10-22-15 06:15 PM
63 123
tools
    1. What version of SharePoint? SharePoint 2013
    2. What kind of authentication? NTLM
    3. Are you using SharePoint Sub Sites? Yes --- Not yet supported in WD 2.0.0.55
    4. Can you access this SharePoint site from Work browser on the device? Yes
    govingto and highos like this.
    02-18-14 04:40 PM
    Oh okay, I guess we will have to wait then...

Thank you for your help and quick responses on this!
    02-18-14 04:50 PM
    3. Are you using SharePoint Sub Sites? Yes --- Not yet supported in WD 2.0.0.55
    Ouch - That explains a lot. WD just went from this amazing thing that to almost useless if it can't work with sub sites :/ I hope this gets updated ASAP!

I had noticed this yesterday at the end of the day but didn't have time to look into it. I got the BlackBerry Push Initiator working from the BlackBerry Resource Kit and had no problem pushing network drives with or without credentials but kept having all these issues on any SharePoint subsite (but no problem if it was a library from the main site)-when you do it you get a permission denied the first time, figured it was something I was doing wrong, guess I didn't go through the documentation as well as I though I did!

Great info fooit & johnnyuk, much appreciated!
    02-19-14 06:21 AM
    Hi folks,

does anyone have the .bar-file? The update is only available in BBW, the file itself isn't available in BESC. :S
    As we distribute the app via BES we need the file.

Regards

Posted via CB10
    For this, you can just add the application from BlackBerry World?
    02-19-14 06:45 AM
    NTLM session security disabling would have to be done on the Sharepoint site side (I have not done this). It is not supported at this time, and I received this from BlackBerry support in reference to a ticket opened during the Beta.
    02-19-14 06:46 AM
    NTLM session security disabling would have to be done on the Sharepoint site side (I have not done this). It is not supported at this time, and I received this from BlackBerry support in reference to a ticket opened during the Beta.
    Could you please do me, a CrackBerry newbie, a personal favor and test the new version before you provide any info here based on Beta?
    02-19-14 08:55 AM
    Could you please do me, a CrackBerry newbie, a personal favor and test the new version before you provide any info here based on Beta?
    What you see released is the Gold Candidate from beta
    02-20-14 01:45 PM
    What you see released is the Gold Candidate from beta
    Just wondering, did you actually test?
    02-21-14 09:16 AM
    Yes in beta and production. No dice and that is what TSupport has to say

Doesnt help me anyway as we dont have AD username/pw. Cred manager will be updated for Certificate based authentication in a future update.
    02-21-14 09:41 AM
    Yes in beta and production. No dice and that is what TSupport has to say

Doesnt help me anyway as we dont have AD username/pw. Cred manager will be updated for Certificate based authentication in a future update.
    So you want to tell me, that BlackBerry Tech Support confirmed to you that you can NOT connect to ANY SharePoint Server that uses NTLM authentication?
    There has to be more to this story, something you are not telling us, like Sub Sites or something else.

So when forum members map into Utopia SharePoint Demo site I posted above, could you please ask TSupport, WHAT authentication are they using?
    Last edited by fooit; 02-21-14 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Added something.
    02-21-14 10:09 AM
    Do you know if you are using NTLMv2 session security from the Microsoft SharePoint Server? If yes, then you might want to remove the requirement for NTLMv2 session security from the Microsoft SharePoint Server as this is not supported at this time.

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. Have a good day.

Regards,

Analyst - BlackBerry Technical Support

BlackBerry Limited.

This is the email (minus names and certain information about my environment) from BlackBerry. take it as you will.
    02-21-14 11:36 AM
    Do you know if you are using NTLMv2 session security from the Microsoft SharePoint Server? If yes, then you might want to remove the requirement for NTLMv2 session security from the Microsoft SharePoint Server as this is not supported at this time.

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. Have a good day.

Regards,

Analyst - BlackBerry Technical Support

BlackBerry Limited.

This is the email (minus names and certain information about my environment) from BlackBerry. take it as you will.
    Ah, I hate to say it but your BTS analyst has no clue what he or she is talking about.
    02-21-14 12:05 PM
    Well that wouldn't be the first time haha

Posted via CB10
    02-22-14 10:58 AM
    For this, you can just add the application from BlackBerry World?
    As we push this app with BES10 directly to the devices (and not have it available & downloadable for users) we need the .bar-file to publish it into BES.
    But today it appears in BlackBerry Expert Support Center.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    03-04-14 03:49 PM
    Anyone got the new version 2.0.0.71 available now in BlackBerry World?
    05-14-14 01:43 PM
    Latest version says it supports Sharepoint Subsites.

Has anyone used the updated Work Drives? (Credential Manager, Remote Drive Mapping, SharePoint)!-img_20140515_214254.png

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.2141 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.2
    05-15-14 03:46 PM
    Latest version says it supports Sharepoint Subsites.
    This would be more than great!

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 12:59 AM
    Hi

With the new work drives on OS 10.2.1.2102 - I am now getting the following error when attempting to map a drive manually - this was not the case previously... could anyone shed some light?

Has anyone used the updated Work Drives? (Credential Manager, Remote Drive Mapping, SharePoint)!-img_20140516_145821-1.png
    05-16-14 10:51 AM
    I am also having issues with accessing SharePoint internally. The demo site as mentioned above works well, but I only ever see a blank screen where I would expect to see the SharePoint documents on our internal servers. The file share portion works very well, using the same username [DOMAIN\username].

Does anyone have any ideas for me to try before I try creating a support case?

Thanks,

Guy
    Same here with our internal SP2010, unless it's a sub site without "_" in its name (what was supposedly fixed in the latest version) and I had to use username@domain for login...
    govingto likes this.
    05-24-14 07:00 AM
    With the latest version and logging in with username@domain as opposed to DOMAIN\username, I am having success in seeing and accessing our SharePoint sites!

I will certainly have to test further, but I haven't *until now* been able to access our SharePoint sites in a usable way.

I am able to access some sites on our old SharePoint Servers, but still only see blank page for what I need.
    Last edited by govingto; 05-26-14 at 05:16 PM.
    05-26-14 01:11 PM
    Same here with our internal SP2010, unless it's a sub site without "_" in its name (what was supposedly fixed in the latest version) and I had to use username@domain for login...
    Where is the problem with the underscore character? WD mapping name that you see in File Manager or in actual subsite address on SharePoint?

If you are using Kerberos authentication for your SharePoint servers that is, AFAIK, still not supported.
    05-28-14 11:19 AM
    Whoever has a problem with the latest WD 2.0.0.71 and SharePoint subsites, please make sure you have checked out this article -
    Enable FQDN Access to SharePoint 2013 | SharePoint 2013 content from Windows IT Pro
    05-28-14 12:51 PM
    Does anyone have the changelog for the newest version 2.0.1.3 from yesterday? In 2.0.0.71 i've tried to use the SharePoint subsite feature, but i can't get it to work.
    Someone has some tipps for this thing?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 12:05 PM
    Yeah, in productive work since few weeks.
    SharePoint with subdomains & subfolders works.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 09:44 AM
    Hi Guy,

Have you ever managed to resolve the issue. I'm having exactly the same empty screen.

Thanks,

Tom
    12-09-14 02:55 AM
63 123