I know it can be done a per device basis, but that's really not what we need to do.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mgrangier; 01-06-16 at 05:09 PM. Reason: additional details
    01-06-16 04:54 PM
    We are on 12.3 and I do not see any option to change a signature. It always adds that crappy "sent from my secure Priv" tag line. I would liek to knwo how to stop that to be honest. Our signatures are added VIA Exchange using an app called CodeTwo for enterprise it works amazing and is simple to make a template for it and apply it only to certain OUs in AD
    01-25-16 11:10 AM
    We are on 12.3 and I do not see any option to change a signature. It always adds that crappy "sent from my secure Priv" tag line. I would liek to knwo how to stop that to be honest. Our signatures are added VIA Exchange using an app called CodeTwo for enterprise it works amazing and is simple to make a template for it and apply it only to certain OUs in AD
    Currently users have to turn off the on device signature themselves. There is no bes policy to control this at the moment. Send BlackBerry a feature request. It's been submitted already by others but the more that ask the higher priority it will receive

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    01-28-16 09:38 AM