Can someone please explain to me, how apple is more secure then BlackBerry when it pertains to enterprise?...I'm reading so much info that many high end companies are migrating to iphones.......is this one of those cases where these companies didn't know the future of BlackBerry,and they might regret there choice of smartphones?? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 08:54 AM
    They were ignorant, allowed themselves to get lured in by marketing snakes and soon will regret their choices...

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 08:59 AM
    Its not really any more secure. The use of iOS devices in the enterprise is pretty much because people (decision makers) use iOS devices in their personal lives so that consumer demand has spilled into the enterprise world.

Just my opinion.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    deiop likes this.
    01-18-15 09:30 AM
    They were ignorant, allowed themselves to get lured in by marketing snakes and soon will regret their choices...

Posted via CB10
    Not that simple. Amongst many other things, many analysts such as Gartner were predicting the imminent demise of BB, meaning senior execs were nervous about investing further in BES, BYOD was seen as a universal, cheap solution for everything, many companies decided that "good enough" security was all they needed.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 09:31 AM
    Not that simple. Amongst many other things, many analysts such as Gartner were predicting the imminent demise of BB, meaning senior execs were nervous about investing further in BES, BYOD was seen as a universal, cheap solution for everything, many companies decided that "good enough" security was all they needed.

Posted via CB10
    Am I the only one that starts to want to throw something when a vendor or someone mentions the Gartner Magic Quadrant?
    01-20-15 08:06 AM
    I use apple only after work-outs. My doctor says, one apple per day. But when I need a phone, its always blackberry.
    01-20-15 09:27 AM
    Am I the only one that starts to want to throw something when a vendor or someone mentions the Gartner Magic Quadrant?
    No, I have the same feeling. But a company I was doing some work for at the time paid Gartner a fortune for their pearls of wisdom and decided not even to look at BES10 as a result because "BlackBerry were going out of business" so however much you may dislike them, senior management unfortunately listen to them.

I reckon it's like the old adage "noone ever got fired for buying IBM" - now, noone ever got fired for listening to Gartner

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 03:52 PM
    Apple
    03-14-15 10:01 AM