This BES server is patch to the latest version.
    The user in question had an account on BES with their BB Classic.
    Three days ago all email and communications to the BES 10 servers stopped.
    There are 6 other BB10 users, some BB10 original devices and one with a Passport device.

I had them go into their account (Settings->Account->email account) and re-enter their password. Then hit save and done. Once they hit done the device tells them there is no network connection to try again later. I had them turn off WIFI and go and open their browser, they were able to successfully access random websites.

I had the user remove their balance account off their device, I removed the account fully from BES 10 and re-created the account. But when the try to add the account back it says "sorry, cannot create account at this time."

The final step to get them going was I had them create their email from scratch using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync only, and they were able to receive their emails.

Has anyone seen this happen on BES10? I checked the CALs part way through and found the license server is fine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    02-24-15 08:35 AM
    I'd raise a call with BlackBerry for strange behaviour like that

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 09:02 AM
    The easiest way to fix types of issues like this is to remove their email profile from the BDS console. Resend the IT policy to the phone and wait for the IT policy status to change from Pending to Processing and then finally Applied Successfully.

Optionally, confirm that the account is no longer present on the device.

Readd the email profile to the user and resend the IT policy to the device again.

Once the account repopulates on the device, it should be working again.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 07:05 PM