Wrong.

The reason AAPL tanked was related almost entirely to China...

Posted via CB10
    Think that's what I said...lack of sales info...and it wasn't entirely China, the "watch sales are similar to the early iPad" statement didn't help either. Lol

Classically Posted.
    07-23-15 05:45 PM
    TANK fail completely, especially at great financial cost.

I think Apple might have hit a very small bump in the road.... TANK is a little too strong of a word to use for a stock that has performed that well. (Superfly_FR would be up 40% if he had supported that tech company back four years ago....)
    techvisor and m1a1mg like this.
    07-24-15 07:30 AM
    Where does the crappy build and spec rhetoric come from?? Any links? Papers? Anything...anything at all?? Have you seen the rumored specs for the slider? Have to compared a Z3 or Leap build quality with an iPhone6? These are BlackBerry 's LOW END devices and they are manufactured and designed from "outsource". ..great quality, feel great in the hand...iPhone 6 feels cheap, flimsy and bends way to easy. That's a fact.

Classically Posted.
    I don't think much of your stock tips but by that post I commend you on your clear expertise in obtaining the highest quality 'medical herbs' known to man.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    07-24-15 12:06 PM
    I don't think much of your stock tips but by that post I commend you on your clear expertise in obtaining the highest quality 'medical herbs' known to man.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    I've never once given a "stock tip" does participating in a thread constitute tips?? And.... no thank you please, it only makes me sneeze...and then it makes it hard to find the door.

Here is the last sentence typed on an iPhone...No thankfully please it ovulates making me snodgrass...and them it marks it hoard to fly the doors.

Classically Posted.
    07-24-15 02:35 PM
    Yes it will happen. I'm from the future and I have seen it. BlackBerry will own the market come next year. John Chen is the Messiah. The high end all touch device will come tomorrow too. Have faith BlackBerry fans.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 02:38 PM
    Yes it will happen. I'm from the future and I have seen it. BlackBerry will own the market come next year. John Chen is the Messiah. The high end all touch device will come tomorrow too. Have faith BlackBerry fans.

Posted via CB10
    Better check you spacial time coordinates.... think you might have also traveled over to an alternate reality. Was there an Apple or Google in the history books where you came from?
    techvisor likes this.
    07-24-15 02:43 PM
    I checked "you" "spacial" time coordinates...inoperative...NASA cutbacks and all.

Classically Posted.
    crackberry_geek likes this.
    07-24-15 06:24 PM
    Sony sold roughly seven times as many phones as BlackBerry did last quarter - BlackBerry sold 1.1 million, Sony sold a little less than 8 million. That 1.1 million devices sold includes BBOS too, which will continue to diminish - remove BBOS, and you're left with a little less than 900,000 BB10 sales.

Sony expects sales to continue falling, but are still forecasting 30 million devices for next fiscal year. At their current rate, BlackBerry will be lucky to shift more than 5 million devices in the same time period.

LG sold around 15 million devices last quarter and made a profit while they were at it. Other brands that outsold BlackBerry include Alcatel OneTouch, Asus, Huawei, Lenovo, Micromax, Microsoft Lumia, Xiaomi, and ZTE.

BlackBerry's device sales aren't just bad, they're utterly dismal. Now, I won't say BlackBerry as a phone manufacturer is dead - tech is an unpredictable world, and with rumours of an Android device coming there might even be a chance things will turn around. But the devices division is definitely on the Grim Reaper's doorstep.
    Why all these pessimists?!

'it all started with the  Priv...then the Vienna?'
    12-20-15 06:00 PM
    How near are we to this $150 high compared to when this thread was first posted?
    02-19-16 10:41 AM
    How near are we to this $150 high compared to when this thread was first posted?
    Down $3, and the OP was banned.
    techvisor likes this.
    02-19-16 11:05 AM
    Just wait till April fools day......
    JeepBB and techvisor like this.
    02-19-16 11:45 AM
61 123