Hello,

I am testing BES 12.2. to sync iOS and Android phones. iOS runs withour problems. For Android my users report some issues. Sometimes the sync for email or calendar does not work. After a restart or a manual start of sync into the account settings it runs.
    We have Exchange 2013 and add the active sync policy for password to this users and allow also devices which do not support the active sync rule consistently.
    Is there something more to do or Android devices? I have the feeling the sync is blocked sometimes. How can I check if there is something wrong at Exchange?
    09-09-15 06:39 AM
    Do the android users receive any specific error message?
    What version of Droid?
    What version of BES12 client?

Cheers!
    MartinJDub
    09-09-15 03:37 PM
    After testing Android and BES 12.2 for few month now, I can not recommend it.

BlackBerry devices run very stable and there are no problems with synchronization etc.
    Our Android devices are out of sync and we don't know why. Sometimes everything is fine for few days, sometimes you don't get E-Mails for 1 day, sometimes for 6 hours and I can not see a sample in this. After restart the Android device it looks fine in most cases, sometimes it doesn't help. We have tested Gold License/SWS, we have tested silver, KNOX, ... and nothing does work easy and stable for longer time.

The combination of Android and BES 12? Sucks...

I changed the devices for my boss and he is happy with his Leap, because everything works. Every day.
    09-17-15 01:26 AM
    Hi MartinJDub,

sorry for my late response.

The users doe not reiceive any error. You only recognize it when you do not receive emails. The version aif android is 5.1.1. BES is 12.2.0
    09-30-15 07:31 AM
    Hi black_berry86,

sorry for my late response.

It looks you made the same experience like we do. I had conversation with my support and they do not have an idea. iOS and Blackberry running stable and they say its the same way. If users have this "does not sync problem" they have no connection to exchange. So it look like anything is cutting this connection and after restart it runs fine.

Do you also use exchange?

Regards.
    09-30-15 07:34 AM
    Hi,

any solution update about delay synchronization ? have same issue but in email.
    06-27-16 12:33 AM
    Hi buluks,

sorry I was not online for a while. We did not find a cause or an solution. Now we are trying BES 12.5 but looks more difficult without SWS
    08-09-16 08:10 AM