Will the key2 be sold on the Bell mobility network ??
    06-07-18 06:59 PM
    There have been no carriers listed yet. TBD
    06-07-18 07:03 PM
    k thanx
    06-07-18 07:59 PM
    k thank you
    06-07-18 08:00 PM
    I was in Bell yesterday and he thought it was coming... according to his info.. So... probably.
    06-07-18 08:56 PM
    I bought KEY2 from Bell in November 2018 and only recently they got their Wi-Fi Calling working. They still provide no information on the Bell site of its availability for BlackBerry or how to get it activated.
    09-24-19 08:04 AM
    I bought KEY2 from Bell in November 2018 and only recently they got their Wi-Fi Calling working. They still provide no information on the Bell site of its availability for BlackBerry or how to get it activated.
    Does this surprise you?
    rarsen likes this.
    09-24-19 08:06 AM
    Not really, but still disappointed in a company claiming to serve the needs of the business sector. Was happy to see them in June identifying BlackBerry KEY2 among the models now able to connect to the Bell Wi-Fi Calling feature and where on my billing since last January it was identified as operational (no extra costs). When I questioned Bell Support and was started being fed BS (frankly I don't react well to BS, being an engineer only amplifies this), I questioned them on the claim from their site. When the BS continued I asked if they were maybe guilty of False Representation and was quickly transferred to his manager. The later being more experienced with peoples skills, informed me that they were working on it with BB and would probably be available by end of July. Then observed the following day, that they removed all written references to BB access to Wi-Fi Calling on the Bell site. At least they have now redeemed themselves partially, when I observe Wi-Fi Calling functional in early September.

They still provide a number of other minor abrasive gripes but I can live with them for now. And I always remain surprised when Companies waste dollars and their reputations, for a few cents easily corrected or adjusted.
    09-24-19 09:17 AM